Mr. Selfridge: Season Three for Jeremy Piven Drama

mr selfridge season threeJeremy Piven is staying busy. He’s currently filming the Entourage movie which will reunite him with his former TV show castmates Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Jerry Ferrara, Rex Lee, Debi Mazar, and Perrey Reeves.

After that, he’ll reportedly be heading back to London to film the third season of Mr. Selfridge. According to RadioTimes, the show has been renewed by ITV.

Mr. Selfridge revolves around the flamboyant American entrepreneur (Piven) who founded London’s famous Selfridge’s department store in the early part of the 20th century. The rest of the cast includes Frances O’Connor, Aisling Loftus, Katherine Kelly, Gregory Fitoussi, Amanda Abbington and Tom Goodman-Hill.

The second season of eight episodes debuts on PBS on Sunday, March 30th, at 9pm.

What do you think? Do you like Mr. Selfridge? How long do you think the series should run?

Samantha Pekar February 4, 2015 at 7:53 am

I enjoy the story very much. It reminds me of Nieman Marcus in Dallas, Texas. Unfortunately, Mr. Selfridges’ lack of self discipline is his undoing. I have reserved the history of the real Mr. Selfridge and it is sad and depressing.
Personsonally, I would rather the writers NOT stick to the truth. I rather they tell the story the way it could have been if Mr. SelfridgeMaybe had of been more like Mr. Previn protrays him.
Also, the real Rose Selfridge dies so young. I love her character and the series needs her to balance her husband.
OK. I’m a 67 years young romantic that loves a happy ending; so shoot me. I live in reality every day. I watch TV to escape all that.
And they all lived happily ever after. Please & thank you!

Rose January 30, 2015 at 6:37 pm

I really enjoyed both Season 1 & 2. Looking forward to Season 3. Didn’t care for Agnes chosing Henri tho.

Jill Banchoff January 18, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Need to keep Mr. Selfridge on. I have been waiting not so patiently.

nawneu January 12, 2015 at 1:57 pm

Let it run , be true to the end. It is a paradox of the characters ‘colorful ‘ life. Be careful though, this show could be a; lesson in history ….

barbara dubman January 11, 2015 at 8:57 pm

worked most of my life in retail
seeing the selfridge store add new departments and the start of sales is so fabulous
love every minute of this show
hope they keep it on for a long long time

Shan January 6, 2015 at 9:10 pm

I truly enjoy the series. It took me way back in time to some beautiful characters in an ever changing world. I love the hats, the clothes, the gloves and the people whom made it all come alive in a full blown drama. I am anticipating the next season with its next twist and turns. Keep ‘em coming!

Phyllis & Jerry December 26, 2014 at 12:03 am

My husband and I really enjoy the show…is there going to be a season 3? If so, when and where can we watch it? We have been renting the DVD’s…have watched season 1 & 2. We want more!!!

TK Taylor December 19, 2014 at 6:49 pm

We absolutely LOVE this show! Hopefully it will be around for many more seasons.

Jannette D. December 16, 2014 at 3:35 pm

We absolutely love this series in Canada and hope it continues for many more seasons. How about the 2. generation of the Selfridge clan?

Sharie December 13, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Really hope they continue with Mr. Selfridge for many more seasons. It’s a great show.

Lucy December 10, 2014 at 12:47 am

Love love love it and Jeremy Piven.

Linda November 27, 2014 at 6:09 pm

I love the show. Unfortunately, I binge watch and now have to wait for season 3. Hope it keeps going.

Anonymous December 12, 2014 at 8:26 pm

My husband and I love the show. Hope there is a season 3.

sandra November 9, 2014 at 11:33 am

hope they keep it on!

Beverly Badger October 22, 2014 at 11:47 am

Yes keep show going as long as possible. I LOVE IT!!!

Anna I. October 12, 2014 at 10:31 pm

I love Mr. Selfridge. I look forward to a few more seasons.