The Bridge: Season Two Ratings

The Bridge TV show on FXLast year, The Bridge had a strong start in the ratings but the numbers fell quite a bit over the course of the first season. Will the ratings improve in season two or will they get worse? Will it be renewed for season three or will this FX show be cancelled instead?

The Bridge revolves around the Mexican and American police detectives and their efforts to protect those along the Texas–Chihuahua border. The cast of this crime drama includes Demián Bichir, Diane Kruger, Matthew Lillard, Emily Rios, Ted Levine, and Thomas M. Wright.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

For reference: The first season of The Bridge averaged a 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.5 million viewers.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to locate so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like The Bridge TV show? Do you think that it should be renewed for a third season?

Yvonne Smith September 18, 2014 at 2:17 am

This is an excellent show with great actors. I have it set as a series recording and look forward to watching it every week. It would be a shame to cancel such an excellent show. Please renew it!!!!!!!!

jane September 14, 2014 at 8:16 pm

I love the bridge…it is a gripping thriller with outstanding acting …FX needs to renew it

Linda Hayes September 13, 2014 at 11:15 am

I’ve stated here multiple times how great I think this show is…I have read all the great comments and agree….Exceptional show, exceptional acting….I am so hoping for a 3rd season and more….

carol September 12, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Love this show. The second season seemed too short. I look forward to watching it every week. For awhile On Demand showed the following week. That was great. Absolutely hope it is renewed for a third season.

Jimmy September 12, 2014 at 12:51 am

I love the show. The main characters are multidimensional and nuanced and the show is character driven, so that’s important. I could watch the show every night, so naturally, I want it to be renewed for a third season. I think if the stays on long enough it will attract a much wider audience. It’s too good not to.

Jim September 11, 2014 at 12:12 am

It’s a shame crap like the Mindy project will probably return, but an excellent drama like the bridge probably won’t due to Yankee ratings being forced down all us viewers throats. The bridge should stay on the air for ever!

linda hayes September 10, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Excellent show…just gets better and better, if that is possible ~

Zeek September 10, 2014 at 8:53 am

An excellent show. Would like to see renewed…….sad to say I would also like to see certain characters “get it.”

Rod September 10, 2014 at 3:50 am

Love this show. Better than Breaking Bad. Ms. Kruger deserves the Emmy.

julie September 7, 2014 at 4:08 pm

I LOVE this show. I would love if it was on all year!!! I want it to have 10 seasons. I want to meet the cast! I want to make sure that it stays on air!

Marie Klingel September 6, 2014 at 10:55 pm

I love it I’ve been watching since the beginning I hope it makes it to season 3

pam September 6, 2014 at 5:57 pm

This show is a big favorite at our house. We rewatch every episode at least twice. Great details, great characters, great acting — best since Breaking Bad. The story in Season 2 began with too many strands but they seem to be converging. Don’t cancel it!