Supah Ninjas: Cancelled by Nickelodeon, No Season Three

supah ninjas canceled no season 3Mike and his friends can put their Ninja suits away. Nickelodeon has cancelled Supah Ninjas, opting not to order season three.

Supah Ninjas follows a young man named Mike (Ryan Potter) who, after the death of his grandfather (George Takei), discovers that he comes from a long line of vigilante ninjas. With his best friends (Carlos Knight and Gracie Dzienny), Mike forms a crime-fighting team and they are tutored by a hologram of his late grandfather.

The series began in January 2011. The ratings weren’t great but it was renewed for a second season. Those episodes finished airing a couple months ago, on April 27th.

The 38th and final episode ended on a cliffhanger — Mike is kidnapped by his grandfather’s twin brother, Kagema (Takei). Unfortunately, viewers won’t get to see what happens next.

Potter confirmed the cancellation via a Twitter message that reads, “To everyone that still doesn’t know, it’s true, Supah Ninjas will not have a 3rd season. I just wanted to thank every single person that has tuned in over the years and show us support. YOU are the reason we love to go to work. A show like this only comes around so often and i’m glad that I was able to be apart of it. We are completely humbled by all of your support and love. I just wanted to say a final farewell to Supah Ninjas and all of its fans.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that Supah Ninja has been cancelled? How would you wrap up the show if given the chance?

Jane April 25, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Why why why

Jaden C. April 22, 2015 at 6:38 pm

PLEASE BRING SUPAH NINJAS BACK!!!!!!!!!! Please just one more 1-2 hour episode finishing everything off. I NEED to know what happens to Mike and what happens with Mike and Amanda. Please just one more episode Nick.

Christen BENTANCUR April 18, 2015 at 10:47 pm

Plz bring it back it taught me so many lessons when I watched it and I still do on YouTube

Anonymous April 17, 2015 at 10:24 pm

noooooooo

annonymous April 16, 2015 at 7:32 pm

I would do anything to get supah ninjas back. If there was a finale it should be about the evil twin brother being arrested but the rest of the exciting events like getting Mike back. I think that the Ishina should be captured by 100 police men surrounding a bank while the ishina are stealing lots of money from a bank. Then mike’s father knows who are the supah ninjas and knows that connor is workin for the Ishina and is now being arrested while mike’s dad feels proud, happy, and safe, though shocked to know that Mike, Owen, and Amanda are ninjas and he has been meetin his own son at some missions. Also the ninjas are know worldwide. As well with the ninjas capturing all of their enemies that are still on the loose or have escaped from prison then they get a carnival thrown in their honor. I think that the finale should be spread out into 1 or 2 hours.

Christen BENTANCUR April 18, 2015 at 10:49 pm

I go with u it’s the best I WANT IT BACK

annonymous April 16, 2015 at 7:24 pm

I hate why they cancelled supah ninjas. The people that cancelled the show are idiots

Anonymous April 16, 2015 at 4:42 pm

Bring it back

Anonymous April 14, 2015 at 5:16 pm

PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!! I AM DESPERATE

Frog April 11, 2015 at 5:01 pm

Awwwwwwwwwww

Jamarri April 7, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Please bring it back. I love that show plus Amanda is so sexy.

mahogany April 7, 2015 at 9:06 pm

curse tht people that cacle the show.I HATE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

prince April 7, 2015 at 7:32 am

I hope a season 3 coming 2015 to nick of supah ninja

kimie Lee April 6, 2015 at 3:22 am

I will chip in hundreds of dollars , to make this show air again.

riley April 7, 2015 at 12:33 am

What the hell why cancell it please just mske one movie to tell what happens please

Anna April 5, 2015 at 10:41 am

Bring back Supah Ninzas, I really like this series and wanted to know what happens next.
I was really disappointet to discover that there is not another season.
It really good series. At last series that it is for teens that is interesting and not talking about things that a lot of series ( not mean that they to teen it can be for adults but teens is watching it) in our days talk.
I never met a series that in the series the characters is fighting and it is for teens.
It have feelings that it like these series based on comics, where there is a hero who save the day and who fighting against a lot of villans that the ordinary person can’t beat. It is pity cancel series like that, and annoying canceled series when it over with open end. Hope it will be back

ramesh lachman April 9, 2015 at 1:39 pm