Supah Ninjas: Cancelled by Nickelodeon, No Season Three

supah ninjas canceled no season 3Mike and his friends can put their Ninja suits away. Nickelodeon has cancelled Supah Ninjas, opting not to order season three.

Supah Ninjas follows a young man named Mike (Ryan Potter) who, after the death of his grandfather (George Takei), discovers that he comes from a long line of vigilante ninjas. With his best friends (Carlos Knight and Gracie Dzienny), Mike forms a crime-fighting team and they are tutored by a hologram of his late grandfather.

The series began in January 2011. The ratings weren’t great but it was renewed for a second season. Those episodes finished airing a couple months ago, on April 27th.

The 38th and final episode ended on a cliffhanger — Mike is kidnapped by his grandfather’s twin brother, Kagema (Takei). Unfortunately, viewers won’t get to see what happens next.

Potter confirmed the cancellation via a Twitter message that reads, “To everyone that still doesn’t know, it’s true, Supah Ninjas will not have a 3rd season. I just wanted to thank every single person that has tuned in over the years and show us support. YOU are the reason we love to go to work. A show like this only comes around so often and i’m glad that I was able to be apart of it. We are completely humbled by all of your support and love. I just wanted to say a final farewell to Supah Ninjas and all of its fans.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that Supah Ninja has been cancelled? How would you wrap up the show if given the chance?

Anonymous March 31, 2015 at 10:35 am

PLEASE BRING THIS BACK I WILL DO ANYTHING I LOVED THIS SHOW AND I NEED AN ENDING PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous March 29, 2015 at 11:55 pm

omg yes i will do anything for the show to be back///ahhhhhh

Anonymous March 29, 2015 at 6:02 pm

They have to bring it back I loved that show. I do not know how I am ever going to live if I do not get to see what happens next does Mike die or does Amanda and Owen find him and save him before evil grandpa gets to him. PLEASE BRING IT BACK I AM BEGGING YOU BRING IT BACK. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

shauna March 29, 2015 at 2:05 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE BRING THIS SHOW BACK. i dont care if this was canceled 2 years ago. the show was great and so was the cast. mike should be happy and he and amanda are perfect for each other. The last episode left us in a total cliff hanger and even if the show does not come back i believe that the fans should at least have a wrap up show to tie everything together so we know what happens. There were a lot of fans of the show so i dont even know why the show would be canceled but there should be a resolution so we can see the cast agian one last time.

Anonymous March 29, 2015 at 3:23 am

nooooooo this can not happen idc if the show was canceled 2 years ago i NEED a season 3 mike and amanda need to get together they are so perfect for each other and mike should be happy. if you were going to close the show you didnt have to end it with a cliff hanger i dont know why they would close such a good show the cast was great and most people seemed to enjoy the show.

Anonymous March 21, 2015 at 4:21 pm

BRING THE SHOW BK PLEASE PLEASE NOOOOOOOO MIKE AND AMANDA NEED TO GET TOGETHER BEFORE IT ENDS!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff March 20, 2015 at 3:35 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macey March 15, 2015 at 3:43 pm

I’m not very happy I was watching it steady I could not wait to see what came next:(

Anonymous March 11, 2015 at 8:23 pm

the show have eneded with cuzin conner switching sides

Anonymous March 8, 2015 at 5:45 pm