ANT Farm: Ending After Three Seasons

ANT Farm canceledIt seems that Disney is putting ANT Farm out to pasture after three seasons. According to star China Anne McClain, the sitcom has been cancelled.

The comedy takes place in San Francisco and revolves around a group of gifted middle-schoolers in a special “Advanced Natural Talent” (A.N.T.) program at the local high school. Castmembers have included McClain, Sierra McCormick, Jake Short, Stefanie Scott, Carlon Jeffery, and Aedin Mincks.

Last night, McClain wrote, “It was GREAT filming ANT Farm but after 3 seasons it’s come to an end. I’m excited about my secret projects and keeping you guys happy!”

Season three kicked off on May 31st with a special hour episode. A total of 14 season three episodes have aired thus far and the next is scheduled for January 24th. It’s unclear how many installments have been ordered — the first two seasons had 25 and 20 episodes — or when the series finale will air.

What do you think? Are you sorry that ANT Farm won’t have a fourth season? How do you think it should end?

Sophia January 27, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Please bring it back I will die if you don’t ;)

Rut January 27, 2015 at 7:55 pm

I commented earlier but here is what my friend ashanti has to say and I quote ” This is terrible I can’t believe this is happening lab rats pretty much ended at a good part and now ant farm what happened to fletcher and how does olive feel and what about how hudson starts off I mean he and chyna were supposed to date everyone can see that they’re perfect for each other ” and I agree with her I mean come that ending was such a clliffhanger and everyone wanted to know what happens and even if they’re working on some ” secret project ” no offense but I mean no project could be better than ant farm and even if you don’t add another season can you at least change the ending that ending is 2 sad

rut January 23, 2015 at 8:04 pm

how can you. I loved ant farm you can’t just go about cancelling shows that everyone loves. I wanted to see what happens, if fletcher comes back. How could you

sarah January 18, 2015 at 12:49 am

noooooooooooo
dont cancle it i hate to see this show end
pleeeeeeeeease dont
how could you do this
i am soooooooooooooooo sad

Lily plowman January 17, 2015 at 4:26 pm

99% of the world likes Ant Farm and you just want to stop it just like that. My sister and I think that Ant Farm is the BOMB but now it seems like I don’t have a reality show to hang around with. Please don’t stop cuz this show is just getting started to a whole new level. It’s your opinion, but China Ann Maclain we want more. Think about all the boys and girls that don’t get to see the rest of this, and even though you might grew up you can make one when you are older. This is my after school enjoyment. I love Ant Farm. I think Ill have to go back to victorious or something like that. I want season 4 now. Like right now. Plez people comment and help save Ant Farm! There viewers are still waiting. Who ever is reading this I hope it inspired you. To say MORE
Lily plowman

Kayla malanche January 17, 2015 at 4:15 pm

I think you should keep on going. It’s a cut off that it stoped in the middle of a problem. I guess the people that made it wants people to think that we should play out the rest of it. I watched Lab Rats and it stopped at a very good part, I also watched Icarly and it was a cut off. I don’t like how people do this. NO MORE DISNEY FOR ME.
– Kayla

Charizma December 29, 2014 at 10:10 am

Noooooo plz don’t end it i wanted to see more and they left hanging I wanted to see more life at ztech and possibly graduation!-furious fan

Serenity November 25, 2014 at 2:42 am

Can you guys.end ant farm after 10 seasons please I really love the show

Amba Chun October 20, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Ending. Your shows final your disney program was thinking celebration cast member
as friends. Your feature just started real worlds going collage waiting for you.
Very more interesting ending your shows missing you more.
Would you send free gift a.n.t. Fran my address To me.

A.N.T . Fram. Activity books mail my address all casting stars send me from your shows?
Favorite talent Is acting and dram may be Rally good computer and dancer too.

Amba Chun October 20, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Love ant fram disney channel shows love it lots more impressing on air love it mostly .
A.N.T. Fram Ideal. Talented around the worlds interesting people’s tons talented
different ways dancing is gift you chosen own gift you have Using. Wise . Out there
as people’s searching you amazing gift you get real worlds out there waiting for you.
Don’t give up keeping trying do best jobs you got.

This your life real worlds look like in the future in times 2014-2015/2016 real is reality.
By Amba. Chun

fatima October 5, 2014 at 3:16 am

I think they cancelling ant farm because they are getting older and maybe they all don’t feel that is there passion anymore,but no-one wants you guys 2 leave please stay,we gonna miss you,its sad seeing you guys growing up,really sad

castellno October 4, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Stupid shit they took off Hannah and then good luck charlie and fish hooks and Sony and then ant farm wtf they should make one more mutant farm

kc September 16, 2014 at 1:52 am

Yesssss!!!!!!

My grandchildren kelsey and aubreah enjoyed the show alot…
Was their after school enjoyment. The show will be missed.

Sophia January 27, 2015 at 9:40 pm

I hate the idea of it being canceled I am so sad this the worst ANT farm was the best show ever and it was canceled I wanted to see if fletcher comes back and gets back together with olive and if Hudson and chyna get together