Covert Affairs: Season Five Ratings

Covert Affairs TV show on USAThe ratings for Covert Affairs have been dropping each season for awhile. Will they keep falling this year? Will they drop so low that the USA series is cancelled or, will it be renewed for a sixth season? Stay tuned!

On Covert Affairs, operatives Annie Walker (Piper Perabo) and Auggie Anderson (Chris Gorham) work together in the CIA’s Domestic Protection Division (DPD). The show’s cast also includes Kari Matchett, Peter Gallagher, Hill Harper, and Nicholas Bishop.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

UPDATE: USA has decided to cancel Covert Affairs after five seasons.

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.54 million total viewers.

Reference point: Season four of Covert Affairs averaged a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.27 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Covert Affairs TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season six?

Canceled and renewed TV show

Bobbie lamark May 18, 2015 at 2:19 pm

I really think it should be renewed I really like the show I like to know who decides on the rating because I know a lot of people that watch it and I see it online the people watching it so I don’t know where this is coming from but I’m really going to miss it if you don’t bring it back I’m tired of all the good shows going so goodbye to another very good show.

Kathie April 27, 2015 at 1:52 pm

I love this show! Please do not cancel.

leigh May 6, 2015 at 4:12 pm

The season five of covert affairs took meaning away from the previous seasons. it left the fans with Annie: ” I know what I want.” The fans of Annie and Auggie hope that they get back together, start a future and then decide to leave the CIA and live happy ever after being a normal couple in somewhere in the USA or not!!

Debra April 16, 2015 at 12:33 am

Covert Affairs is awesome. It’s always abut money. I love the show and all my co-workers do to. What a loss. At least have a final show.

cindy April 3, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I love covert affairs. The scheduled viewing time here doesn’t work for me but I record it everytime and look forward to my time when I sit down and watch it. At the end of each episode I can’t wait until the next to see what Annie is up to.
Unfortunately my foxtel failed and I have missed the final episode.

Anonymous April 3, 2015 at 1:02 am

They should of atleast run a finale.

LL March 28, 2015 at 12:28 am

Plzzz have a series finale! I just found out that covert affairs was canceled. I was so sure it would be back for another season …I will truly miss the show:-(

Thom March 10, 2015 at 11:49 pm

You can’t be seriously even considering canceling Covert! The hardest thing has been trying to keep up with your schedules of when the show is on. Please one more season…

barnold March 9, 2015 at 9:40 pm

So very disappointing that the show was cancelled. It had gotten much better as time went on, I thought, and I was looking forward to the next seasons to come. USA made a huge mistake.

Patricia Patterson March 8, 2015 at 10:41 pm

I am devastated by the news of Covert Affairs being cancelled. I’ve watched the show from the beginning. I was anxious to see Annie and McQ uaid’s romance develop. White collar was given a proper ending but they just yanked this show. It’s not like they have anything better to replace it.

Please bring Covert Affairs back!!

Cindy Dashko March 8, 2015 at 10:25 pm

I love love this show please begging do not cancel. there are not too many good shows on. hear the people let covert affairs continue

alex February 25, 2015 at 11:15 pm

Are you people crazy… this is a great show…and if some viewers have strayed away a little its your fault… dont punish us viewers. Alex.

Susan McDonald February 11, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Please don’t stop this series this story is very great I love it I have watched it since season 1
The character are very awsome and the story line is great please don’t cancelle this serie

Francine February 7, 2015 at 1:54 pm

Please bring back Covert Affairs, great show. Still miss Simon. Life goes on.

Stephenie February 5, 2015 at 11:35 pm

This is horrible news! I have watched Covert Affairs since its first episode. Please bring it back! So many storylines to resolve!

Lori February 5, 2015 at 7:07 pm

2.7 million viewers, awards. I’m tired of liking a show and everyone I know loves it. They don’t care about their viewers. Added more of Christy reality, wouldn’t watch it if I was on fire. What happened to being true to viewers caring if they are really enjoying a show. What’s with the 30 min TV shows hate them, to short, and will cost less I don’t think so the have to be developed, written, cast, plugged and in the end cost a lot more money! You will lose a great many viewers, I’m just one nothing else will I watch. Read a book!