Continuum: Season Three Ratings

continuum09Last season, Continuum’s ratings were slightly higher than they had been in season one. Will they continue to grow or will they fall in season three? Will this Syfy series be renewed for a fourth season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned!

Continuum revolves around a female police officer (Rachel Nichols) from the present who gets caught up in a conflict based in the year 2077. The cast also includes Victor Webster, Erik Knudsen, Stephen Lobo, Roger Cross, Lexa Doig, Tony Amendola, Omari Newton, Luvia Petersen, Jennifer Spence, and Brian Markinson.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

For comparisons: The second season of Continuum averaged a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.2 viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Continuum TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fourth season?

john wenger August 31, 2014 at 2:25 am

love this show it has all the elements of syfy. The acting is great and storyline keep you hang on I can’t stop watching this by far one of my favorite shows on syfy

Robert Price August 24, 2014 at 11:55 pm

This show offers one of the potentially most intriguing plots currently for sci fi lovers currently on TV. The writers can actually go off in any direction because none of the common parameters found in other shows actually exist in this one.
Rachel Nichols is perfect for the role, beautiful and deadly when necessary, while in season 3 she has lost the need to return to a future that might have needed change. She has accepted her current role to ‘put things right’ where she now finds herself.
Great show.

Ethan Tuna August 24, 2014 at 8:14 am

There remains so many avenues of exploration yet to take, it’s hard to think that the writers have run dry with fresh ideas. But nevertheless, there are several keys to the shows early success that cannot be abandoned because they imparted a sense of real power to the creative staff. For example, I found it intriguing whenever an element of Kiera’s future (her past) became the focus of a current plot. My point is that there are some things that should not be abandoned just for the sake of taking a new direction for the sake of making a statement. It’s too confusing and left me with an empty sense of “well that was one hell of a tangent. Anyone know what this was for?” — perhaps an unwelcome shift away from things that worked before? A lot of the criticism about S3 that I have seen seems to be based around something of that nature. If I had any say in this, I’d vote for more about Kiera’s past, her family, her job and anything that relates to the present (past) that has already happened in Kiera’s future. This is interesting stuff and can be brilliantly written into the story as it already has been done numerous times… How about a visit from Kiera’s son in the future… maybe all grown up as an adult? He’s looking for his mother. WOW! Do you see what is possible? Twists like those made this show the brilliantly written thing it is.

aj August 24, 2014 at 2:11 am

I thought that this was the best season yet. Rachel has a sexier and more foreboding presentation in the third season. They’ve even made her face more beautiful. I like the development in the plot. The double Alex was getting long in the tooth, but at least “bad” Alex did finally die. Now we only have to worry about the uncertainties of just one Alex.
I can hardly wait for season 4.
Rachel’s personality is finally coming into its own. She’s becoming a more intriguing character outside the party line. Not being able to anticipate her next move really draws me in and makes her even that much more killer.

Elle317 August 24, 2014 at 12:29 am

Saw the shoe on Netflix and I am NOT a fan. The pro-corporate propaganda is over the top BS. understandable why it had a 30% drop in ratings.

misterv August 26, 2014 at 3:15 pm

I thought the show was anti-corporate while you thought it was pro-corporate.
I guess the writers are doing a good job of balancing the political views if we disagree.
Extremists on both sides are not glorified. And they shouldn’t be in my personal opinion. Both sides can be wrong.