Rush: Season One Ratings

Rush TV show on USAUSA has done very well with Royal Pains, a show about a private doctor who treats the wealthy. Now, the cable channel is trying a different twist with Rush. Will this series be a success and run for many seasons as well or, will it be cancelled after one short year? Stay tuned to find out.

Rush revolves around a talented and handsome physician (Tom Ellis) who had it all — but then lost it in one fateful night. Six years later, he’s a private doctor who treats less-than-squeaky-clean clientele in Los Angeles. The rest of the cast includes Harry Hamlin, Larenz Tate, Odette Annable, and Sarah Habel.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

10/2 update: USA has cancelled Rush after one season of 10 episodes.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.65 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Rush TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Carolyn February 27, 2015 at 10:04 am

I love Rush. So do all my friends.
Bring it back.

Larry February 24, 2015 at 9:30 am

I feel a network boycott brewing & with today’s social media they better realize that this is possible!!!!

Jeannine February 19, 2015 at 9:29 pm

I love Rush and Satisfaction I’ve been patiently waiting for both to return …I don’t want to hear they have both been canceled. It seems every time there’s an interesting adult series on that I and my friends enjoy the networks cancel them. Who and the heck are they listening to the Nielsens (rating) or the general public ?? Big mistake .. I two will not watch another USA program again if this happens can’t trust them to pull another rug out from underneath me again.

Anonymous February 18, 2015 at 2:33 am

Wtf why would you ever cancel this show? If you don’t bring back rush I’m definitely not going to watch any other shows on this network just because you made me mad along with my whole family. Everyone I know loved this show… my friends my family it was realistic and showed everyday life and scenarios. Bring it back!!!

Anonymous February 10, 2015 at 8:50 pm

I LOVED this program. I felt it was realistic, witty, dramatic and had great writing. I cannot believe it was cancelled. I could list 20 other programs that need to go that insult my intelligence and offend me.

Mary Tootell February 8, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Rush was innovative, intriguing and relevant. What a shame that it got cancelled for something that is superficial and repetitive. Have Americans lost their ability think?
The cast was fabulous. Thank you for one great season.

Shame on you USA.

Leslie Dye February 8, 2015 at 10:11 pm

I agree with all those who want to see at least one more season of RUSH. Excellent cast with so much subsequent story line potential. USA please sign on the dotted line for renewal :) We need another summer Rush…….

eva parson February 8, 2015 at 5:03 pm

Bring back Rush!!!!!!!! Loved it!!!!!!!

Robyn January 31, 2015 at 8:47 am

I loved this show too!!! Please bring it back or netflix pick it up.

katie January 29, 2015 at 8:26 pm

I loved loved loved this show!!!!! Please bring it back!!!

harley January 29, 2015 at 4:34 pm

Rush was such a breath of fresh air when there was some many old story lines. It was on the edge of possibility. It was relaxing to see what was happening. Please collect the writers back and stars back, One season, d0es not work, If USA cancel very show after one season of ratings, they will be creating new shows every season to fill their total line up. Give Rush a chance.