Happy Town: Watch the Last Two Episodes of the Cancelled Show

Happy TownHappy Town revolves around a bunch of strange disappearances and murders in a small town. The large cast includes Sam Neill, M.C. Gainey, Geoff Stults, Lauren German, Amy Acker, Steven Weber, Ben Schnetzer, Sarah Gadon, Jay Paulson, and Robert Wisdom.

After a disappointing premiere in the ratings, Happy Town was pulled off the airwaves for most of May sweeps. Before the show returned on June 2nd, ABC officially cancelled the TV show. Only eight episodes were filmed but at least answers to some of the TV show’s mysteries will be revealed by the end.

Unfortunately, ABC pulled the show off the air once again and left fans hanging as to when the final two episodes would air. Well, the network has released both episodes and you can watch them below.

What do you think? Are you in any way satisfied by these final two episodes?

HEIDI June 2, 2013 at 12:30 pm

this is a great show the way the ended it was horrible . I want more and more I don’t watch tv much but I finely find something I liked and they pull it off.They should pull some of the stupid reality shows…..

Mary luv July 10, 2012 at 9:43 pm

ABC is stupid!!! How can you cancel this show. You people are out of touch. If you showed previews before show starts, people would watch it. I never even heard of it. Just watched it on Hulu. So disapppinted it was canceled. Good job Abc…not!!!

Maggie December 20, 2011 at 10:45 am

They always cancel the good ones without really giving them a chance. Guess it’s all about the money and screw excellent entertainment. Replace them with reality shows, that will get ratings. Hope someone else picks up the series.

China Max November 13, 2011 at 6:40 am

My 13yo daughter and I just watched the entire series on local illegal DVDs here in China over the last two days – so disappointed to see it has been killed off. Agree with Jamie – so many unanswered questions.

jeff November 8, 2011 at 1:31 pm

this was an incredible show…i wish someone would put it back on or release more episodes or make a movie……damn good show

lordy September 8, 2011 at 3:16 pm

fuck i want season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaimie August 17, 2011 at 11:25 am

WTH! This in no way wrapped up the season… I still have no clue 1. what that Die Blaue Tür (The Blue Door) movie was all about 2. who the Englishman & his son actually were. 3. Who Henley really is.4. What is really going on at Peggy Haplin’s house 5. What Greggy Stiviletto is really up to. 6. What the hell Alice is all about and finally 7. why is there a huge ass strange bird flying all over the freaking place……

Honestly, I wish I hadn’t watched it so now I wouldn’t be so freakin confused!!!

eek July 17, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Another great summer series cancelled… ughhh. I really want to know what other shows were so great that Happy Town got such low ratings to deserve cancellation???

Lee Anne July 13, 2011 at 4:25 pm

I loved this show but the timeslot was difficult. You have to stop putting new shows up against big popular ones and give them time to build their fan base. This was the type of show that people can get hooked on once they watch it. I agree a tv movie to sum it up would be awesome.

Doris May 26, 2011 at 3:32 pm

I love this show. ABC has to come up with a way to either summarize the TV series in a movie or bring back the show. It is a great show full of suspense, action and mystery. We definitely need closure.

Karina May 10, 2011 at 1:46 am

HAPPY TOWN NEEDS TO COME BACK I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO THE PEOPLE ALICE TOOK!!

Jerry April 26, 2011 at 1:54 am

It’s so anticlimactic. We need more Happy Town. We need closure.

Dee April 23, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Loved the show.. wish it had not been cancelled… it seems like all the good ones get cancelled.

KrazyKim April 15, 2011 at 9:00 pm

This show was awesome. I only got to see the first 4 episodes before now and i love them all! A mystery mini series is just what i was hoping for, then they go and do something stupid like cancel it. There are too many unanswered questions…bring it back for season 2 or at least make a TV movie to sum it all up.

THE FANS WANT ANSWERS!!