Arrow, Reign, The Originals, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries: Renewed for 2014-15 Season

CW TV showsThe CW has announced some early renewals for the 2014-15 season. Arrow, Reign, The Originals, Supernatural, and The Vampire Diaries will all be back.

The news doesn’t come as a big surprise since these are also the network’s five highest-rated programs. Reign and The Originals will both return for second seasons. Arrow has been renewed for a third year, The Vampire Diaries will return for a sixth, and Supernatural will be back for season 10.

“This season we’ve had great success with our new hit series The Originals paired with Supernatural, giving us our best Tuesday nights in years,” CW president Mark Pedowitz said in a statement. “The Vampire Diaries is No. 2 in its time period in the young adult demos, and with Arrow continuing to gain among young men, and Reign growing its time period, we now have strong nights on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I’m very pleased to announce early pickups for all five series, and let our fans know they’ll have more great drama to look forward to next season.”

You can see the current status of all of the recent/current/upcoming CW shows here.

What do you think? Are you happy to hear about these renewals? Which shows do you like?

Anonymous March 2, 2014 at 7:32 pm

all about arrow

Sadie February 21, 2014 at 2:11 pm

I’m so relieved that Regin got a second season. I can’t wait until the season premier !!

Brandy February 20, 2014 at 3:59 pm

So glad Reign got renewed.Like VD,TO too.

Clay February 14, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Haven’t watched CW since Smallville ended.

yolanda February 14, 2014 at 2:33 pm

my favorite is the originals. this I know will be great. hopefully the original writers wont ever change and the feel of the show will never be lost due to those changes. like in so many other shows that already have..

Charlene February 13, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Love all of your shows♥ The Vampire Diaries, The Originals seem to be much better than TVD;) Love Reign too♥ And my three sons love Arrow♥ and can’t help but want to watch The Supernatural as well♥ CW, you have signed on awesome shows this season n last season. Hope to see them all next seasons come ♥ Congrats to ALL the shows♥ The actors n actresses in these favorite shows of mine♥

Guyot Djamila February 13, 2014 at 4:20 pm

I am Happy For this Show but about My favorite Show “Beauty And The Beast

Chuck165 February 13, 2014 at 3:44 pm

‘Supernatural’-the brothers are still kicking it after 10 years…yippee!

Esther February 13, 2014 at 3:07 pm

The Originals are continuing!! Best news of the day!! Klaus and Elijah are my all time favorite vampires and I would hate to say goodbye to them already, so yaih!! The Originals are one of the best shows right now and defiantly the best in it’s genre! I love the actors, characters and where the plot is heading right now.
I’m not too fond of the idea about another season of Vampire Diaries though. The 5th season has some serious flaws and bad writing, so another season of that? It ought to stop before it went from bad to awful… But at least, that makes the chances for a happy Klaroline ending bigger, so I’ll keep my fingers crossed and just enjoy another season of my favorite show – The Originals! :D