USA renews White Collar, Royal Pains, and Psych

PsychIt’s true, characters are welcome on USA Network. The cable channel has announced that they’re renewing three of their TV shows for new seasons.

Psych has been renewed for a sixth season of 16 episodes. No word on when those will air. The series returns for the remainder of season five on November 10th.

White Collar will be back for its third season of 16-18 installments. The remaining seven episodes of season two are expected to begin airing in January 2011.

Meanwhile, Royal Pains has also been renewed for a third season of 16 episodes. USA still has six unaired episodes remaining in season two. They’ll air sometime in 2011.

Burn Notice, In Plain Sight, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, and Covert Affairs were all previously renewed.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear these shows will be back? Do you like one or all of them?

Jeanne August 23, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Just the fact that network TV copied Psyche is reason to know you have something good. The interplay of those two characters is fantastic. I would like to see more of a return to the beginning when Sean went into his “psychic” fits. I love this show. It is the reason I have kept my tv. Thank you for renewing it.

marhall milton July 16, 2011 at 7:44 am

Psych is greatest show ever..! When is season six going too be released. Burn Notice is greatshow to and pretty much all USA shows are great too. Still something about Psych makes it the greatest tv show of all time in my book and I’ve seen a lot of tv shows.I’m waiting for my show to come back on.Psych #1

D A Hansen January 22, 2011 at 2:01 pm

I really like Burn Notice, White Collar, L&O: Criminal Intent … and I do HOPE I’ll be able to watch future seasons … but I TOTALLY * LOVE * Psych and only the first two seasons have been broadcast in Canada. Why? Why can’t I see the other seasons? This show is SO TERRIFIC !!!!

dee January 2, 2011 at 10:19 pm

All of these shows are great I don’t like waiting for new episodes…but yeah …they are coming back..No worries…love USA

DH December 23, 2010 at 11:42 am

I love all the USA Shows. All my favorite shows are on USA. The only one I don’t watch is Law & Order:Criminal Intent. The new current season of Psych has gotten better!!!!

ccrider2 September 28, 2010 at 9:25 pm

White Collar just makes you feel good about life, great plots, characters well casted. Especially like the family values, love for the wife.

Jeremy Rynek September 28, 2010 at 11:44 am

Yes I’m happy that Royal Pains has been renewed. It’s yet another origainal idea that I’m surprised no one did years ago honestly. Now I’m regreting not watching White collar. It just didn’t interest me when it came out honestly. But I’ve heard a lot of good things. And now it’s been renewed. Maybe I’ll get the first season on DVD. The jury is still out on Psych honestly. But I know there’s fans of that show too so cool for them.

MaryAnn Dumond September 28, 2010 at 6:25 am

This announcement has made me very happy. USA is fast becoming THE network to go to for a generous supply of high quality shows. I watch ALL of these. Especially love White Collar, Burn Notice and Covert Affairs. Please keep them coming.