Witches of East End

Witches of East End TV show: cancel or renew?Network: Lifetime
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: October 6, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Rachel Boston, Eric Winter, Daniel Di Tomasso, Mädchen Amick, Virginia Madsen, Tom Lenk, and Jason Winston George.

current TV show

TV show description:
Inspired by the novel by Melissa de la Cruz, this supernatural drama revolves around the mysterious Beauchamps, a family of witches who live in the secluded seaside town of East Haven.

Joanna Beauchamp (Julia Ormond) is a free-spirited artist who has two grown daughters; wild-child bartender Freya (Jenna Dewan Tatum) and shy librarian Ingrid (Rachel Boston). Both of the offspring are unaware that they are gifted (or cursed) with a magical birthright.

Freya has recently become engaged to the man of her dreams — wealthy playboy named Dash Gardiner (Eric Winter). When she finds herself inexplicably drawn to Dash’s troubled and enigmatic brother, Killian (Daniel DiTomasso), bizarre occurrences begin to manifest in her life.

Quiet Ingrid has a love interest of her own, Adam (Jason Winston George), as well as a best friend named Hudson (Tom Lenk).

All is trown into turmoil when Joanna’s long-estranged and mischievous sister, Wendy (Mädchen Amick), shows up with a warning about a threat that could seriously impact the family’s future. This information forces Joanna to tell her daughters the truth, that they are immortal witches who possess great untapped powers.

With their idyllic small-town life turned upside down, and an ancient and formidable enemy intent on ending the Beauchamp family line, Freya and Ingrid must accept their true potential before it’s too late.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Witches of East End TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Olga April 13, 2014 at 2:51 pm

I also watched Charmed and I enjoyed this show!!!!!

shirleymlinn March 25, 2014 at 3:23 pm

i think the show is great. When will season 2 start?

Sylvia Barnes March 24, 2014 at 1:55 pm

I really enjoyed this show. I hope that it comes back and soon. All the actors are great and the story line is interesting and intriguing. I have been waiting, waiting and waiting for the next episode to come back but so far nothing.

athena chapell March 24, 2014 at 12:01 am

please do not cancel this T V show. i love it and we must see more. great cast and story line please re think this

Marisa March 23, 2014 at 9:39 am

What way would they if canceled this show it was so good I was wondering when it was going to come back so looked it up didn’t think someone would wanna cancel it :( was excited because I use to watch charmed and they finally made a new witch show.

Kelly Danley March 21, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Yes make more shows do not cancel, I love the show.

Suze March 13, 2014 at 3:47 pm

Love this show!! Please don’t cancel!

Seba March 9, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Wonderful show. Its a show I never wanted to miss. The wondering what was going to happen next, the mystery and suspense on everyone in the show, is amazing. I will be buying the book also to read.
Please dont cancel.

Wera February 27, 2014 at 9:46 am

Don’t cancelled , good show

Nann February 8, 2014 at 3:03 pm

Don’t cancel!!! When I watch this show I’m glued to the tv so I so I don’t miss anything… And on the commercials my cell is singing with texts between me and my friends who also watch the show, big mistake to cancel, as the word spreads about this show many people will start changing the channel to lifetime!