Supah Ninjas: Cancelled by Nickelodeon, No Season Three

supah ninjas canceled no season 3Mike and his friends can put their Ninja suits away. Nickelodeon has cancelled Supah Ninjas, opting not to order season three.

Supah Ninjas follows a young man named Mike (Ryan Potter) who, after the death of his grandfather (George Takei), discovers that he comes from a long line of vigilante ninjas. With his best friends (Carlos Knight and Gracie Dzienny), Mike forms a crime-fighting team and they are tutored by a hologram of his late grandfather.

The series began in January 2011. The ratings weren’t great but it was renewed for a second season. Those episodes finished airing a couple months ago, on April 27th.

The 38th and final episode ended on a cliffhanger — Mike is kidnapped by his grandfather’s twin brother, Kagema (Takei). Unfortunately, viewers won’t get to see what happens next.

Potter confirmed the cancellation via a Twitter message that reads, “To everyone that still doesn’t know, it’s true, Supah Ninjas will not have a 3rd season. I just wanted to thank every single person that has tuned in over the years and show us support. YOU are the reason we love to go to work. A show like this only comes around so often and i’m glad that I was able to be apart of it. We are completely humbled by all of your support and love. I just wanted to say a final farewell to Supah Ninjas and all of its fans.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that Supah Ninja has been cancelled? How would you wrap up the show if given the chance?

286 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Randy says

if they cancelled the series I think nickelodeon should make a movie of supah ninjas . Therefore the show finish in a good way

2. Brandon says

This is really heartbreaking. Its been a good two years since the cancellation but come on Nickelodeon. This was one of your best work and you stop it with a cliffhanger. I feel they should bring it back with a 1-hour special to finish it. Heck, maybe even a book. If you are seeing this Nickelodeon people, really consider this. You’d make millions of people happy.

3. Diego says

I am a guy from Mexico, even though I am really sorry that Supah Ninjas is cancelled! In my country, the show’s episodes are transmitted on Nickelodeon at 23:00 (so it is very late for me to see them). However, I decided to watch them in YouTube, because I really love the show. If there was a chance that the producers decided to continue with the season 3, I would really love it! :'(

4. A&M says

even if it been 2 years since it stop coming tv, i still want you guys to put on the ninjas suits one more time and make a bonce episode were owen and amanda save mike amd make it an 1 hour special to give the people who cared and still care and after they save him amanda and mike should go out everyone want them i through they was gonna go out in season 3 put they cancelled it
    the supah ninjas loved in and i bet they would love to put the suites on again THINK ABOUT!

• Diego says

I totally agree with A&M! At least make a 1 hour special. An episode that concludes with everything! Amanda and Mike’s relationship, the conflict with the evil grandpa… Everything! We are asking just for that.

5. says

this sucks so much what happens after he gets kidnapped seriously why did they cancel it did not have enough people who watched it what happens to the floating sword ps i hate whoever did this

6. says

I’m extremely upset that there won’t be a third season of Supah Ninjas!!! There are so many people who want to see it brought back, so why can’t that happen?!?! I wanted to see Mike and Amandas relationship finally flourish!! But it ended on a huge cliffhanger and now we don’t know what happened to Mike (after being freaking kidnapped!) and we will never know if he and Amanda will get together!!! THE SHOW NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT BACK!!!

7. Random says

Why did u finish. Why i need to find out who will marry mike and Amanda! Please start makin new shows, please!

8. Anonymous says

Why do they get to quit and do a different show when over a million kids and adults watch it wtf is wrong with Nickelodeon.

9. Dimen says

IM SO MAD I SEARCHED IT UP AND SAW IT WAS CANCELLED AND I WAS STILL WATCHING SEASON ONE WHEN I SAW THAT MIKE GOT KIDNAPPED WTH I KNOW THIS COMMENT WONT BRING BACK SUPAH NINJAS BUT I HATE U NICKELODEON WTF

10. Tyler says

They shouldn’t have cancelled it. It was a really good show and I loved it. It was amazing and they should really put a 3rd season out, this is not good! Supah ninjas is an amazing T.V. Show! I’m pretty sure more then a million kids would love for a season 3!

11. Anonymous says

They need to bring it back I love that show why would you end it like they should of ended it ere they save mike and amanda and mike kiss then start dating!!!!!!!!!!!

12. says

I will miss all the action and the best part loving karate I have been doing it for three years and I am almost to my black belt. The show had inspired me to do so. Please if anything tell the fans what happens next! But thank you for even producing the show. A shout out to all of the actors and actresses, thank you so very much you have changed my life.

• someone says

i now a lot of people say they want season 3 and i agree i just think of how many people there letting down by not