Men at Work: TBS Sitcom Cancelled, No Season Four

Men at Work TV show canceledThe guys at the Full Steam magazine have been laid off. TBS has cancelled the Men at Work sitcom after three seasons.

Men at Work revolves around a group of four adult male friends who work together and help one other navigate through the pitfalls of relationships. The cast includes Adam Busch, Danny Masterson, James Lesure, Michael Cassidy, and Meredith Hagner.

The sitcom performed well for TBS when it debuted in 2012 but the ratings dropped over the course of the three seasons. The season (now series) finale, which aired in March, drew less than a million viewers.

Masterson broke the news via Twitter, writing, “Hey everyone great news!! @tbsveryfunny has decided to cancel @MenatWorkTBS. I guess we were too funny? Or maybe not funny enough. Kisses.”

What do you think? Did you enjoy Men at Work on TBS? Are you sorry there won’t be a fourth season?

Toni October 27, 2014 at 11:11 pm

MAAAAAN!!! I loved this show! It was awesome!!!!! I laughed during every single freaking episode! I’m QUITE pissed off they cancelled it. I guarantee the ratings weren’t high because they had the show on funky times late at night during the week. But I loved Tyler and especially Gibbs. This show was great. One of my favorites. There’s a bunch of crappy tv shows they should cancel to bring this one back.

Ecy Jay October 22, 2014 at 11:16 am

Bad move!!!!! Bad move!!!!!!!! Bad mooooooooooooooooooooooooove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe this!! Men @ work happens to be my favorite comedy n u guys just cancel it?? I’ve never been so heartbroken.. pleeeeeease bring it back!! :’-(

phlizzy October 18, 2014 at 3:01 am

Simply put, this show was awsome. Will miss it a lot as good shows always get canceled

Shima October 17, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Men at work was a great series … Funnier than most other comedies…. Whoever wrote it was a genius and the acters are funny … I’ll miss them

Ronnie October 10, 2014 at 8:14 pm

Men At Work was one of my favorites. I loved the characters but the show started to fall flat, leaning on schtick in season 3. I enjoyed Season 1 the most when the guys were dating and coming up with clever phrases. There was so much potential for Tyler, Gibbs, Milo, and Neal! I’ll miss them.

Harrison October 5, 2014 at 12:22 pm

Men at work, is a great show. There was nothing wrong with the show, it worked. Introduction of the new characters only enhanced the already brilliant show. If the ratings were not high maybe they should look at how and where they scheduled the show. Maybe they should sell it to netflix or Amazon.