Whodunnit?: Season One Ratings

whodunnit TV show: canceled or renewed?On Whodunnit?, contestants try to uncover the guilty party — while ABC hopes to uncover big ratings for their new reality series. Will it be a hit or a flop? Cancelled or renewed for a second season? We shall see.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the Summer 2013 season, the best way to tell if the show will be cancelled or renewed for another season. Whodunnit? typically airs on Sunday nights and there are nine episodes. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so check back to see how things are going:

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.24 million total viewers.

Episode 01-09: Sunday, 08/18/13
1.4 in the demo (+27% change) with 3.61 million (+12% change).
Season averages: 1.11 in the demo with 3.24 million.

Episode 01-08: Sunday, 08/11/13
1.1 in the demo (+10% change) with 3.22 million (+8% change).
Season averages: 1.08 in the demo with 3.20 million.

Episode 01-07: Sunday, 08/04/13
1.0 in the demo (-9% change) with 2.99 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 1.07 in the demo with 3.19 million.

Episode 01-06: Sunday, 07/28/13
1.1 in the demo (+10% change) with 3.04 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 1.08 in the demo with 3.23 million.

Episode 01-05: Sunday, 07/21/13
1.0 in the demo (-9% change) with 2.96 million (-5% change).
Season averages: 1.08 in the demo with 3.26 million.

Episode 01-04: Sunday, 07/14/13
1.1 in the demo (+10% change) with 3.12 million (+4% change).
Season averages: 1.10 in the demo with 3.34 million.

Episode 01-03: Sunday, 07/07/13
1.0 in the demo (0% change) with 3.00 million (-6% change).
Season averages: 1.10 in the demo with 3.41 million.

Episode 01-02: Sunday, 06/30/13
1.0 in the demo (-23% change) with 3.19 million (-21% change).
Season averages: 1.15 in the demo with 3.62 million.

Episode 01-01: Sunday, 06/23/13
1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 4.05 million total viewers.
Season averages: 1.30 in the demo with 4.05 million.

What do you think? Do you like the Whodunnit? TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

BJ March 31, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Second season! Second season!

I watched every week religiously and if a second season came along I would watch again!

Demetria March 27, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Please make a second season it’s my favorite show I love it ! :)

Scouty1234 January 19, 2014 at 6:16 pm

I love this show soooo much! My summer was literally about this and it needs to be renewed! KEEP IT!!!

Tawnya September 6, 2013 at 11:00 pm

I really hope it is renewed I loved ‘Whodunnit’ I really want it to come back! Favorite show (one of them anyway)!!

You August 31, 2013 at 11:50 pm

Guillotine.

Anonymous August 24, 2013 at 2:29 pm

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep it!

Giselle August 22, 2013 at 11:09 am

Very compelling reality show and I got hooked mid-season! Amazed how the contestants then became “actors” when their fate was to be sealed! When they got their scared card, do the producers pull them aside to advise them how to act out their death scene?
LOVED that Cam won! I wish the other contestants would have been allowed to step out of their “dead” characters when Cam’s victory was announced, and not just stand there like zombies when he walked out to his limousine. This was “scripted” for sure! For the killer to be taken away by the police, when this was a reality show… as the contestants were all alive wasn’t necessary as well!! Maybe there should be a follow-up show with Giles as host… called “After the Killer is Revealed!” This would be genuine, allowing each contestant to share their experience of playing “the game!” Because how much of it was a game, and how much of it was acting?

tanya August 20, 2013 at 9:48 pm

If they dont bring back whodunnit….,tv will not be the same!!!!!!!! Its better than chocolate!!!! Better than ice cream and red velvet cake!!!!!” It might even be better than sex!!!!(well….almost)Keeep it!!!” Awesome!!!!!

Scouty1234 January 19, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Yes totally!!

JUDITH GALBRAITH August 20, 2013 at 6:57 pm

I set my channel/time reminder each week so as not to miss a single episode of this “edge of your seat” show. Just as I anticipated…it was a huge success as it hit a home run in the ratings. Please be smart and have the network sign this show up for another season!!! And please, oh please, consider me to audition for one of the characters on the show…you won’t be disappointed, I assure you. Just ask anyone who knows me. By day I am an I V Pharmacy Technician, and by night I am an avid ghost hunter as well as treasure hunter. Thank you for your time and consideration. Good luck with next season WHEN it gets re-uped!!!

Scouty1234 January 19, 2014 at 6:19 pm

OMG! You are a ghost hunter?? That is what I want to do when I grow up! All I do is watch Ghost Hunters on Syfy! I already like adore you! If you went on that show, I would totally root for you the whole way!!