Supah Ninjas: Cancelled by Nickelodeon, No Season Three

supah ninjas canceled no season 3Mike and his friends can put their Ninja suits away. Nickelodeon has cancelled Supah Ninjas, opting not to order season three.

Supah Ninjas follows a young man named Mike (Ryan Potter) who, after the death of his grandfather (George Takei), discovers that he comes from a long line of vigilante ninjas. With his best friends (Carlos Knight and Gracie Dzienny), Mike forms a crime-fighting team and they are tutored by a hologram of his late grandfather.

The series began in January 2011. The ratings weren’t great but it was renewed for a second season. Those episodes finished airing a couple months ago, on April 27th.

The 38th and final episode ended on a cliffhanger — Mike is kidnapped by his grandfather’s twin brother, Kagema (Takei). Unfortunately, viewers won’t get to see what happens next.

Potter confirmed the cancellation via a Twitter message that reads, “To everyone that still doesn’t know, it’s true, Supah Ninjas will not have a 3rd season. I just wanted to thank every single person that has tuned in over the years and show us support. YOU are the reason we love to go to work. A show like this only comes around so often and i’m glad that I was able to be apart of it. We are completely humbled by all of your support and love. I just wanted to say a final farewell to Supah Ninjas and all of its fans.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that Supah Ninja has been cancelled? How would you wrap up the show if given the chance?

274 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Random says

Why did u finish. Why i need to find out who will marry mike and Amanda! Please start makin new shows, please!

2. Anonymous says

Why do they get to quit and do a different show when over a million kids and adults watch it wtf is wrong with Nickelodeon.

3. Dimen says

IM SO MAD I SEARCHED IT UP AND SAW IT WAS CANCELLED AND I WAS STILL WATCHING SEASON ONE WHEN I SAW THAT MIKE GOT KIDNAPPED WTH I KNOW THIS COMMENT WONT BRING BACK SUPAH NINJAS BUT I HATE U NICKELODEON WTF

4. Tyler says

They shouldn’t have cancelled it. It was a really good show and I loved it. It was amazing and they should really put a 3rd season out, this is not good! Supah ninjas is an amazing T.V. Show! I’m pretty sure more then a million kids would love for a season 3!

5. Anonymous says

They need to bring it back I love that show why would you end it like they should of ended it ere they save mike and amanda and mike kiss then start dating!!!!!!!!!!!

6. says

I will miss all the action and the best part loving karate I have been doing it for three years and I am almost to my black belt. The show had inspired me to do so. Please if anything tell the fans what happens next! But thank you for even producing the show. A shout out to all of the actors and actresses, thank you so very much you have changed my life.