Crisis: New TV Show Cancelled by NBC

Crisis TV show canceled on NBCNBC is cleaning house on Sunday nights. They’ll surely cancel American Dream Builders, they’ve cancelled Believe and they’ve also cancelled Crisis as well.

An action/thriller series, Crisis finds out what might happen if the children of powerful people from Washington, DC were to be taken prisoner. The cast includes Dermot Mulroney, Rachael Taylor, Lance Gross, James Lafferty, Max Martini, Michael Beach, Stevie Lynn Jones, Halston Sage, Max Schneider, Joshua Erenberg, and Gillian Anderson.

Unfortunately, this show seemed doomed from the start. It debuted to lackluster ratings and the numbers sank lower and lower each week. At one point, Crisis drew just a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 3.73 million viewers.

On the upside, it seems likely that NBC will release of the remaining episodes. Eight of the 13 episodes have aired so far.

What do you think? Are you sorry that there won’t be a second season of Crisis or is one season the right amount? Should it have been cancelled?

Ross Taylor April 19, 2015 at 9:14 am

worst ever decision made by NBC

Angel April 17, 2015 at 3:51 am

BEGGING FOR SEASON 2! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Okey April 14, 2015 at 2:24 pm

This movie is great, I enjoyed it a lot. If a movie is terminated because of its rating, then you call that stupidity. That movie was very educating, I learned a lot from it. They made a very big mistake canceling it.

T baby April 12, 2015 at 8:12 pm

I really love the show I wish that there was a season two

Nelly April 12, 2015 at 8:10 pm

I really love the show was mad

Dennis bradley April 12, 2015 at 2:36 pm

What a load of b——-. You get hooked on a good program and then some slap head decides that for some idiotic reason it’s not a good idea to air any further.
If there are security reasons for discontinuing the show, then the idiots at the top should have thought about that at the start.
Maybe I will discontinue my sky viewing subscription !!!

Kar April 9, 2015 at 4:56 pm

I hated that they aren’t going to have a season 2. This was my favorite show to watch every Sunday. Please bring out a season 2. It was interesting, dramatic, mysterious and had me on the edge of my seat.

Josh AOudael April 9, 2015 at 2:17 am

This is amazing show and I just cant understand why it wasn’t renewed!??!

Can’t understand them…. :(

Anonymous April 4, 2015 at 7:15 pm

from Ghana.just finished watching the season 1…rili enjoyed it and was hoping to get the season two.rili disappointed

abdulai April 4, 2015 at 7:56 am

I like the series so much and I was disapointed when I learnt it has been cancelled

Aj April 3, 2015 at 6:18 pm

I Was Really Happy To Watch Every Episode Each Time It Came On. I Was Always Ready To See What Was Next. Also Was Happy To See What The Mysteries Where At The End Of The Show They Left. And To Think There Was Gonna Be Another Season. I Found Out There Wasn’t. I Was Really Upset Because I Really Thought There Was Gonna Be Another Season And There’s Not. I Wish They Make Another Season.

Sandra Gilmore April 3, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Please finish the last few episodes!! I personally liked the series.

Karen April 1, 2015 at 12:05 pm

Uk. Just finished here. Great series, the FBI agent and the secret service agent were brilliant. Made a great team. Another season with a different story with two would be great. We watched the whole series over 4 nights, loved it

Amy Norman March 31, 2015 at 5:07 pm

just watched the last episode of crisis to find out there be no season 2 I am devastated I loved watching it every week. I can not believe it goes on what Americans think I loved the show it shouldn’t be cancelled because of your rating ur all scared your not gettin your money worth. I always get into season for them to be cancelled after first season. The uk are prioritie aswell and I love it. Gutted!!