Supah Ninjas: Cancelled by Nickelodeon, No Season Three

supah ninjas canceled no season 3Mike and his friends can put their Ninja suits away. Nickelodeon has cancelled Supah Ninjas, opting not to order season three.

Supah Ninjas follows a young man named Mike (Ryan Potter) who, after the death of his grandfather (George Takei), discovers that he comes from a long line of vigilante ninjas. With his best friends (Carlos Knight and Gracie Dzienny), Mike forms a crime-fighting team and they are tutored by a hologram of his late grandfather.

The series began in January 2011. The ratings weren’t great but it was renewed for a second season. Those episodes finished airing a couple months ago, on April 27th.

The 38th and final episode ended on a cliffhanger — Mike is kidnapped by his grandfather’s twin brother, Kagema (Takei). Unfortunately, viewers won’t get to see what happens next.

Potter confirmed the cancellation via a Twitter message that reads, “To everyone that still doesn’t know, it’s true, Supah Ninjas will not have a 3rd season. I just wanted to thank every single person that has tuned in over the years and show us support. YOU are the reason we love to go to work. A show like this only comes around so often and i’m glad that I was able to be apart of it. We are completely humbled by all of your support and love. I just wanted to say a final farewell to Supah Ninjas and all of its fans.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that Supah Ninja has been cancelled? How would you wrap up the show if given the chance?

Tom August 18, 2014 at 12:48 am

Tom

helena liouka August 17, 2014 at 11:12 pm

Write*

helena liouka August 17, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Well i forgot to right that i have a twitter account for supah ninjas but i dont have any followers…if you have a twitter account please help me because i wanna try bymaking trends to make producers thing that there are many fans that they want back supah ninjas
The account is:
welovesupahninja
@supahninjafan
Thanks for your time!

helena liouka August 17, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Cant make one more??supah ninjas is my favorite show and i love it so much that sometimes im sleeping 5am to see it in nickelodeon…well i think that some fans in grece and at other countries were very disappointed of nickelodeon’s decision!

Nyla Outten August 12, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Too tell the truth this was my fav. show but Id made the last episodes into a huge movie and actually end it right come on guys make season 3 it not hard how could you just leave it like that Evil Hologramps took him and thats it I wanna see whats gonna happen next come one people you guys aint need to stop making episodes and maybe even your fans can help you with making these episodes we didnt even see if Mike was gonna have to use the sword or not! And even if yall got to yall could replace The cousin the grampa and the dad cause i really wanna see AMANDA, OWEN, AND MIKE again kicking some bad-guy BUTT!!!

Jaxon Harden August 17, 2014 at 6:15 am

I watch this show all the time. they can just leave the showing a cliffhanger. I can’t even stand it. this shows the bomb. please give it a season 3. I’m begging you

Dawnwhisker August 11, 2014 at 10:51 am

What will it take to bring them back? T.T

Dawnwhisker August 11, 2014 at 10:49 am

I really did think that this was a good show. I was so excited to see a season three! Mike got kidnapped and mike and Amanda were about to share their feelings. But I will never know! I LOVED SUPAH NINJAS! Why did it have to be canceled? Couldn’t they have just done a poll?

Austin August 10, 2014 at 12:12 am

I loved the show but bad ending please make a season 3!

MAAK August 9, 2014 at 12:55 am

I am so sad i just started watching supah ninjas two weeks ago on netflix and i enjoyed watching it but on netflix i only watched season 1 because they didn’t upload season 2 so i went on google to watch season 2 and today i just finished watching season 2 last episode i was so excited when Mike was kidnapped by the evil grandpa. then i went to google to see when is the 3rd season is going to come but it shows that supah ninjas was cancelled by nicklodean. So plz…….! i request to make season 3

ninis August 8, 2014 at 9:10 pm

it’s 2014, if the cast doesn’t have to many things going on i beg you to please bring back Supah Ninjas. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( i’m sad and >:( >:( angry. I love you cast of Supah Ninjas and ONLY the CAST.

ninis August 8, 2014 at 8:56 pm

every day i watch the same Supah Ninjas because i still live that show.Because i am still in summer vacation i stay up very late watching this show because i love it but now i can’t stop thinking about the cliffhanger in the last episode of the last season because some idiot decided to cancel the best show in the world to me. Congratulations on making everyone that loved this show very sad just like i am now. Before i leave i just wanted to say… amazing job!!! to: Ryan Potter, Gracie Dzienny, Carlos Knight, George Takei, Randal Park, Matthew Yang King, Brandon Soo Hoo, Giselle Bonilla, Marissa Cuevas, Matthew Gumley, Victory Van Tuyl, Jordan Nichols, and every one else who appeared in Supah Ninjas. Hope i spelled your names right.

MAAK August 9, 2014 at 12:58 am

I agree with u if they didn’t want to make season 3 why did they had a suspenseful ending in season 2s last episode but i really wish they make season 3

ninis August 8, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Supah Ninjas was my favorite show on nick. The people that cancelled the show are stupid, why cancel a great, amazing, totally awesome show and why the heck would someone cancel a show on a cliffhanger why not just make a 3 season. I dough it would have been hard to come up with ideas for a third season after coming up with two seasons, so i’m very sad and completely angry about cancelling Supah Ninjas.

ANONIM August 8, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Why ??? That’s my favorite show. You can’t do it . That”s cant be possible. Please bring it back

Jordyn Matherne August 8, 2014 at 4:55 am

Why cancel the best show in the world to me and they should not cancel the show I stay up every day till 3 am just to watch the best show so uncancel it and continue the episodes and I have watched every episode and know it’s getting a little boring they need to post more but know they can’t because of yall the stupidest company ever what a bunch of jerks

Supah Ninja August 6, 2014 at 1:50 pm

Please bring back my favorite show. WHY TAKE IT AWAY???????????

Anonymous August 7, 2014 at 9:18 am

I love supah ninjas , why cancel the show , it was the best one on there