Continuum: Season Three Ratings

continuum09Last season, Continuum’s ratings were slightly higher than they had been in season one. Will they continue to grow or will they fall in season three? Will this Syfy series be renewed for a fourth season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned!

Continuum revolves around a female police officer (Rachel Nichols) from the future who gets caught up in a conflict that spans between 2012 and 2077. The cast also includes Victor Webster, Erik Knudsen, Stephen Lobo, Roger Cross, Lexa Doig, Tony Amendola, Omari Newton, Luvia Petersen, Jennifer Spence, and Brian Markinson.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

12/8 update: Continuum has been renewed for a fourth but final season.

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 840,000 total viewers.

For comparisons: The second season of Continuum averaged a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.2 viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Continuum TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fourth season?

Sandrini December 4, 2014 at 12:16 pm

This is a one of a kind show, high production values, an intriguing storyline, and complex characters. There is nothing else like it so PLEASE do Not cancel this show – Renew it for the next 5 years and I guarantee you will have an audience.

Clayton November 13, 2014 at 11:56 pm

This show should be renewed! Very good science fiction and worth watching. Please do not let this show go the way “Alphas” did. After that cancellation I was ready to never watch SyFy again! That was an EVIL thing to do! Continuum is worth continuing!

jorge Figueroa November 11, 2014 at 6:10 pm

renew the show, and the day, time, and competition it is important, maybe other day 1.5 million of viewers it is posible,

Jose November 8, 2014 at 1:43 am

Renew the show! Thanks

don November 6, 2014 at 1:12 pm

great show hope it continues

Debleigh October 26, 2014 at 1:01 pm

Great show no other like it. I think there are many people who watch this that are not within the demo ratings. I am older and so are my circle we enjoy this program. I believe some people are just now finding this gem. Give it more pr and involve your fans more that seems to boost fanship.

sandra October 26, 2014 at 1:05 am

I have to admit I never watched it one day got bored on Netflix turned it on and now I’m begging for more and telling all my friends please don’t cancel

paul October 23, 2014 at 7:06 am

Awesome show, please continue. 51 year old engineer.

Jenny October 20, 2014 at 5:57 pm

oh…PLLLEEEEEEAAAAASE don’t cancel Continuum. It just got REALLY good. The thing is, if it is getting a bit too serialised for new viewers, just put in a first episode ‘explainer’. Let Kira go back, in her mind, or something, to the major things that have happened, explaining the dynamics of the current characters.

I love Continuum. I love how it makes you think. I absolutely love the 4 main characters, Kellogg, Alec, Kira and Carlos. So great. Great story.
In fact, a ‘settler’ episode would be a great idea for the regular viewers too….settle in to what the plot has done so far, and where the main characters stand. It’s on the edge of your seat stuff!!!!
Please don’t cancel it. It was good enough for 3 seasons, it’s good enough to finish the series.

Andy Timper October 18, 2014 at 7:38 pm

Yes. Hopefully it gets renewed. I hate it when serials end on a cliffhanger…
The show is actually getting better, so don’t be silly and give us at least another season, please.

With all the awards it has won, it would be a pity to end now.

Patrick Balfour October 15, 2014 at 8:39 pm

Continuum should not be cancelled. Season 3 really changed the dynamics of the show and lends itself to a long running series