Beauty and the Beast: Season Three for CW Series

Beauty and the Beast ratingsIn what will likely go down as the surprise renewal of the season, The CW has ordered a third season of ratings-challenged Beauty and the Beast. The show has performed poorly this season and was even yanked off the schedule a few months ago.

On Beauty and the Beast, a beautiful detective (Kristin Kreuk), navigates her evolving relationship with a handsome doctor (Jay Ryan) who becomes a terrifying beast. Others in the cast are Austin Basis, Brian White, Max Brown, and Nina Lisandrello.

The show is the network’s second-lowest rated series of the season, attracting an average of a 0.2 demo rating and just 770,000 weekly viewers. The show was put on hiatus in March with the remaining six episodes of season two slated to air this summer, beginning June 2nd.

Word is that the season three renewal is a result of strong international sales for CBS (which co-owns the network).

What do you think? Are you glad that Beauty and the Beast has been renewed for a third season or do you think it should have been cancelled.

mary ellen January 21, 2015 at 4:35 pm

when will beauty and the beast series on cw air again

Anonymous January 22, 2015 at 12:32 am

When will Beauty & the Beast Season 2 be ready to purchase. I have been waiting a long time to buy it and why hasn’t it been released.

carol January 17, 2015 at 12:17 am

i fell in love with the beast character ……the acting of the role was inspired the beast had charm mystery an excitement ………i rarely make a comment about any show but the actors in this series were awesome they took me into the characters an made me feel like a part of the story…..i was moved by the love an romance between beauty an the beast something u rarely see in shows these days i m glad they are bringing back the series an look forward to the next season…….hot romance is a rarity in a series an beauty an the beast have it all thank you for not canceling it

please don't canceled beauty and the beast , this is my favorite show in the whole word : please January 16, 2015 at 10:50 pm

No, Big no

Robin January 20, 2015 at 5:53 pm

I love Beauty and the Beast. I really am hoping for more than 3 seasons.

JOHNMEECE January 14, 2015 at 12:46 am

YES I LOVE THIS SHOW AND PEOPLE WHO PLAYS THE CHARACER PLEASE DONT CANCEL

Isela January 12, 2015 at 3:05 am

Loved BATB since it first came out. I think the problem is viewers of the show watch it after its been aired so those viewers don’t get counted for! I vote for the return of BATB!

Haleigh January 7, 2015 at 11:38 pm

I just got hocked like last week, and I am already caught up and obsessed. I love Vincent and Catherine together<3 please don't cancel!!!

Julie P January 6, 2015 at 5:39 pm

I love this show! Please renew for 3, 4 & more!!! I work nightshift but have it set to record on my Directv box. It keeps you wanting more at the end of every episode. Will be very disappointed if it’s cancelled after 3 seasons.

nichole mosselle January 6, 2015 at 11:50 am

please dont cancel… i love this show…… they do great in my eyes!!!!