Lost Girl: Season Four Ratings

Lost Girl season four ratingsThe ratings for Lost Girl on Syfy have been dropping each season. Will they continue to fall or rise in season four? Will the series be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season? Stay tuned to find out?

Lost Girl revolves around a Succubus named Bo (Anna Silk) who feeds on the sexual energy of humans. The rest of the cast includes Kris Holden-Ried, Ksenia Solo, Zoie Palmer, Rick Howland, K.C. Collins, and Rachel Skarsten.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Update: Lost Girl has been renewed for a fifth season in Canada.

For comparisons: The third season of Lost Girl averaged a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 970,000 viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Lost Girl TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fifth season?

Furaflying November 2, 2014 at 1:09 pm

This is a HUGE loss for Canadian Broadcasting! We finally had something unusual with an intelligent story line! You can’t keep killing off key characters and expect people to stay interested, though. With the loss of Kenzi, the only existing comedy left would be Trick (Bo’s grandfather). I hope they clear up Bo’s family secrets! There are SO many talented actors in this series, they should not have lost it this soon! With season five being the last, at least the writers can give the fans what they want, Bo and Dyson clearing up their misunderstandings, and getting together for good! If this is not how they end it, then they definitely do not deserve to have the series continue. If they don’t give the fans what they want they don’t deserve to be writers for Canadian Television!

Kim September 19, 2014 at 11:22 pm

Keep this show on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArtR August 19, 2014 at 12:24 am

I think the lost girl series should continue for another season. Perhaps the loss in following is the result of censorship? The first two seasons were great!

mary bill May 8, 2014 at 6:21 am

love lost girl love bo and dyson together I hate was kilede bo and loren together kenzi is one the best characters on show I can t believe hail was killed

SuzyM May 8, 2014 at 12:26 pm

I too loved Bo and Dyson together, yet with the way they are portraying Bo now I don’t think she is worthy of Dyson’s love. Losing Kenzi would be a huge mistake, would ruin the show totally. Killing off Hale was another huge mistake :( I hope the show can recover from all these blunders.

DavidH May 8, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Kenzi it’s no really lost, they know that she’s in Walhalla, so I guess this season it will be the chance for Bo to bring Kenzi back as Kenzi helped when Bo was in that train. I wasn’t thrill about Hale’s dead , but don’t you forget that we’re dealing with the supernatural realm here, even when somebody die, there is always a way to bring him back, the whole thing is if the writers want him back :) maybe we’ll get nice surprise this season

SuzyM May 10, 2014 at 7:45 pm

I wouldn’t count on Bo bringing Hale back and even Kenzi is iffy. This show has done some really strange things lately. I’m hoping I’m wrong but I really don’t trust the writers anymore :(