Mistresses: Season One Ratings

Mistresses: canceled or renewed?ABC hasn’t had much luck lately with their serialized dramas (Red Widow, 666 Park Avenue, Last Resort, etc.). Will Mistresses be a ratings hit and be renewed for season two or will it be cancelled as well? Stay tuned!

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if a show will be cancelled or renewed for another season. Mistresses typically airs on Monday nights and there are 13 episodes. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:

UPDATE: The show has been renewed for a second season.

Final season averages: 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.80 million total viewers.

Episode 01-13: Monday, 09/09/13 (finale)
1.1 in the demo (-21% change) with 3.91 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 1.15 in the demo with 3.80 million.

Episode 01-12: Monday, 09/02/13
1.4 in the demo (+40% change) with 4.05 million (+17% change).
Season averages: 1.16 in the demo with 3.79 million.

Episode 01-11: Monday, 08/26/13
1.0 in the demo (+11% change) with 3.46 million (+9% change).
Season averages: 1.14 in the demo with 3.77 million.

Episode 01-10: Monday, 08/19/13
0.9 in the demo (-25% change) with 3.17 million (-20% change).
Season averages: 1.15 in the demo with 3.80 million.

Episode 01-09: Monday, 07/29/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.96 million (0% change).
Season averages: 1.18 in the demo with 3.87 million.

Episode 01-08: Monday, 07/22/13
1.2 in the demo (+20% change) with 3.95 million (+14% change).
Season averages: 1.18 in the demo with 3.86 million.

Episode 01-07: Monday, 07/15/13
1.0 in the demo (-17% change) with 3.47 million (-10% change).
Season averages: 1.17 in the demo with 3.84 million.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 07/08/13
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.85 million (+6% change).
Season averages: 1.20 in the demo with 3.90 million.

Episode 01-05: Monday, 07/01/13
1.1 in the demo (0% change) with 3.62 million (+1% change).
Season averages: 1.20 in the demo with 3.91 million.

Episode 01-04: Monday, 06/24/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.57 million (-5% change).
Season averages: 1.23 in the demo with 3.99 million.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 06/17/13
1.2 in the demo (-14% change) with 3.76 million (-11% change).
Season averages: 1.27 in the demo with 4.13 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 06/10/13
1.4 in the demo (+17% change) with 4.22 million (-4% change).
Season averages: 1.30 in the demo with 4.31 million.

Episode 01-01: Monday, June 3, 2013
1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 4.40 million total viewers.
Season averages: 1.20 in the demo with 4.40 million.

What do you think? Do you like the Mistresses TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Elynne September 11, 2013 at 4:49 pm

PLEASE RENEW THIS SHOW IT IS AWESOME! I WANT TO SEE IF SAVI AND DOM GET TOGETHER NOW THAT HE KNOWS HE IS THE FATHER

ashley September 11, 2013 at 3:53 pm

It should be renewed we love the show. Every week we have a vewing party. And count the days till the next show comes on. We truly love this show and we all would be heart broken if it did not have a season 2.

Damin September 11, 2013 at 2:23 pm

OMG!!!! RENEW!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not found a show this good in a long time. I am always staying up to watch it or watching it on the internet the next day!!! We have to find out if Savi makes it and what happens with Karen. I’m to involved with the characters to cancel this show!!!

Elaine September 11, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Renew!!!!!!!!!!! Please ,love this show !!!!!!

Kim September 11, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Please please renew!!

nic September 11, 2013 at 1:29 pm

I’m so hooked, this show replaced my disparatehouse wives.there must be a session 2 and 3!!!

Tgruen September 11, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Please bring Mistresses back!!!!!!

Leigh September 11, 2013 at 11:55 am

Please renew….I don’t feel Mistresses is given a good chance since the network keeps changing times or skipping a week or two. To have the finally show at 2 a.m. is ridiculous. There are some people who try and watch it on tv. This is a really good show and it needs to have a chance.

Terri September 11, 2013 at 9:25 am

Renew!!

Hayley September 11, 2013 at 12:36 am

I, too, have had several shows I really enjoyed be cancelled after what I assumed would have been a successful season! PLEASE don’t cancel this one – it got better as it went on, has wonderul characters and I’m so anxious to see what happens to Savi and Karen (of course, if one dies, I don’t know if the show can go on anyway!). PLEASE RENEW THIS SHOW!!!

CAROL September 10, 2013 at 10:03 pm

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW. i AM SO TIRED OF SHOWS i START TO LIKE AND THEY GET CANCELLED. IF THEY WERE TO PUT THEM ON SATELLITE i WOULD WATCH AND GET IT. BUT I REALLY WANT THIS SHOW TO GO ON, WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO KAREN AND SAVI. IF THEY MAKE IT OR IF ONE DIES. DOES PAUL REALLY GO BACK TO FLORIDA AND DOES HARRY AND SAVI REALLY HAVE A CHANCE AGAIN WITH OR WITHOUT THE BABY. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW.

Annette September 10, 2013 at 5:54 pm

please renew the show. I really enjoy watching this show

Annie September 10, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Renew, I was so upset when the series ended last night. I definitely want to see more. Nothing was mentioned of a next season. Please, please. You can’t keep us hanging like this!!!!

Theresa A. Cossie September 10, 2013 at 3:06 pm

Please do cancel this show. I love Melissa Melano very much. I loved her every since she’s been on the show Who’s the Boss…I the show very much and love to watch it. I think it’s a wonderful show..Thank you.

joyce September 10, 2013 at 2:10 pm