ANT Farm: Ending After Three Seasons

ANT Farm canceledIt seems that Disney is putting ANT Farm out to pasture after three seasons. According to star China Anne McClain, the sitcom has been cancelled.

The comedy takes place in San Francisco and revolves around a group of gifted middle-schoolers in a special “Advanced Natural Talent” (A.N.T.) program at the local high school. Castmembers have included McClain, Sierra McCormick, Jake Short, Stefanie Scott, Carlon Jeffery, and Aedin Mincks.

Last night, McClain wrote, “It was GREAT filming ANT Farm but after 3 seasons it’s come to an end. I’m excited about my secret projects and keeping you guys happy!”

Season three kicked off on May 31st with a special hour episode. A total of 14 season three episodes have aired thus far and the next is scheduled for January 24th. It’s unclear how many installments have been ordered — the first two seasons had 25 and 20 episodes — or when the series finale will air.

What do you think? Are you sorry that ANT Farm won’t have a fourth season? How do you think it should end?

Devin April 18, 2014 at 11:05 pm

Why this show. This show should still be going. Hudson should go out with china. Fletcher should decide to come back and olive should get back with fletcher. It’s toats unfair

lexy April 14, 2014 at 12:34 am

Stop canceling Disney shows before people stop watching !

Alex April 13, 2014 at 9:23 pm

I want them to make another show that continues ant farm. I still watch the show.

aaliyah April 13, 2014 at 8:12 pm

i am so sad that ant farm is leaving because that was my show and she just leaft me like that.I want her to come back

WE WANT ANT FARM BACK!!!! April 9, 2014 at 9:10 pm

i’m incredibly mad that ant farm ended without a hint of what is to come in the future (especially involving olive and fletcher)! i would highly like to know what happens to them and chyna later on! we want ant farm back! and if you even THINK about deleting dog with a blog, jessie, austin and ally, or liv and maddie, i will go as far as seriously thinking about sending 26 angry letters to los angeles.

Alex April 13, 2014 at 9:19 pm

I agree. I don’t get why they had to cancel it. It was a great show. Why couldn’t they do what they did with “That’s So Raven”. They continued it with “Corey in the House”. I want to find out what happens next. Specially with Hudson(Rashon Fegan) in the ant farm.

ANGRY PERSON April 8, 2014 at 4:49 pm

IM SO SO SO MAD THEY ENDED IT i loved that show! it was so fun to grab some chips and watch it in my living room if they dont come up with another good show by the time dog with a blog is out im ditching disney!

Alex April 13, 2014 at 9:21 pm

I agree with you too. It was my favorite show and now it ended. I am not happy. Well, 50 50.