Legends: Season One Ratings

Legends TV show on TNT: latest ratingsTNT has had some mixed success launching new dramas this summer. The Last Ship has been a ratings success while Murder in the First just did okay. How will Legends do? Will it be a hit and be renewed for a second season, or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned.

Based on the award-winning book by spy novelist Robert Littell, Legends follows Martin Odum (Sean Bean), an undercover agent who can transform himself into a different person for each case. A mysterious stranger causes him to start questioning his sanity. Others in the cast are Ali Larter, Morris Chestnut, Amber Valletta, Mason Cook, Tina Majorino, Rob Mayes, and Steve Harris.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Note: Want to see how all of TNT’s current scripted series are doing?

What do you think? Do you like the Legends TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

OJG1 September 15, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Solid show which I’ve been watching via iPad (not sure if that helps ratings). I find it entertaining and a solid fill-in w/ Last Ship and Falling Skies over, and NBA games yet to start. The lead guy Bean is quality, Morris Chestnut is always good and the blond from Heroes (not the Chearleader) is hot. It has an interesting plot which seems to be moving pretty quickly leaving me to wonder where the show eventually goes and just how long it can last, but for now it’s quality TV entertainment… BOOM! (Sorry. That’s a new TNT thing.) BOOM! (Sorry again)

SAS September 15, 2014 at 1:50 pm

The initial premise (“Who am I?”) needs to be resolved asap, not continued till or past the season finale. It feels like a rehash of “Total Recall” — while the weekly plots can (and should) stand on their own.

However, even if the Martin Odum identity crisis gets resolved next week, another arc may need to be slowed down. My biggest concern is that the Dante Aurbach character (introduced at the end of the second episode) took Martin Odum to a place I didn’t want to see him go, at least not this fast.

Breaking Bad gave us more time to accept and identify with Walter White before taking him to a very dark place. Legends took us there very fast. Hoping they find the right pacing for all of this before it is too late.

Baylady September 15, 2014 at 7:27 am

I’m really enjoying this show and the more of them that go by, the more i’m getting hooked. Sean Bean is an amazing actor and to watch him transform into so many characters is fun to watch. I hope this show ends with a boom so people want more into a season 2.

Anonymous September 15, 2014 at 12:41 am

PLEASE RENEW

Chuck Lewis September 13, 2014 at 10:27 am

Big fan of Sean Bean, however, story line is pretty lame. Not sure of his identity? Seriously? Given the experience, resources & knowledge possessed by the character…an investigation into his own background…family & friends…would be a snap. I’ll continue to watch it but, 95% chance this show is one & done.

Jerrie Wright September 5, 2014 at 8:43 am

Keep it coming, the show is called Legends. We need to see more into the lead characters reasons for be a “LEGEND”; along with why the need to silence the “Legends”.

Jennifer September 4, 2014 at 10:30 pm

I was a little unsure about this series at the start but with each episode I’m coming to really like it more and more. Sean Bean is great in his role. I’m not finding it to be a typical, over-done undercover crime drama at all. I think there is enough meat on the bones here to make, at the very least, a strong first season. Depending on what roads they go down, I could see it leading to a second or third season. Maybe more. I wouldn’t mind seeing Legends get a second season. I’m fully intending on staying with this first season as long as it airs and will follow it into another year if it’s given one.

John September 4, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Legends is not bad at all but i think Sean Beans legs are going to get tired of carrying this show after a season or two.

Anonymous September 3, 2014 at 11:17 pm

GREAT SHOW. HOPE IT GETS RENEWED.

Farley McFirefly August 28, 2014 at 2:14 am

RENEW THIS SHOW!

Theodore August 27, 2014 at 1:37 am

I love this show! It’s got a great mix of action, drama and mystery. I needs to be brought back for a second season!!!!!!!

snowdogmom August 25, 2014 at 7:20 am

Predict cancellation. Typical undercover crime drama that has been done to death. I don’t find anything interesting or compelling about the main characters, location, or storylines. Pretty boring. What’s with the hair style, if you can call it a style, for Tina Majorino’s character Maggie Harris. Pretty bad. TNT isn’t coming up with any new ideas for their scripted dramas. Disappointed overall in their new offerings.

Ken Perez August 25, 2014 at 5:19 am

I am following the start. But finding myself not to sure where the character is leading too. So I follow it… Good show although