Rush: Season One Ratings

Rush TV show on USAUSA has done very well with Royal Pains, a show about a private doctor who treats the wealthy. Now, the cable channel is trying a different twist with Rush. Will this series be a success and run for many seasons as well or, will it be cancelled after one short year? Stay tuned to find out.

Rush revolves around a talented and handsome physician (Tom Ellis) who had it all — but then lost it in one fateful night. Six years later, he’s a private doctor who treats less-than-squeaky-clean clientele in Los Angeles. The rest of the cast includes Harry Hamlin, Larenz Tate, Odette Annable, and Sarah Habel.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

10/2 update: USA has cancelled Rush after one season of 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.65 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Rush TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Greg stevens January 20, 2015 at 4:58 am

I thought Rush series was great, very disappointed that USA
Network wouldn’t renew!

Tamara January 15, 2015 at 8:11 am

WOW! I hope that another network picks this awesome show up and takes off where they left off. The premise and plots were refreshing not what we are “use to seeing”. Perhaps, even if USA got enough letters of support for the show they would reconsider and put the show in a better time slot on a better day, I think that would make a big difference! I am at such a loss for words that shows like “2 Broke Girls , Big Bang Theory” still remain, while this supremely written show and it’s cast is gone.

Annie Lindsey January 14, 2015 at 10:37 am

I’m so sad I’ve been waiting for the show to come back i want to know what happens next please bring it back i love Rush

Karen Lewis January 10, 2015 at 10:17 pm

Absolutely loved Rush. Never missed an Episode. So disappointed its not coming back. Tom Ellis did a tremendous job. Would very much like to see it return.

Debra January 9, 2015 at 12:00 am

My whole family loves ‘Rush’. All five of us From ages 13- 53. It is one of the best shows we have watched in years. Why would USA choose to keep Satisfaction instead of Rush. Bring it back!!!

Dilan McDaniel January 9, 2015 at 2:17 am

“RUSH” fans, please sign this petition & share it. Time is of the essence, we need to make our voices heard. #saverush

Conici Clark January 8, 2015 at 8:16 pm

Bring it Back!

Cherish Menard January 7, 2015 at 4:12 am

I am very very upset about them cancelling “Rush” after the first series.
I looked forward to taping each episode … Now no new season? Why? It was a great show? Why get us to love the characters and story line to just drop it off with no good bye no warning? It isn’t fair to the loyal viewers to this show.

Larry T January 5, 2015 at 10:46 pm

I am very disapointed the movie rush has been canceled. I was looking forward to another season. I never missed an episode. Is there a chance you reconsider airing the show again?

Norma Sanders January 2, 2015 at 10:04 pm

I loved this show…..I was so looking forward to a new season…..I can’t believe its cancelled…..reconsider!

KNikki lena January 2, 2015 at 1:51 pm

I loved RUSH. I am so disappointed that it not coming back. It was one of my favorite shows of 2014 and the actor playing him was outstanding.