Rush: Season One Ratings

Rush TV show on USAUSA has done very well with Royal Pains, a show about a private doctor who treats the wealthy. Now, the cable channel is trying a different twist with Rush. Will this series be a success and run for many seasons as well or, will it be cancelled after one short year? Stay tuned to find out.

Rush revolves around a talented and handsome physician (Tom Ellis) who had it all — but then lost it in one fateful night. Six years later, he’s a private doctor who treats less-than-squeaky-clean clientele in Los Angeles. The rest of the cast includes Harry Hamlin, Larenz Tate, Odette Annable, and Sarah Habel.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

10/2 update: USA has cancelled Rush after one season of 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.65 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Rush TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Dilan McDaniel December 4, 2014 at 1:49 am

“RUSH” FANS: I am currently pushing to a mere 30 supporters thus far, I need your help with this petition to bring back the show! Please sign & share with your friends. The only way to bring it back is rising against the decision. Thank you. #saverush

Lil December 3, 2014 at 11:49 pm

Can’t believe RUSH has been cancelled. I think they should take a second look at the ratings and ask WHY Episode 9 had taken such a big jump up. Could it be that “word of mouth ” finally kicked in that the show was good? PLEASE BRING IT BACK!

Satisfaction was good and we watched that series. It had a surprising twist in the beginning and grabbed the audience quickly but as the story progressed, it became this long, repetitive, easy to guess what “might happen next” series. Didn’t care one way or another if it came back.

Steve December 4, 2014 at 10:48 am

SIGN DILAN MC DANIEL’S PETITION!!!!!!

Anonymous December 3, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Bring Rush back. I want to know what happened after the cops arrived.

Steve December 4, 2014 at 10:47 am

Com’on folks. You took five minutes of your time to express your feelings about the RUSH cancellation….now back up these feelings with ACTION. Dilan McDaniel provided a link to a petition he will submit to USA Network but he needs SIGNATURES!!! 90 are needed and he has raised only 30. For EVERYONE who has commented on this cancellation, take an additional five minutes to submit the petition to convert your opinions into actions! Let’s get this done already!!!

Eric Marshall December 3, 2014 at 6:29 am

I have been wondering when the new season was going to start. It was good, then they threw in some nice twists before the end of the season, and it got cancelled?

Yes I have seen it before, but I still don’t have to like it

Michael Downey December 2, 2014 at 3:02 am

I really loved Rush and looked forward to seeing the next week’s episode. I was shocked
to learn that the series had been canceled. But that’s far from being the first time a series has been canceled without giving it a fair chance to survive, considering all that is available at any given time on cable TV. I can think of many shows that should be canceled. Anyway, I’m hoping that the decision to cancel the series will be reversed and
at least give Rush an second season. Rush was such a fresh and new series, I can’t help thinking that the show was canceled for reasons other than ratings.

Dilan McDaniel December 4, 2014 at 1:51 am
Angel Vandhana November 30, 2014 at 2:19 pm

I think you are wrong to cancel Rush. It was a great show and I very much enjoyed watching it. I think the storylines are great, the actors were great, and the writing was good. Please give the show another chance and renew it for another season. I don’t think one season is enough for you to make a complete judgement on canceling.

Anonymous November 29, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Please give Rush another chance to grow my entire family really enjoyed this show. Elinor Howell

Juanita November 23, 2014 at 6:21 pm

I thot this program was interesting and uncomfortable, since the hero violates most canons of normal behavior

Steve November 24, 2014 at 10:58 am

Com’on folks. All these great comments in support of Rush being brought back to life by USA and we only have 9 names on the petition that Dilan McDaniel took the time to write??? Put your thoughts, opinios, and words to something that could make a difference. Sign the petition so we can take this to the next (meaningful) level. It’s great to express yourself by voicing your disappointment in the cancellation of the show, but it’s another thing to be able to do something about. So…DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!! Get those signatures in, post haste!

Liz Kiss-Bahrey November 22, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Rush was a great show, I hope Netflix picks it up.
It’s not even on Demand!!!!

Ani November 20, 2014 at 2:50 pm

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Do NOT cancel this show. Please! Love this show. One of your best shows to date. Please rethink about canceling it. A million thanks!

Connie November 18, 2014 at 2:50 pm

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED. THIS SHOW WAS GREAT AND I FELL IN LOVE
WITH THE WHOLE CAST. ANY WAY WE CAN GET USA TO BRING IT BACK
OR SOME OTHER STATION PICK IT UP ?

Dwi Sundjojo November 15, 2014 at 10:54 pm

OMG USA!! I just read that Royal Pains has been renewed for Seasons 7 and 8?!! How is that even possible when Rush wasn’t given the same opportunity to go to a Second Season! We, Rush’s Fans, are really, really disappointed! Come on USA! Bring Rush back for a Second Season!!

Dilan McDaniel November 25, 2014 at 1:32 am

Please express your opinion by signing this petition to bring the show back! We need all the fans of “Rush” to rise above this cancellation and make it a renewal.

Carol November 14, 2014 at 6:58 pm

I believe they should bring Rush back. I enjoyed watching this show more than the show Satisfaction. Why is it when they bring out a good show it gets cancelled after one season. I think they should run it again and advertise it more.

Paula Matthews November 14, 2014 at 1:21 am

I loved Rush. It. Showed how complex personalities and situations can evolve even in a profession that is seen in a different light! Thought provoking and most importantly entertainment!!!

Leslie November 13, 2014 at 10:26 pm

I also can’t believe that they cancelled Rush after only one season, I enjoyed watching the show more than most of the new or old shows still running season after season, and haven’t been able to figure out how they are still on T.V. Then they have a great show they show for ONE season and they cancel it!!!! What is up with this??????? I think they should bring it back, and fast!!!!