Crisis: New TV Show Cancelled by NBC

Crisis TV show canceled on NBCNBC is cleaning house on Sunday nights. They’ll surely cancel American Dream Builders, they’ve cancelled Believe and they’ve also cancelled Crisis as well.

An action/thriller series, Crisis finds out what might happen if the children of powerful people from Washington, DC were to be taken prisoner. The cast includes Dermot Mulroney, Rachael Taylor, Lance Gross, James Lafferty, Max Martini, Michael Beach, Stevie Lynn Jones, Halston Sage, Max Schneider, Joshua Erenberg, and Gillian Anderson.

Unfortunately, this show seemed doomed from the start. It debuted to lackluster ratings and the numbers sank lower and lower each week. At one point, Crisis drew just a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 3.73 million viewers.

On the upside, it seems likely that NBC will release of the remaining episodes. Eight of the 13 episodes have aired so far.

What do you think? Are you sorry that there won’t be a second season of Crisis or is one season the right amount? Should it have been cancelled?

Fred January 30, 2015 at 11:43 pm

Realy so dumb wanted at least 5 seasons

Danny McDowell January 30, 2015 at 12:24 pm

My wife and I sad to see the show go.We really looked forward to watching the show

Regina January 28, 2015 at 10:41 pm

I am really disappointed that they cancelled the show! I got so into it and was looking forward to the series! AGGGH

Saeah January 28, 2015 at 7:25 am

Show was fab .. As usal they cancell all the good ahows

Kay zambron January 25, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Wish it was comi g

Latvian_Raven January 25, 2015 at 5:57 pm

that`s really saaaaaaaad! cuz i was waiting for the season 2!!!!!

Julie England UK January 24, 2015 at 5:56 pm

If the decision has already been made to cancel the second series what is the point in airing the first series in the UK, like me many have started to watch it and like it only to hear there is no point in watching it. This happens to often with US programmes by the time they reach the UK.

K Beal January 24, 2015 at 3:31 pm

The network is probably going to replace “Crisis” with some crappy reality TV show. Here is a news flash folks. It is not reality TV unless the people dont know they are being filmed. It is called staged TV at best. It amazes me that so many people watch those reality tv shows. If the network wants real reality tv then make a show that the cast does not know they are being filmed ever. That is reality TV. The crap the networks pushes is just that crap. Every time I get excited about a show like “Crisis, Longmire, Surface, Jericho etc” the networks cancel them. Also this biggest loser weight lose show is a joke. I am sure everyone could lose weight if they had a personal trainer and nutritionist. It is all about money folks period.

chuck January 24, 2015 at 9:16 pm

I can’t agree more there is way too many reality shows that are crap. whenever the networks produced some semi inter netesting shows and they decide they want to cancel it. it’s too bad they had to cancel crisis I thought the show had potential

Chrissybaby January 24, 2015 at 1:33 am

Everytime I get into a show it gets canceled. Nbc y’all need to get it together, u should at least do 2 season before its cancled.

tc January 23, 2015 at 6:29 am

Very good drama and interesting story line.I love the thinking in it and the idea. What if this was real, have u imagine what will have happen, will the president son takes matters into hands, What will gibson do next now that he knows he has lost everything he loves. With this incredible mind; WHAT WILL HE DO??. Please let the series come back!!!!!

Kim Malone January 21, 2015 at 10:37 pm

Going to miss this show. My husband and I really looked forward to watching it each week. We wish they would reconsider bringing the show back.

Eliza Ola January 21, 2015 at 3:19 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I will miss Crisis

Jan January 18, 2015 at 8:08 pm

Goo drama with inertesting cast and plot we want it back. Maybe TNT would take back for us. NBC get real looked forward to Sundays prime te once…