Lost Girl: Season Four Ratings

Lost Girl season four ratingsThe ratings for Lost Girl on Syfy have been dropping each season. Will they continue to fall or rise in season four? Will the series be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season? Stay tuned to find out?

Lost Girl revolves around a Succubus named Bo (Anna Silk) who feeds on the sexual energy of humans. The rest of the cast includes Kris Holden-Ried, Ksenia Solo, Zoie Palmer, Rick Howland, K.C. Collins, and Rachel Skarsten.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Update: Lost Girl has been renewed for a fifth season in Canada.

For comparisons: The third season of Lost Girl averaged a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 970,000 viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Lost Girl TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fifth season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

61 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

Do Not CANCEL! Get Kenzi & Hale back, after all it is SYFY where anything can happen! No tv advertisement, on pins and needles for tomorrow! (03/16/15) I went on-line and find all this confusion! It is like canceling the Super Bowl and not announce it!!!! Very Disheartened!:-((:-((:-((:- :-((

• says

Oh I totally forgot to mention that more Bo and Dyson action would be great! They are always HOT together! Someone mentioned ratings? Was that additionally content? On U.S. tv I do not think that should be a problem, maybe in Canada as I do not know limits there. If Syfy could import it from Canada and even put it on a less primetime slot, I am sure fans would follow It!!!! Losing it here is so devastating, that the fan base would go back up when they realize it was almost lost! LOST GIRL needs to be Found! Also the statistics do not reflect well. I am 53 and LOVE THIS SHOW! Refigure to include OLDER VIEWERS and I am sure SYFY, YOU would recognize that you have way more people watching than you think!

2. Donna DeFlatto says

I love that show. The issue is that for the last 2 years, only 5 or 6 episodes are shown once a year. How do you expect to keep viewership up when you schedule this way?

3. AlexisC says

I think Bo should try to bring Kenzi back, but Kenzi is a human so I don’t think it’s possible to bring her back…. unless they show her in little pieces of flashbacks during episodes, or what they saw if they saw her dieing moment. If Bo can bring Kenzi back with the chi, she should at least try.

4. Furaflying says

This is a HUGE loss for Canadian Broadcasting! We finally had something unusual with an intelligent story line! You can’t keep killing off key characters and expect people to stay interested, though. With the loss of Kenzi, the only existing comedy left would be Trick (Bo’s grandfather). I hope they clear up Bo’s family secrets! There are SO many talented actors in this series, they should not have lost it this soon! With season five being the last, at least the writers can give the fans what they want, Bo and Dyson clearing up their misunderstandings, and getting together for good! If this is not how they end it, then they definitely do not deserve to have the series continue. If they don’t give the fans what they want they don’t deserve to be writers for Canadian Television!

5. ArtR says

I think the lost girl series should continue for another season. Perhaps the loss in following is the result of censorship? The first two seasons were great!

6. mary bill says

love lost girl love bo and dyson together I hate was kilede bo and loren together kenzi is one the best characters on show I can t believe hail was killed

• SuzyM says

I too loved Bo and Dyson together, yet with the way they are portraying Bo now I don’t think she is worthy of Dyson’s love. Losing Kenzi would be a huge mistake, would ruin the show totally. Killing off Hale was another huge mistake :( I hope the show can recover from all these blunders.

• DavidH says

Kenzi it’s no really lost, they know that she’s in Walhalla, so I guess this season it will be the chance for Bo to bring Kenzi back as Kenzi helped when Bo was in that train. I wasn’t thrill about Hale’s dead , but don’t you forget that we’re dealing with the supernatural realm here, even when somebody die, there is always a way to bring him back, the whole thing is if the writers want him back :) maybe we’ll get nice surprise this season

• SuzyM says

I wouldn’t count on Bo bringing Hale back and even Kenzi is iffy. This show has done some really strange things lately. I’m hoping I’m wrong but I really don’t trust the writers anymore :(

• says

PLEASE do NOT cancel Lost Girl! Been waiting on pins & needles! Not on tomorrow as advertised! No finale of getting Kenzi back! No Bo and Dyson action! Hale could come back after al it is SYFY! If it had been advertised on Syfy there would have been an outrage! It is like canceling the SuperBowl without any tv knowledge advertised! Very disheartened, Annette from Alaska