Lost Girl: Season Four Ratings

Lost Girl season four ratingsThe ratings for Lost Girl on Syfy have been dropping each season. Will they continue to fall or rise in season four? Will the series be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season? Stay tuned to find out?

Lost Girl revolves around a Succubus named Bo (Anna Silk) who feeds on the sexual energy of humans. The rest of the cast includes Kris Holden-Ried, Ksenia Solo, Zoie Palmer, Rick Howland, K.C. Collins, and Rachel Skarsten.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Update: Lost Girl has been renewed for a fifth season in Canada.

For comparisons: The third season of Lost Girl averaged a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 970,000 viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Lost Girl TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fifth season?

Jaz April 12, 2014 at 11:07 pm

Syfy is losing viewers because of deleted scenes. We’d rather subscribe somewhere else where we can get our money’s worth.

Cirulian April 12, 2014 at 9:55 pm

I don’t see how airing the episodes in Canada first would account for the ratings to drop steadily the way they have. Ratings falling the way they seem to in the chart above is more likely people tuning in and not liking what they saw so they didn’t tune in again the next week. They tuned in the first week to see how Bo’s disappearance was resolved, saw that it wasn’t, didn’t bother coming back until she did in ep3, then steadily stopped coming back week after week until curiosity got some back for the finale. But that finale was so convoluted I’m not sure how many people will be back for S5. Probably a lot, to see if Bo goes after Kenzi. But if they don’t like what happens, I think the ratings are going to continue to slide. Unless S5 is a drastic improvement over this last one, which was a mess. I dug that they tried to do a single story over the entire season, but the last few episodes were full of so much WTF.

Sophie April 4, 2014 at 10:26 pm

Renew for season five please!!!! I need to know what happened with Kenzie, and I wanna see how Bo and Dyson get back togheter

Susie April 5, 2014 at 1:32 am

SyFy has already announced that they will be airing S5! Hopefully Bo & Lauren will get back together, but only after Bo gets Kenzi back.

Janiece April 2, 2014 at 2:07 pm

The show started to loose me with the Bo/Lauren relationship. I agree, Lauren and Bo bored me to death. I didn’t sense any chemistry between the two. The Dyson/Bo tension drew me into the series and when he lost his love THAT kept me watching, with the hopes they would somehow find each other again. As the seasons went on that was not the case. The Dyson/Bo relationship drifted further and further apart until I lost interest. No more sexual tension between the two…..just friendship……UGGGG. It seems as if her character doesn’t even like him anymore. I don’t like the intense and quarrelsome friendship between Bo and Kenzi that has surfaced in these later seasons. What happened to them solving cases together? It’s completely disappeared, only depressing drama left. Now Kenzi is always angry about just being a human. Dyson made the series for me but his character seems seldom present.

H&HF*KIT April 9, 2014 at 6:36 am

is that you KHK?

Billie March 31, 2014 at 11:55 am

Renew Bitten for Season 2!! Great show can’t wait to see what happens next <3

Dejavu1800s March 31, 2014 at 4:06 am

I think it’s horrible that they killed off the character hail they should bring him back. He was one of my favorite characters I would like to say that I won’t watch it after his death but I know I will I’m totally addicted and so are all my friends

julian March 10, 2014 at 8:15 pm

Love this Show I want more SEX with Dyson. Love Kensi and Bo banter need more of what the show started with. Less Lauren and Bo (BORING and not sexy)

Susie March 10, 2014 at 9:07 pm

That’s your opinion…I think Bo & Dyson are the boring couple…I would much rather see Bo & Lauren together myself

DavidH March 10, 2014 at 9:24 pm

If I have to choose I’ll stick with Bo & Lauren, but Bo & Tamsin will be super hot!

Sarah February 27, 2014 at 9:19 am

Renewal is a must….only if they bring back kenzi!!

DavidH February 27, 2014 at 5:01 pm

I guess that will be one of the main topics for season 5 they can’t just kill Kenzi, also I want to see a bit more of that dark side :)

Susie February 27, 2014 at 5:25 pm

Showcase has announced that Lost Girl has been renewed for season 5!

DavidH February 27, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Thanks for the news, Susie you made my day :)

Now we have to sit and wait :)

SuzyM March 2, 2014 at 8:26 pm

SyFy has not said they are renewing

Susie March 4, 2014 at 1:32 am

No problem! Now that we know Showcase has renewed, hopefully it won’t be long before SyFy does. It might not be till after all the episodes air before they announce it. I have my fingers crossed :)

Ana Cruz February 26, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Please Renew Lost Girl for Season 5

Katie February 26, 2014 at 7:09 pm

If Lost Girl gets cancelled then I will no longer watch SYFY.

Anonymous April 8, 2014 at 12:46 pm

Me neither

Sarah April 8, 2014 at 1:46 pm

I can’t wait for season 5!!!! If they got rid of this show I wouldn’t watch this channel anymore. They are canceling being human which I’m very upset about but at least there will still be Lost Girl!

coridan February 26, 2014 at 6:48 pm

I agree with the comment that declining viewership is due to Canada showing the program months in advance. I’ve already watched Season 4 and find myself tuning into SyFy if there’s an episode I want to see a second time. That said, I miss the FUN and humour of the previous seasons. Where’s Tamsin and her snarky, rude comments? Where’s the friendship between Bo and Kenzi? Season 4 was a discombobulated mess but I want a Season 5 just so I know what happens. Please writers, return to the campy fun of the previous seasons.

Jaz February 26, 2014 at 6:45 pm

Show is amazing! I’m never a TV couch potato but this show keeps me hooked! EA is brilliant and AS & ZP just stands out! I’m sure a lot of us, if not all, Doccubus shippers turn to fan fiction to appease our hunger in between seasons.

LovingLostGirl February 26, 2014 at 5:55 pm

I totally agree with JDKnight they should have aired them at the same time. I have kept up with this series while airing in Canada and will watch the repeats on SyFy. But I’m sure most will not view the SyFy airing because they already know what happens. This shows has it’s faults, but it’s better than all the stupid comedies and reality series on television. Please renew Lost Girl.