Beauty and the Beast: Season Two Ratings

Beauty and the Beast ratingsDespite having The Vampire Diaries as a lead-in, the ratings for The CW‘s Beauty and the Beast declined quite a bit last season. How will the show do this year? Will it be cancelled or renewed for a third season? Stay tuned to find out.

On Beauty and the Beast, a beautiful detective (Kristin Kreuk), navigates her evolving relationship with a handsome doctor (Jay Ryan) who becomes a terrifying beast. Others in the cast are Austin Basis, Brian White, Max Brown, and Nina Lisandrello.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

4/18 update: This series returns June 2nd.

Last year comparison: The first season of Beauty and the Beast averaged a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.61 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Beauty and the Beast TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a third season?

sabrimoze April 19, 2014 at 11:20 am

Please, please please keep making BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. THE SHOW IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Great great show DONT CANCEL BB. PLEASE GO FOR THIRD SEASON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Third season, third season THIRD SEASON!!!!!!! For all the Beastie fans!!!!! X0

Thank you, Beastie fan.

Susan T. Britt April 19, 2014 at 1:41 am

Please renew beauty and the beast it’s a great show! I look forward to watching it every week!

Desireé April 18, 2014 at 7:58 pm

I like it it deserves a third season!!!

Heather April 18, 2014 at 3:56 am

I hope they keep arrow, beauty and the beast too.. I hope they keep All the cw shows

Lynzee April 16, 2014 at 11:24 am

YES!!! I agree with these people. We Love this show. Make it work, Please.

Yamelis April 16, 2014 at 10:18 am

Ok I absolutely love Beauty and the Beast. I seen season 1 on Netflix and I watched it all in 3 days!!! The relationship drama is soo intense apart from the never ending obsticales they face. If they cancel it so many people are going to be highly devistaed because the show has a great amount of potential. I am certainly hoping Netflix has season 2 up in time for me to catch up so I can watch season 3. Believe me I am desperately waiting for season 3 !!!!!

Mel April 16, 2014 at 2:54 am

Yes l agree give Beauty and the Beast a third season things are starting to get interesting now Katherine and Vincent are back together . So please keep it going we also want to how things go with J.T and Tes there a fun couple.

Steve April 15, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Keep Arrow and Beauty and the Beast.

Alzira Marques April 15, 2014 at 4:17 am

Please give Beauty and the beast a chance, Jay Ryan and Kristin Kreuk are wery good together. 3rd season please.

michelle ngo April 14, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Hope cw renew beauty &the beast. Dont like reign at all. Reign put me to sleep.

nancy April 14, 2014 at 10:09 am

I think if you beef it up Beauty and Beast could make it. It’s a really good show. Use your imagnation and fixed.

Sarah April 12, 2014 at 1:02 pm

Please let it be for a third season, I am in love with this show, it is really good, I absolutely love it please dont cancel it! :(

artemis April 12, 2014 at 4:34 am

I love Beauty and the Beast please give it a chance at 3rd season!!!!

Darlene Broderick April 10, 2014 at 2:36 pm

Maybe the CW could give it a chance at a 3rd season and not pair it up with the Voice. It’s a great show! 3rd season please.