Crossbones: Season One Ratings

Crossbones TV show on NBC ratingsA couple years ago, NBC aired Crusoe, an adventure series based on the classic Robinson Crusoe novel and character. It was quickly cancelled. Now, the network is trying Crossbones, another adventure series about the same era. Will this one be a success and be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled as well? We’ll have to wait and see.

Crossbones revolves around the life of Edward Teach (John Malkovich), better known as Blackbeard the pirate, and his desire to aquire a valuable invention called the longitude chronometer. Others in the cast are Yasmine Al Massri, Richard Coyle, Claire Foy, David Hoflin, Tracy Ifeachor, and Chris Perfetti.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.68 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Crossbones TV show? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

LucnhPail August 21, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Love the show have it for another season!

Susan Stever August 21, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Best show on TV. Please don’t cancel!!

JLRichards August 20, 2014 at 10:33 pm

RENEW IT!!

Mark J. August 20, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Love, love, LOVE this show!!!! I can’t believe it’s cancelled!! How can other shows go on for 8 plus seasons like Two and 1/2 Idiots or predictable cop shows and still get viewers?! Crossbones is like a mini movie every week with on location filming, superb acting and a score that captures it all. The effects blend seamlessly and the characters are fantastic! I just don’t get it. It’s another amazing show gone WAY too soon. Gotta love the “suits” that make those decisions.

Cf August 19, 2014 at 9:17 pm

We looked forward every week to this show. Don’t cancel.

Mira S August 19, 2014 at 11:01 am

Please oh Please do not cancell this show, it is such a great show. John Malkovich is just phenomenal. Bring it back for a second season.

Robbie Lenz August 18, 2014 at 10:14 pm

We loved Crossbones!! We couldn’t wait to watch the next show. We watched the last episode, and we so hope that there will be another season. John Malkovich was excellent as Blackbeard and all of the cast was superb! Please NBC keep the series going!

LaGata718 August 18, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Please do not cancel. I really do not think they advertised the shoe enough to draw in the viewers. It gives the viewer something else to watch other than these pathetic reality shows.

Connie Wilson August 18, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Love the show – do no cancel!

Linda Matta August 17, 2014 at 9:25 pm

Loved the series Crossbones. We watched every single episdoe of Season 1. I hope it will return. Actors were great!!!!!!! Nice to see a show with good acting, scenery and lots of action, instead of the usual boring stuff. We are not kids in our early 60′s and have always loved a good action adventure store.

Cathy August 17, 2014 at 7:57 pm

PLEASE keep this show….we have really enjoyed it. The ships, the scenery are awesome,the cast is great..!!!

Linda Palmquist August 17, 2014 at 3:47 pm

Love this show! It’s one if the few shows that my husband and I BOTH like and watch. We really hope this show gets renewed.

Divena Baker August 17, 2014 at 3:40 pm

Please do not cancel this series, I just watched the whole season on Hulu and I loved it. I’m going to tell all my friends and family. It truly has been a long time since I have found any new series interesting. The writing is clever, whitey, and romantic. while still keeping you on your toes for the next spin. I love how you could continue the series into a fiction historical adventure adding more formidable characters. I want to meet new characters and discover where the current ones are evolving. John Malkovich did not disappoint in his lasting performance as a realistic Black Beard and the script writing for all characters was dynamic building a great legend at cinematic proportions. If you like Once, Lost, Rome, House, Bones, Supernatural or Grimm. Maybe just the History network or Pirates of the Caribbean, then you would enjoy this. Hulu should feature it or some venue that would treat it better…

Heather August 17, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I just watched the whole season and I like it. Love Malkovich as a priate has me wanting more.

Camilla collins August 16, 2014 at 10:10 pm

I, our whole family, LOVE Crossbones and every one in it. We felt like we were watching a “movie” each week instead of TV…how very shortsighted you are..I was enraged when you moved it to Saturday and I couldn’t find it. What an one hour escape from the over produced cop and crime shows…..we are very disappointed as you have insulted the actors for ever investing their time and talent in such a shallow venue as TV. They were out of your league….