ANT Farm: Ending After Three Seasons

ANT Farm canceledIt seems that Disney is putting ANT Farm out to pasture after three seasons. According to star China Anne McClain, the sitcom has been cancelled.

The comedy takes place in San Francisco and revolves around a group of gifted middle-schoolers in a special “Advanced Natural Talent” (A.N.T.) program at the local high school. Castmembers have included McClain, Sierra McCormick, Jake Short, Stefanie Scott, Carlon Jeffery, and Aedin Mincks.

Last night, McClain wrote, “It was GREAT filming ANT Farm but after 3 seasons it’s come to an end. I’m excited about my secret projects and keeping you guys happy!”

Season three kicked off on May 31st with a special hour episode. A total of 14 season three episodes have aired thus far and the next is scheduled for January 24th. It’s unclear how many installments have been ordered — the first two seasons had 25 and 20 episodes — or when the series finale will air.

What do you think? Are you sorry that ANT Farm won’t have a fourth season? How do you think it should end?

Tisdale July 11, 2014 at 6:30 pm

We need shows back like Thats So Raven and Kim Possible . More shows that are realistic and funny. A.N.T. Farm KINDA brought that old Disney feel. But overall is was a pretty good show.

jeremiah July 14, 2014 at 7:28 pm

I think ant farm should of never end it was a good show but I mean they needed more esposidoes they never sticked to there topic but not my fault. most people watch diney epsodies some people think that Disney chanell shows are more realsisic like Jessie, (that’s so rave) most pepoel love Disney channel shows I think the only Disney channel shows that reached season 4 I think was (suite life on deck) witch ended in the year of 2011 staring there movie suite life on deck featuring the movie the new hit series debby ryan that played in suite life of deck that reached season 4 on the hit series suite life on deck and aslso debby ryan the hit series on Disney channel that hit 6k in season 2 n the disny channel bill board

Ken July 6, 2014 at 11:17 pm

I love Girl Meets World, it’s the only good show on Disney channel. Ant Farm needed another season! Disney is going down hill with almost all it’s shows. I want my Kim Possible back and That’s So Raven!

Mh July 6, 2014 at 6:21 pm

I never really liked ANT farm. The idea of the show was ok but the jokes were stupid.

Lorenzo Móntoya July 3, 2014 at 2:10 am

I am very disappointed in Disney because it’s shows are getting really bad and a little too unrealistic. Since Disney started in 1983ish to early 2011, it was a time period of gold for the channel, but since ant farm started, it really was really boring and unrealistic. It’s jokes were not funny at all. The protoganist was inspiring. The others deserved a big middle finger. Good Luck Charlie, aired in 2010, was about to mark a different age for Disney, but this program came along, ant farm, and it just literally blew up Disney’s reputation. So, when Jessie came along, about 4 months after ant farm aired, I believe the channel’s reputation was somewhat saved. Now in Summer 2014, when Girl Meets World aired six days agoish, I truly believe that Disney’s reputation will be saved, with more episodes airing of course. Now, Jessie was fine when it first aired, but as the four kids got older, they started to be super boring and annoying. Jessie, I think she is getting much funnier. But, I am so glad ant farm ended. The protoganist, Chyna Anne McClain, is excellent at her career, but she needs to get involved in way better and serious projects than ant farm. She seems like a mature person. All I say is that Disney’s shows must be a little less funny, depending on how it has to be more like if it were real life, and a little more serious in kids an especially teens learning universal life lessons, of course adding some fine funny moments (I mean it).

Anonymous July 6, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Ikr! It’s like now they can’t keep a tv show series.

anonymous July 2, 2014 at 3:10 pm

they need to come back with a season four!

Lorenzo Móntoya July 3, 2014 at 2:12 am

Disney’s reputation is more important girl!

Anonymous June 23, 2014 at 4:18 pm

The least they could’ve done was have like a final episode to say why they canceled it! I think they should have a fourth season without fletcher and give Chyna like an official boyfriend. Just give it a real ending not the New York thing.

Anonymous July 5, 2014 at 10:37 pm

Agreed

Anonymous July 6, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Ikr so jacked up

kevin June 19, 2014 at 12:39 am

who is the new kid who has autisom

Frida June 12, 2014 at 10:45 pm

We want ant farm back i’ve watched since i was 8 and it has changed my life eversince and the person who inspired me was China cause she gave me confidence and she taught us alot of life lessons so we want ant farm back it should have 8 seasons.

Anonymous June 5, 2014 at 10:53 pm

If nick and Disney keeps this up there will probably only 2 viewers left in the whole world I mean seriously not even a finale