Crisis: New TV Show Cancelled by NBC

Crisis TV show canceled on NBCNBC is cleaning house on Sunday nights. They’ll surely cancel American Dream Builders, they’ve cancelled Believe and they’ve also cancelled Crisis as well.

An action/thriller series, Crisis finds out what might happen if the children of powerful people from Washington, DC were to be taken prisoner. The cast includes Dermot Mulroney, Rachael Taylor, Lance Gross, James Lafferty, Max Martini, Michael Beach, Stevie Lynn Jones, Halston Sage, Max Schneider, Joshua Erenberg, and Gillian Anderson.

Unfortunately, this show seemed doomed from the start. It debuted to lackluster ratings and the numbers sank lower and lower each week. At one point, Crisis drew just a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 3.73 million viewers.

On the upside, it seems likely that NBC will release of the remaining episodes. Eight of the 13 episodes have aired so far.

What do you think? Are you sorry that there won’t be a second season of Crisis or is one season the right amount? Should it have been cancelled?

Michael Lanogwa November 23, 2014 at 10:33 am

This is ridiculous.i am from Kenya and 98% of everyone who has watched it according to the opinion polls says that is the best series they have watched from NBC and all channels at large.you should very much think of how #2 should be aired if not released to the public.pliz NBC return the show!

marlee stone November 22, 2014 at 8:37 am

can’t beleive this! BEST SHOW EVER! please put it back on the air!!!

texasgal November 22, 2014 at 1:03 am

Hello NBC ? What’s wrong with.
y’all? Bring it back for #2

lyna November 21, 2014 at 7:33 pm

I understand why they do that.is alalways the interesting series they cancel

Coco blue November 19, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Yes, I want to see the remaining episodes I like the show

Juanita Pina November 18, 2014 at 2:41 pm

I haven’t seen nbc make good decisions in what shows go and what show stay in a long time, they’re terrible at making decisions I guess a reality crap show is more important than something interesting to watch

Yvonne Montone November 17, 2014 at 7:09 pm

I am very upset that crisis is not aired any longer. This was a great show and always looked forward to it. This is what happens on reality. Why would this me taken off but instead have the NJ or Mob house wives which is ridiculous and not good for even teenagers to tune into.

Horrible

Kharia R. November 16, 2014 at 10:18 pm

Is it possible for NBC to bring back Crisis? Im 15 years old and I dont even watch tv until my mother told me about it and I loved it. So, hopefully it comes back on.

MARIANA VILLARIYAL November 16, 2014 at 3:03 am

HOPE THERE IS A SEASON 2…………!!!!!!

MARIANA VILLARIYAL November 16, 2014 at 3:00 am

SERIES CRISIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST SERIERS AVE SEEN CONCERNING THE FBI AND AND THE KINDNAPPING OF THE CHILDREN OF THE MST WEALTHY PPLE IN WASHINGTON DC

omari dumas November 15, 2014 at 8:17 pm

please don’t take crisis off the air, I loved that show, put it back on the air