Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows

cw-tv-shows-29Which CW TV shows have been cancelled? Which ones have been renewed? How many episodes have been ordered?

Below, you’ll find a list of The CW’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings and how many episodes have aired (if any), click the links in the middle column. You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central| DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which CW shows are your favorites? Have any of them been cancelled? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

TimeTraveller March 29, 2015 at 9:38 pm

I still can’t believe The Tomorrow People was cancelled! It was fantastic and I miss it. Glad Arrow, Flash and Reign are continuing.

Mary February 25, 2015 at 1:28 am

The Tmorrow People

I started to watch it towards the end of November right into December I finished it at the end of December and I loved it I am really into that show and hope the ratings go up higher on who watches it is, because right now my opinon probably does not matter, but more people’s will. They left the first season off terribly. Honestly why to tv show writers do that. I just really wish that, that tv show comes back on the CW channel because I lobe that show I got really into it and I don’t like watch tv that much any more because all my favourite shows are getting cancelled.

ravenangel February 10, 2015 at 12:37 pm

I will give the cw credit, even when their shows are struggling they don’t give up on them.

kaykay February 3, 2015 at 10:44 pm

Please renew TVD,REIGN.THE ORIGINALS, and the 100. I love TVD actually that tv show is the whole reason I even started watching CW. I love the theme of fictional characters and events and they make it come alive its based on 2 vampire brothers and a girl who gets caught up in a crazy love triangle and finds herself stuck. I love REIGB because of its theme it is based on a historical time period in the 16th century. Based on a queen and prince who have been engaged since they were 6 its very romantic but also convincing. THE ORIGINALS is also a very good tv show based on 3 vampires the first ever existing vampires in history Nicklaus,Rebeka, and Elijah and the problems and struggles that they come across especially since one of them can’t die.

xpett January 18, 2015 at 12:20 am

Still waiting patiently for BATB3 to return. Read book Vendetta and enjoyed. But show is better.

Eric January 2, 2015 at 2:40 am

Please renew Capture, and The 100. We also enjoy The Flash, and Reign very much. I also, while not sure what network it was on, liked the Beauty & The Geek show that aired a handful of years ago. Thank you!

Anonymous January 2, 2015 at 12:16 am

RENEW THE 100!! ITS AN AMAZING SHOW THAT JUST NEEDS MORE PROMOTION AND A CHANCE TO DEVELOP.

Morgan Sizer December 31, 2014 at 4:44 pm

I Love the CW but I’m highly disappointed that Star Crossed and The Tomorrow People were canceled I loved them I had a set schedule of shows and now I’m down shows that I was really looking forward for and as for the shows still on The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Beauty and The Beast, The 100, Arrow and Jane the virgin are my shows and ill die if they are cancelled I love my shows and look forward to each and everyone of them when they come on so what ever you do please PLEASE don’t cancel my shows I don’t know what ill do with out them PLEASEEEEEEE KEEP MY SHOWS ON THE AIR PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin December 31, 2014 at 6:10 pm

BATB may go on a different network

Erin December 31, 2014 at 6:13 pm

If BATB doesn’t work out on the cw network

Erin January 1, 2015 at 11:20 am

BATB And HOD Should craft a big series final thoughts the cast and producers reflect during their final days at work

C. Bedell December 30, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Do
Not cancel Reign or The 100…we are hooked, as is all our extended family and their family and all friends.

Hera December 27, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Renew The 100!!

This is a special message for The CW…
you have something special and different in the 100 and you also have a massive fan base. We love the characters, their development is golden and whats more we feel what they feel; we laugh with the characters and cry with the characters!

Please dont cancel this amazing show, give it some promotion and recognition! :D

WE LOVE THE 100

Emily December 25, 2014 at 7:17 am

Reign and The originalsss
Please please pleaseeee
Reign is a fantastic show, the historical theme , the amazing plot,… And it’s not just about romance, actually the whole story focuses on reigning and all those thing Mary has to go through to become a good queen. Guilt,pain,suffer,struggles and etc…
Please dont cancel this show :(

Erin December 25, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Some people don’t like the originals and TVD and want to know why

xaroula December 12, 2014 at 4:48 pm