Crisis: New TV Show Cancelled by NBC

Crisis TV show canceled on NBCNBC is cleaning house on Sunday nights. They’ll surely cancel American Dream Builders, they’ve cancelled Believe and they’ve also cancelled Crisis as well.

An action/thriller series, Crisis finds out what might happen if the children of powerful people from Washington, DC were to be taken prisoner. The cast includes Dermot Mulroney, Rachael Taylor, Lance Gross, James Lafferty, Max Martini, Michael Beach, Stevie Lynn Jones, Halston Sage, Max Schneider, Joshua Erenberg, and Gillian Anderson.

Unfortunately, this show seemed doomed from the start. It debuted to lackluster ratings and the numbers sank lower and lower each week. At one point, Crisis drew just a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 3.73 million viewers.

On the upside, it seems likely that NBC will release of the remaining episodes. Eight of the 13 episodes have aired so far.

What do you think? Are you sorry that there won’t be a second season of Crisis or is one season the right amount? Should it have been cancelled?

sue March 27, 2015 at 6:31 pm

Loved the show

Megan March 27, 2015 at 6:21 pm

I loved it so much I’m really annoyed they are not making another series because they left it off in another text so they could just start the series with that text

Steph March 27, 2015 at 6:00 pm

My fav show such a gripping drama very disappointed to hear it’s cancelled all the way from the UK!

Litisha March 27, 2015 at 5:33 pm

My boyfriend, kids (17 and 7) and I all enjoyed this show. We could not wait until Sundays to watch it. I do wish that they would look into giving maybe one last chance to do it again. Like many shows the first season is not that great. Maybe NBC could sell it to another network like USA or A&E. There are many shows that I thought would not make it but they did. Some shows I did not get into because I did not think that it would last past the second episode. The cast was great and so was the story line ( although at times it seemed drawn out). The subtitle had many people thinking. How far would you go to save your child? Well how far?

Anonymous March 26, 2015 at 5:54 pm

I will miss that show

Rose-Marie Parr March 26, 2015 at 5:37 pm

I loved it.

Drake March 23, 2015 at 1:11 am

What a shame…. Great show

Kate March 22, 2015 at 10:08 am

I think it’s a shame it’s been cancelled, it needs another chance it was to long with the same storyline mix it up focus on different storylines possibly two about the same but more in the mix like other shows example criminal minds , blacklist all fantastic shows that keep you hooked and although the blacklist is focused on the main people it keeps you really hooked. This could do the same with the right storyline it had the makings of a really good program just needed work and to learn for next time. I hope they reconsider and make it even better. One more chance please.

Eileen March 22, 2015 at 8:23 am

I loved the show……It was not the silly scripted trash that is now available…and appealing to the mindless masses…I loved the tension….and the twists and turns