The American Baking Competition: Season One Ratings

american baking competition: canceled or renewed?FOX has found great ratings success with cooking competitions so CBS is getting into the act with The American Baking Competition. Will it be a success and renewed or a disappointment and cancelled? We’ll have to wait and see.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the Summer 2013 season. It airs on Wednesday nights and there are seven episodes. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page to see how things are going.

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.14 million total viewers.

Episode 01-07: Wednesday, 07/10/13
1.1 in the demo (0% change) with 4.83 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 1.13 in the demo with 5.14 million.

Episode 01-06: Wednesday, 07/03/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 4.70 million (-8% change).
Season averages: 1.13 in the demo with 5.19 million.

Episode 01-05: Wednesday, 06/26/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 5.10 million (-12% change).
Season averages: 1.14 in the demo with 5.28 million.

Episode 01-04: Wednesday, 06/19/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 5.80 million (+2% change).
Season averages: 1.13 in the demo with 5.33 million.

Episode 01-03: Wednesday, 06/12/13
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 5.68 million (+20% change).
Season averages: 1.10 in the demo with 5.17 million.

Episode 01-02: Wednesday, 06/05/13
1.1 demo rating (+10% change) with 4.73 million (-7% change).
Season averages: 1.05 in the demo with 4.92 million.

Episode 01-01: Wednesday, 05/29/13
1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.11 million total viewers.
Season averages: 1.00 in the demo with 5.11 million.

What do you think? Do you like The American Baking Competition TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Kale Bryan June 2, 2014 at 9:21 pm

I love the ABC on CBS as well! Don’t cancel it!

Kathryn G May 9, 2014 at 9:14 am

I LOVED this show! And my husband was as enthralled with it as I was. I actually started searching this morning to see when the 2014 series would begin. PLEASE don’t tell me they have cancelled yet another of my favourites.

Añna May 18, 2014 at 11:23 pm

I loved the show as well. Is it being renewed I’ve heard conflicting stories.

Jeanette August 14, 2013 at 2:57 am

Considering people were having affairs (about 3 different married people) no I do not think the show should air again.

Maryellen August 1, 2013 at 8:27 pm

The American Baking Competition is an excellent show! I’m not a fan of t.v. programing, yet I could not wait each week to watch this program. Please continue the ABC for the many home bakers like myself. It’s so inspiring!

Judy July 31, 2013 at 8:43 pm

I loved the show. Hope it comes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan July 18, 2013 at 1:37 pm

I love cooking competitions, but they are loaded with bad language and nasty people so I don’t watch them. This was great, it’s like sitting in an audience watching your friends compete. It was very refreshing for those of us who are tired of classless people with bad attitudes. Love the show, hope it gets renewed.

Tom July 12, 2013 at 11:04 am

I like the show… Not some action packed show but enjoyable.

Nancy July 11, 2013 at 11:13 pm

I loved the show! So nice to see classy competitors on a reality show for once! I hope they renew it!

NeNe July 11, 2013 at 2:49 am

I loved watching the show. It was simple, but interesting and entertaining with people who were all different personalities, while being believable and real. I’m sorry that the last episode has aired and am holding out hope it will return for another season

Suzette June 30, 2013 at 8:33 pm

I love the show! so refreshing to see something wholesome on tv.