Haven: Season Four Ratings

Haven season four ratingsViewership for Haven came down last season but Syfy still renewed the series. Will the ratings continue to fall this season or will the rise? Will the show be cancelled or brought back for season five? Time will tell.

On Haven, FBI Agent Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) and Officer Nathan Wuornos (Lucas Bryant) investigate strange occurrences in the small town of Haven, Maine. Others in the cast include Eric Balfour, Nicholas Campbell, Richard Donat, John Dunsworth, Colin Feruson, Emma Lahana, Adam Copeland, and Christian Camargo.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.47 million total viewers.

For comparisons: The third season of Haven averaged a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.55 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers and are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Haven TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fifth season?

Sydney August 18, 2014 at 11:24 pm

This is a great show

Geny July 12, 2014 at 5:51 pm

They’re crazy if they cancel this show and I’ve been waiting a year now for it to come out last year’s series on Netflix. The wait is extremely frustrating so please let’s quit dinking around and give us our treat!

brian collins June 5, 2014 at 10:32 pm

I live like an hour away from where this is filmed I love this and hope it last’s for a long time…….haven best show on tv…..

Barbara Smith June 1, 2014 at 12:27 am

Please don’t cancel Haven it is the greatest show on TV, there is very few shows is only a few shows that I will watch and it is great when I find one that is interesting enough for me to watch. Also some way on these 26 episode enter duce Audra Parker back to the show she is the greatest and beside who is going to help the troubled with out her, unless her son return to help the trouble and Audra find the person that she had become as Audra parker

teri wilk May 18, 2014 at 5:48 pm

I didn’t get into Haven until 4th season, but I caught on everything and would hate to see it left hanging on the last show of 4th season. USA has done that on a few shows and it really doesn’t seem like the best option. You should at least do like a mini-series if you ‘re not going to have full season. I vote for fifth season.

David G. April 3, 2014 at 10:51 pm

HAVEN, is the best show on SYFY. I thought season 4 was great can’t wait to see a 26th episode season 5. Haven should at least go to a season 7.

AMY LUCCA February 21, 2014 at 1:15 pm

I WANT TO KNOW WHEN THE NEXT TV SERIES OF HEAVEN COMES BACK ON. WE LOVE HEAVEN. THANK YOU.

Mary February 13, 2014 at 5:00 pm

I hope they do not cancel this show without explaining everything. That is done so often, I wonder if I should even invest in this type of show.

Mark February 14, 2014 at 8:55 am

Just read on line that Haven has been picked up for a split 26 episode season 5.

vickie February 7, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Please do not cancel Haven. I work evenings and Haven is the only thing that makes Friday bearable. Too many unanswered questions at this time. Do not let it end this way.

Anonymous February 6, 2014 at 9:26 am

haven is so good and diffent it should go on to season 5

Tamera February 5, 2014 at 11:25 pm

Haven is my favorite T.V. show, I love it and think it should continue.

Marilyn February 1, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Keep it. It’s great! Very suspenseful and unique. The writers do a great job of making the unrealistic seem plausible.

Rob c February 1, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Haven rocks .its been a long time since I’ve want a show to keep making more Episodes. Haven is up the with firefly.. Greatness it will become. If you write and air it..

owen January 31, 2014 at 2:09 pm

good news there will be a season 5 of haven but the bad news is that it will air sometime
in 2015.

Anonymous February 1, 2014 at 12:09 pm

Why????.. That show Bitten its stinks

jackie January 31, 2014 at 1:32 pm

I think Haven should definitely continue. I absolutely love this show. Its different than all others on tv and im looking forward to see what is to come. Please dont cancel this show.