ANT Farm: Ending After Three Seasons

ANT Farm canceledIt seems that Disney is putting ANT Farm out to pasture after three seasons. According to star China Anne McClain, the sitcom has been cancelled.

The comedy takes place in San Francisco and revolves around a group of gifted middle-schoolers in a special “Advanced Natural Talent” (A.N.T.) program at the local high school. Castmembers have included McClain, Sierra McCormick, Jake Short, Stefanie Scott, Carlon Jeffery, and Aedin Mincks.

Last night, McClain wrote, “It was GREAT filming ANT Farm but after 3 seasons it’s come to an end. I’m excited about my secret projects and keeping you guys happy!”

Season three kicked off on May 31st with a special hour episode. A total of 14 season three episodes have aired thus far and the next is scheduled for January 24th. It’s unclear how many installments have been ordered — the first two seasons had 25 and 20 episodes — or when the series finale will air.

What do you think? Are you sorry that ANT Farm won’t have a fourth season? How do you think it should end?

Serenity November 25, 2014 at 2:42 am

Can you guys.end ant farm after 10 seasons please I really love the show

Amba Chun October 20, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Ending. Your shows final your disney program was thinking celebration cast member
as friends. Your feature just started real worlds going collage waiting for you.
Very more interesting ending your shows missing you more.
Would you send free gift a.n.t. Fran my address To me.

A.N.T . Fram. Activity books mail my address all casting stars send me from your shows?
Favorite talent Is acting and dram may be Rally good computer and dancer too.

Amba Chun October 20, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Love ant fram disney channel shows love it lots more impressing on air love it mostly .
A.N.T. Fram Ideal. Talented around the worlds interesting people’s tons talented
different ways dancing is gift you chosen own gift you have Using. Wise . Out there
as people’s searching you amazing gift you get real worlds out there waiting for you.
Don’t give up keeping trying do best jobs you got.

This your life real worlds look like in the future in times 2014-2015/2016 real is reality.
By Amba. Chun

fatima October 5, 2014 at 3:16 am

I think they cancelling ant farm because they are getting older and maybe they all don’t feel that is there passion anymore,but no-one wants you guys 2 leave please stay,we gonna miss you,its sad seeing you guys growing up,really sad

castellno October 4, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Stupid shit they took off Hannah and then good luck charlie and fish hooks and Sony and then ant farm wtf they should make one more mutant farm

kc September 16, 2014 at 1:52 am

Yesssss!!!!!!

My grandchildren kelsey and aubreah enjoyed the show alot…
Was their after school enjoyment. The show will be missed.