Witches of East End

Witches of East End TV show: cancel or renew?Network: Lifetime
Episodes: 23 (hour)
Seasons: Two

TV show dates: October 6, 2013 — October 5, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Julia Ormond, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Rachel Boston, Eric Winter, Daniel Di Tomasso, Mädchen Amick, Virginia Madsen, Tom Lenk, and Jason Winston George.

current TV show

TV show description:
Inspired by the novel by Melissa de la Cruz, this supernatural drama revolves around the mysterious Beauchamps, a family of witches who live in the secluded seaside town of East Haven.

Joanna Beauchamp (Julia Ormond) is a free-spirited artist who has two grown daughters; wild-child bartender Freya (Jenna Dewan Tatum) and shy librarian Ingrid (Rachel Boston). Both of the offspring are unaware that they are gifted (or cursed) with a magical birthright.

Freya has recently become engaged to the man of her dreams — wealthy playboy named Dash Gardiner (Eric Winter). When she finds herself inexplicably drawn to Dash’s troubled and enigmatic brother, Killian (Daniel DiTomasso), bizarre occurrences begin to manifest in her life.

Quiet Ingrid has a love interest of her own, Adam (Jason Winston George), as well as a best friend named Hudson (Tom Lenk).

All is trown into turmoil when Joanna’s long-estranged and mischievous sister, Wendy (Mädchen Amick), shows up with a warning about a threat that could seriously impact the family’s future. This information forces Joanna to tell her daughters the truth, that they are immortal witches who possess great untapped powers.

With their idyllic small-town life turned upside down, and an ancient and formidable enemy intent on ending the Beauchamp family line, Freya and Ingrid must accept their true potential before it’s too late.
space

Series Finale

Episode #23 — For Whom the Spell Tolls
Joanna tries to escape from Tarkoff. Freya and Wendy race to find a way back to the present. Ingrid learns shocking news about herself from King Nikolaus. Dash’s dark past closes in on him. Killian tries to stay alive.
First aired: October 5, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Witches of East End TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a third season?

Karen November 23, 2014 at 3:18 pm

I am SO SAD that this show is cancelled!! I love all of the characters and the plot twists. Just shocked that I won’t be able to see what happens with Dash and Killian going forward! PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!

Melissa November 23, 2014 at 3:52 am

Noooo don’t cancel it!!!! This show is awesome and only show I like on lifetime

lori king November 22, 2014 at 1:24 pm

NO!!! I love this show its in my top 3 please reconsider I know a lot of people who also love it…. couldn’t wait for the new season so sad

Lisa Gemmer November 21, 2014 at 11:58 am

Just when the show gets even more exciting, it’s gets cancelled?! I only realized this because I was looking to see when it would be on again. Please, please, bring it back!

Elena November 20, 2014 at 6:57 pm

No they can’t cancel this show I’m obsessed with it they cannot. Please take the fans into consideration before canceling shows just because people aren’t around to watch TV every single night doesn’t mean they don’t eventually get to it I TiVo 90% of my television shows this is so annoying that things keep getting canceled because people aren’t watching live TV should give the show their ratings like come on!!! Bringback witches of East End please

Carisa November 20, 2014 at 2:08 pm

I’m so pissed they cancelled the show! I love the show & would have liked to see many seasons of it.

Kevin Jockisch November 19, 2014 at 12:08 am

I loved that show. I wish that Networks would quit canceling the shows I like. I am wanting to give up on watching new shows for fear of cancelations. Maybe networks should quit new longtime shows altogether and start doing mini series whether they are one year or two years long. At least it will have and ending instead of leaving a series in limbo disappointing there audience I am totally loosing faith in new tv series. Kevin

kristy November 18, 2014 at 11:11 pm

GREAT SHOW……….Don’t cancel….. looking forward to see what would’ve happened next. If it hadn’t gotten canceled . So disappointed. :(