Witches of East End: Season Two for Lifetime Series

Witches of East End season twoLifetime has renewed Witches of East End for a second season. The cable channel has ordered 13 episodes for 2014.

Witches of East End stars Julia Ormond, M├Ądchen Amick, Jenna Dewan Tatum and Rachel Boston as a family of witches who live in a small seaside town. It’s based on the best-selling book of the same name by Melissa de la Cruz.

The first season of Witches wrapped earlier this month and averaged 1.99 million total viewers.

Lifetime recently cancelled The Client List after two seasons and Army Wives after seven. The cable channel previously renewed Devious Maids for a second season and picked up Drop Dead Diva for season six.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear that Witches of East End has been renewed or, do you think it should have been cancelled instead?

Hoccuspoccusbish September 16, 2014 at 1:45 am

Keep watching! It’s not over yet. (;
Here’s the link for the next episode…

Hoccuspoccusbish September 16, 2014 at 1:47 am

Note it’s just a *clip

Donna September 16, 2014 at 8:05 am

Since there is only 3 episodes left, and this is the end of the show, It makes sense to kill everyone off I guess. I mean there is no season 3.

admin September 16, 2014 at 9:49 am

It hasn’t been cancelled or renewed for a third season yet.

Daniel September 14, 2014 at 10:22 pm

So pissed that Ingrid and Freya died on tonight ‘s episode, I highly doubt I finish watching this season because of it.

Donna September 15, 2014 at 9:21 am

Relax, people always seem to come back on this show. They are not gone yet.

sandi September 1, 2014 at 10:39 pm

I love this show… please don’t cancel it

Donna Lane August 30, 2014 at 7:34 am

Love the show but way too many commercials. I think in the hour that the show is on, there’s actually 20 minutes of the show and the rest is commercials.

Donna September 2, 2014 at 1:20 pm

What is up with this show? There are never any previews and some Sundays they don’t view the show at all? Are there problems on the set?

Cat August 29, 2014 at 4:13 pm

First season was really good, I recommended it to so many of my family and friends, but then season 2 came, and we’ll all I can say is I’ve just watched the first 3ep and I feel I’ve had enought, get some good story lines , and by the way cancelling the client list is a mistake

Paula August 24, 2014 at 6:54 am

Don’t cancel! Since Charmed and Desperate Housewives finished, there has not been a show that I have enjoyed as much as this. I love the zaniness, the character relationships, the continuing sub plot lines, I have something to look forward to. The shows on tv are terrible and most of the time it’s off in my household. Finally something decent on NZ tv!!!

Teresa August 19, 2014 at 4:40 pm

I love this show and PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL
I record it and watch it

adeline August 17, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Pls don’t cancel this show! I’m not into TV sitcoms but 2 days ago I decided to watch season one : episode 1 on Netflix and I was instant lyrics hooked. It got amazing cast but my favorites are Freya and wendy. Of course I’m a big fan of Jenna DEwan Tatum.

Ana Rudolph August 7, 2014 at 9:19 pm

Thanks to my teenage niece, I am now addicted!!! Love it and I’m from NZ.

Rosanne Depue August 2, 2014 at 10:29 pm

Hubbie and I love this show… it is different … too many stupid crime shows and dumb sitcoms on. Do not cancel this show!

Donna Lane July 14, 2014 at 11:21 am

This is a fun show to watch. I wish there were more shows on about witches. Its different from all the other crap. Its wishful thinking that I to could be a witch. I wish I were.
Donna