Rush: Season One Ratings

Rush TV show on USAUSA has done very well with Royal Pains, a show about a private doctor who treats the wealthy. Now, the cable channel is trying a different twist with Rush. Will this series be a success and run for many seasons as well or, will it be cancelled after one short year? Stay tuned to find out.

Rush revolves around a talented and handsome physician (Tom Ellis) who had it all — but then lost it in one fateful night. Six years later, he’s a private doctor who treats less-than-squeaky-clean clientele in Los Angeles. The rest of the cast includes Harry Hamlin, Larenz Tate, Odette Annable, and Sarah Habel.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

10/2 update: USA has cancelled Rush after one season of 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.65 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Rush TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

vickie hoyt April 27, 2015 at 3:14 am

PLEASE BRING RUSH BACK! I loved that show. Would rather see Satisfaction cancelled. PLEASE BRING RUSH BACK.

Janet Hastings April 27, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Rush was a much more adventures series that Royal Pains, which became very predicable. The network had a series that had great viewing potential. Very disappointing to hear it was not picked up for second season. My view is a series should run for no less than two seasons, this gives all demographics a chance to view, sometimes we don’t find a series until it has ran for awhile. Thank you for allowing my my option.

Nicole Morales April 7, 2015 at 10:15 pm

I really enjoyed watching a television series based on everyday life of “real” situations. I was little uncomfortable but I think that’s where the show becomes great and different. Please keep the show. Dr. Rush is awesome!

Mindy April 3, 2015 at 12:33 am

I loved Rush, can’t believe it was cancelled.
I could have picked a few that needed to be cancelled, but not that one…

ANGIE March 27, 2015 at 12:17 am

GREAT SHOW I AM SO DISAPOINTAT S SHAED ONE OF M FAVS. I DONT KNOW WHY YOU CANCEL THE GOOD ONES I AM LOOSING INTEREST IN CABLE TV

Fran March 16, 2015 at 6:34 pm

Really great show. Had guts to go where others won’t.

Patricia Behrens March 11, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Bring Rush back,I loved that show. Why do you always take the great new shows off and leave all the stupid shows that need to be canceled. PLEASE BRING RUSH BACK!!!!