White Collar: USA TV Series Renewed for Season Four

White Collar season fourNeal the conman (Matthew Bomer) hasn’t lost his charm. Audiences and still love him and as a result, the USA Network has announced that they’re renewing White Collar for a fourth season.

USA has ordered 16 episodes for year four but hasn’t said when they’ll air. Previous seasons however have been split up between the summer and winter months so it seems likely that these will be run over the summer of 2012 and the early months of 2013.

The first 10 episodes of White Collar’s third season finished airing on August 9th. The ratings for these were down slightly when compared to last summer’s — a 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic (versus 1.3) and 3.912 million viewers (versus 4.256 million).

The remaining six installments of year three are expected to start running early next year.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear White Collar has been renewed? Are you a fan or do you think it’s time for the show to be cancelled?

Anonymous March 16, 2012 at 12:17 pm

I love to see it again, i want more episodes

hank February 21, 2012 at 8:33 pm

The show has gotten old with the basic same old story line of Peter not trust Neil; Neil never being set free of the FBI, etc. What’s the next story line?

Mare October 15, 2011 at 5:14 pm

I am a great fan of this show and like Neal having someone. The humor between Peter and Neal and the other characters is uplifting compared to shows that only seem to be hunting and killing sometimes. What I found annoying is that you changed the day and time and then you seem to not be pushing the show as much as USA is pushing Covert Affairs. I am very tired of hearing all this push for this show and it was like you hung White Collar out to be on its own. I feel they can do this and I really miss that show and can not wait until January.

Bluetorenia September 15, 2011 at 11:28 am

I’m all for this show going on another few seasons with the original cast of characters. Subtract Sarah; she derailed the show a bit and from what I can tell from many viewer comments, that stretch that dwelt upon that additional character being with Neal seems to have turned a few viewers away. I kept watching and hope to do so for a long while. Also, I agree that the split season formula is annoying. Give us a full run of episodes and have one finale – not a season middle “finale” and a season end “finale.” And keep the original cast all there; it’s a winning combination.

Greg September 13, 2011 at 3:37 pm

I love this show too, sort of. Some of them can get tedious with the suspicion between Neil and Peter. Let’s get past that and get him out of the country or stuck with the girl. Either way works, then we need a series finale. No sense in dragging it out.

May September 4, 2011 at 9:59 am

I just love White Collar. What I don’t understand is why isn’t there more viewers? Hope viewership goes up so the show doesn’t get cancelled

Carabalda September 3, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I’d love for the “season” to be longer than 16 episodes… and I hope it runs for 10 years! Go Matt and Tim (and Tiffany, and Willie, and…)

Ray August 26, 2011 at 11:40 pm

I love this show! My only request to USA is they stop splitting the season! If they are going to split a season, then up the number of episodes to 24! I hate the way they do it now.

Lizzie7251 August 26, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Great news that White Collar has been renewed. Best show on television! The interaction between Peter and Neal is fantastic. I am eagerly awaiting the rest of the series and will look forward to the 4th season.

Samara August 26, 2011 at 1:47 pm

I love “White Collar”! It’s a great show with a great premise and the perfect cast!

matt August 26, 2011 at 7:45 am

thank you USA this is one of the best series on USA next to burn notice