The Lying Game: Cancelled by ABC Family; No Season Three

lying game canceled, no season threeABC Family has cancelled The Lying Game after two seasons and 30 episodes. The last episode aired on March 12th.

Actress Alexandra Chando broke the news via her Instagram account and wrote, “To our awesome #lyinggame fans, thank you for these two amazing seasons. Unfortunately, Abc Family has decided not to bring us back for a third season. We so wanted to do 10 more for you guys! Thanks for your support and keep up with the cast to see what’s next for us! Xx.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that The Lying Game has been cancelled and won’t be returning for a third season?

Anonymous September 22, 2013 at 7:58 pm

Am very disappointed at The Lying Game ending. I feel so out of the loop only hearing about it now. The show was a favorite of mine. I can’t believe it is over without some type of ending and getting some answers to all those questions.

edith fesinstine September 15, 2013 at 1:48 pm

to the powers that be stop looking at the bottom line and hv some loyalty to your followers i’m so tired of investing my time and emotions on a show which by the way was terrific to have it yanked; at least give it a closure give it a decent burial. very very disappointed

Steph September 13, 2013 at 5:57 pm

I am extremely sad that The Lying Game isn’t returning for another season! I really enjoyed the show and wanted to find out what was going to happen next for Emma and Sutton. I wanted to know if Rebecca got caught for pushing Alec through the window. And to see how Kristin took the news of the twins. It’s very disappointing that we aren’t going to find out who killed Derrick and Theressa.

BBCC September 6, 2013 at 9:19 am

Oh noooooo! I was soooo looking forward to the next season especially with such a cliffhanger ending in Season 2! This was a bonding moment for me and my daughter. What will it take to bring back the show????

Sara September 4, 2013 at 11:35 am

WTF….what the hell are they thinking?

Tammy September 2, 2013 at 3:00 pm

I am so sad! My daughter & I loved to watch this show. It was so good at the end of the last season too. It really was peaking & we were so looking forward to the next season.

dissappointed( August 22, 2013 at 10:43 am

Why should we be disappointed? ABC Family cancels everything that is great! Jane By Design, Lying Game…ugh! They keep starting shows and never finishing them! Round out the story and finish it with a 3rd season! It’s like getting to read the beginning of a great novel then having a mean bully grab it and destroy the rest…ugh ugh ugh! The cast was great, the clothing/sets/etc were beautifully executed and the music was well blended throughout the episodes…I feel very sad for the cast because the viewers will miss u all! Bad call on this cancellation…

Anonymous August 15, 2013 at 10:29 pm

The lying game should be put back on I loved that show ! They should at least let us have an ending not halfway. The vineyard is a stupid show why would that allow that instead of the lying game ! Put the lying game back on!!

franco August 8, 2013 at 3:28 pm

the cast was great ….i used to watch PLL but not anymore i prefered THE LYING GAME … we want it back lets make our texting finger heard lets contact abc comment lets get our show back… dont let it dissapear like Sabrina the teenage witch we never saw what happen after sabrina ( Melissa Joan Hart) jumped onto Harveys motocycle… we want Ethan and Emma’s love to see it through out all the lies off The Lying Game

L. Lux August 8, 2013 at 3:11 pm

this is heart breaking to me i love this show … we should all email abc family to reconsider…. that sucks…… ahhhhh no more emma and ethan….. i hate it when pruducers do that they leave you hanging with what would of happened? i will never see ABC family productions anymore …huh!

Rick August 5, 2013 at 8:27 pm

That stinks! My wife and I really liked the show. I guess they decided to keep Pretty Little Liars instead…That show should have gone before this. Another Kyle XY fiasco all over again

Melinda August 5, 2013 at 1:37 am

The Lying Game series could of went on with so many more great shows.They had a great cast. Some of the shows that abc family is showing now are quite aweful and shouldn’t had made it on air.Instead they end a series right in the middle of the series. Something is very wrong with that.

kaitlen July 31, 2013 at 3:40 pm

I love the show y not make a 3rd season y’all have the vineyard which is so bad n stuiped that it shouldn’t be on abc family but y’all cancelled the lying game y’all have no idea what good r bad

Anonymous July 30, 2013 at 8:15 pm

ABC NEEDS TO RENEW THE LYING GAME. THIS SHOW WAS AWESOME.. U NEVER KNEW WHAT WAS FIXING TO HAPPEN NEXT. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

Bummer July 25, 2013 at 2:45 pm

What a bummer. I liked the show and was excited to see what was going to happen next. I thought the cast had good chemistry.