Witches of East End

Witches of East End TV show: cancel or renew?Network: Lifetime
Episodes: 23 (hour)
Seasons: Two

TV show dates: October 6, 2013 — October 5, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Rachel Boston, Eric Winter, Daniel Di Tomasso, Mädchen Amick, Virginia Madsen, Tom Lenk, and Jason Winston George.

current TV show

TV show description:
Inspired by the novel by Melissa de la Cruz, this supernatural drama revolves around the mysterious Beauchamps, a family of witches who live in the secluded seaside town of East Haven.

Joanna Beauchamp (Julia Ormond) is a free-spirited artist who has two grown daughters; wild-child bartender Freya (Jenna Dewan Tatum) and shy librarian Ingrid (Rachel Boston). Both of the offspring are unaware that they are gifted (or cursed) with a magical birthright.

Freya has recently become engaged to the man of her dreams — wealthy playboy named Dash Gardiner (Eric Winter). When she finds herself inexplicably drawn to Dash’s troubled and enigmatic brother, Killian (Daniel DiTomasso), bizarre occurrences begin to manifest in her life.

Quiet Ingrid has a love interest of her own, Adam (Jason Winston George), as well as a best friend named Hudson (Tom Lenk).

All is trown into turmoil when Joanna’s long-estranged and mischievous sister, Wendy (Mädchen Amick), shows up with a warning about a threat that could seriously impact the family’s future. This information forces Joanna to tell her daughters the truth, that they are immortal witches who possess great untapped powers.

With their idyllic small-town life turned upside down, and an ancient and formidable enemy intent on ending the Beauchamp family line, Freya and Ingrid must accept their true potential before it’s too late.
space

Series Finale

Episode #23 — For Whom the Spell Tolls
Joanna tries to escape from Tarkoff. Freya and Wendy race to find a way back to the present. Ingrid learns shocking news about herself from King Nikolaus. Dash’s dark past closes in on him. Killian tries to stay alive.
First aired: October 5, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Witches of East End TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a third season?

Cindy April 1, 2015 at 12:00 am

One of my favorite shows

Ron March 28, 2015 at 2:24 am

well was a great show hope another channel picks it up. you need to cancel all the reality tv shows & keep witches

Christine March 20, 2015 at 7:47 pm

I agree why was this show cancelled ???? It was one of the only good shows on this chanel !! Whoever made this decision should be fired ! Oh yes little people is,a great show ! So lifetime u lost yet another viewer !

Marsha March 18, 2015 at 3:23 pm

This show was better than a lot of what is on the prime channels. Why would you cancel it in the middle of the story? It was the only time I tuned in to Lifetime. Just lost another viewer.

Ken Nunnemaker March 17, 2015 at 3:58 am

Are freaken kidding me? Another great show has been canceled? To the Lifetime execs. Why don’t you listen to your loyal viewers? This show should not have been canceled before you have ended the story lines! You guys always cancel and leave us hanging! I know it comes down to money. But I will no longer be watching Lifetime!!!
Ken Nunnemaker a very disappointed viewer!!!

Liza March 16, 2015 at 2:40 am

I loved that show and there should be a season 3. Don’t understand why they leave us hanging thinking we can see what ends up happening and then never bring it back. They could at least wrap things up and give us a heads up.

Lisa Rea March 10, 2015 at 5:12 pm

Lifetime Network Should be cancelled…… Not Witches of East End. Lifetime Network always cancels the best shows to put on something stupid. Its not the show that was losing ratings. It was the Channel.

kaye March 10, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Amen my friend! Amen! I have quit watching lifetime.

Anonymous March 19, 2015 at 7:56 am

Here here, loved that show.

Kirsten March 10, 2015 at 11:17 am

I really don’t understand the reasoning for the show being cancelled and I believe that there should be a season 3. This show was one of the few that I really enjoyed always watching. My mother, especially, is not to happy as am I. Please bring the show back!!!