My Name Is Earl

<br />
My Name Is Earl Network: NBC
Episodes: 96 (half-hour)
Seasons: Four

TV show dates: September 20, 2005 — May 14, 2009
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Jason Lee, Ethan Suplee, Jaime Pressly, Nadine Velazquez, Eddie Steeples, Trey Carlisle, Louis T. Moyle, Dale Dickey, Noah Crawford, Gregg Binkley, Abdoulaye NGom, Timothy Stack, Bill Suplee, Nancy Lenehan, Alyssa Milano, Tracy Ashton, Mike O’Malley, and Jack Axelrod.

my name is earl past TV show

TV show description:
Earl J. Hickey (Jason Lee) is a small-time crook who wins $100,000 and who then loses the winning lottery ticket when he’s hit by a car.

Earl takes this as a sign that he needs to put his karma back on track. He makes a list of all the bad things that he’s done and, one-by-one, begins to atone for them.

Other characters include his simple-minded younger brother Randy (Ethan Suplee), Earl’s ex-wife Joy Darville (Jaime Pressly), Joy’s husband Darnell Turner (Eddie Steeples), and kind-hearted stripper Catalina Aruca (Nadine Velazquez).

Canceled and renewed TV show

14 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. jerry barnett says

I wonder if the Same Idiot who canceled Star Trek was the same Idiot who canceled Earl. Fire the dude and bring back Earl.

2. Anonymous says

WHY WHY WHY WHO IS HIS FATHER THIS IS BS. IT MAKES ME EVEN MORE MEAD THAT THE SHOW ENDED AS A CLIF HANGER. AGGHGHGHG

3. AOE in Shirley, New York. says

NBC you Suck! You cancel the best show you had in a long time? There, I refuse to watch any NBC because of this decision one of your idiot executives made. I hope you file for a bankruptcy. Idiots!

4. my name is brett says

i started watching my name is earl and it just grabbed my attention what else could you ask for you get a ex con (earl) a retarded but funny brother (randy) a ***** ex wife (joy) a cis but smart chief thats also funny (crabman) and a Mexican stripper (catilina) and also all the other minor characters

5. Jeremy Rynek says

Wow what a gip. I mean really. Honestly I’m not sure if I would have watched the show if I knew it was just gonna get canceled after 4 seasons. And I always hated it when they dropped a bombshell at the end of a season. But they did it and it didn’t get renewed. Now we’ll never know who is who’s father now. The last thing we saw was “To Be Continued” What a load of crap. NBC you suck!!!

6. willard says

They could at least give him a finale episode to wrap things up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Piciulina69 says

Please put the show back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the best sit com I have seen in the last years!!!!!!!!! PUT IT BACK

8. My name is Tim says

The best sit com to come out of America, it had heart, some real funny stuff and a powerful message. Dont know if it made anyone change there lifestyle like Earl did from bad to good. But I am sure who ever watched it got to thinking a bit deeper than normal because of it. I will miss sharing the life of those charecters from the show, hope some-one takes up the challenge and puts up the cash to finish it properly.

re TJ

9. says

“my name is earl”…best show ever, i was a fan of the sitcom “frinds” but now i find “my name is earl” funnyer who ever canceled the show is a #$%$% .the best thing to do now is to get that show back on track

10. Anonymous says

I LOVE MY NAME IS EARL IT’S MY SECOND FAV SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NAME IS EARL IS AWESOME AND EVERYBODY WHO DENIES IT DOESN’T HAVE A LIFE SOO IF YOU DON’T LIKE MY NAME IS EARL GET A LIFE AND WATCH IT BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS NOT COMPLETE UNTILL YOU WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU CAST OF MY NAME IS EARL BUT NOT IN THE LOVE LOVE WAY IN THE YOUR SHOW IS THE BEST KINDA LOVE YA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOUR #1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉 😉 ;}