Beauty and the Beast: Season Three for CW Series

Beauty and the Beast ratingsIn what will likely go down as the surprise renewal of the season, The CW has ordered a third season of ratings-challenged Beauty and the Beast. The show has performed poorly this season and was even yanked off the schedule a few months ago.

On Beauty and the Beast, a beautiful detective (Kristin Kreuk), navigates her evolving relationship with a handsome doctor (Jay Ryan) who becomes a terrifying beast. Others in the cast are Austin Basis, Brian White, Max Brown, and Nina Lisandrello.

The show is the network’s second-lowest rated series of the season, attracting an average of a 0.2 demo rating and just 770,000 weekly viewers. The show was put on hiatus in March with the remaining six episodes of season two slated to air this summer, beginning June 2nd.

Word is that the season three renewal is a result of strong international sales for CBS (which co-owns the network).

What do you think? Are you glad that Beauty and the Beast has been renewed for a third season or do you think it should have been cancelled.

Shyann Goss April 20, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Beauty and the Beast is the best show I have watched in a while. I just started watching it on netflix about 2 weeks ago, I just finished it today. I’m so happy that they are makin a season 3 this show can really go far, the CW and fans of the show just have to believe it will. I’m a very supportive fan of this show. I can’t wait! Season 3 +

Ruthann April 15, 2015 at 10:24 pm

I love this show and I’m so glad they are making a third season and this show is the bomb

Ruthann April 15, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Btw love Vincent Keller

Anonymous April 15, 2015 at 10:20 pm

I’m so glad that they are making a third season omg I love this series it is the bomb

Carol April 6, 2015 at 5:21 pm

I think CW would have more viewers for The Beauty and the Beast if they would advertise it as often as they do that horrible Vampire junk. I think Beauty and the Beast has a good story and the romance between Vincent and Catherine is perfect. I would like to know when I can get the DVDs of the shows.

Lisa April 4, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Yes, loved it when it was on CW and have been watching it again on Netflix. So glad there will be a season 3. Keep the season’s coming, is a REALLY GREAT SHOW

Veronica April 1, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Do not cancel this show. I was just turned onto it and it is awesome. Word is starting to get around.

Regina March 25, 2015 at 11:53 pm

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥Love love LOVE Beauty and the Beast!!! Yes!! Season 3! And 4,5,6,7….! I love this show! I thought it was going to be a kiddy show, butnit ian’t! It’s actually a show the whole family can watch. That’s very rare today, to find a decent and fun season that can be watched by kids and adults. Please keep them coming for a long long time♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Addie Cruz March 19, 2015 at 12:39 pm

I just started watching Beauty & the Beast on Netflix. I fell in love with the show and I’m glad there’ll be a 3rd Season & hopefully a 4th. Please, please, keep this show going! Great job B&B!

Marcus March 15, 2015 at 2:51 am

Glad to know beauty and the beast will come back for a 3rd season.

Linda March 7, 2015 at 4:16 pm

I love the show I was a fan of the first one and was excited that there was an update version. I was horrified when I found out it was cancelled. I sure will miss the show.

Kay M March 7, 2015 at 2:46 am

Just found B&B on Netflix. Never watched it before because it sounded like it was for kids but this GREAT! I thought only had this 44 episodes and I was so upset. AND THEN…. I found out that there would be another season!! One happy lady here! I don’t normal watch CW but if I can find the exact dates and times, I WILL BE THERE! Don’t keep it a secret….let us know! As I said GREAT SHOW!!!

grace March 5, 2015 at 3:29 pm

I love this show … better than some shows on the major network I would rank this up there with Blacklist…

Jessica March 3, 2015 at 4:52 pm

I think they should give the series another shot to bounce back. But they better not end it the same way they did in the 1994 with Catherine dying, because that would really stink. I hope it ends with a happy ending with Vincent and Catherine.