Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows

cw-tv-shows-29Which CW TV shows have been cancelled? Which ones have been renewed? How many episodes have been ordered?

Below, you’ll find a list of The CW’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings and how many episodes have aired (if any), click the links in the middle column. You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Comedy Central | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which CW shows are your favorites? Have any of them been cancelled? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

PH November 20, 2014 at 9:37 am

never watch cw …would watch this show! don’t cancel.

erin November 20, 2014 at 11:00 am

PH
there are a lot good show on the cw network i know that you will like these shows a lot too if people dont watch these shows then all of these shows will be canceled off the cw network and mark will be too upset and it will be disappointing to the cw network shop cw network takes the demos very serious
The Originals
Jane the Virgin
The Flash
Supernatural
Arrow
The 100
The Vampire Diaries
Reign

Stacey November 17, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Reign, the Originals, Vampire Diaries, The 100 are my favorite shows on CW as well as Hart of Dixie. And I love the Arrow. Please do not cancel any of these, they are well written, keep your interest and always excited to see the next weeks episode.

Vicki November 4, 2014 at 12:08 pm

I’m not watching the shows on the CW until Beauty and the Beast comes back on. I’m sick of getting into a show and have it cancelled.

erin November 4, 2014 at 11:06 am

The Only Shows a only watch on the cw network
Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries
•Arrow
•The Originals
•Reign
•The 100
•The Flash
•Jane the Virgin

Maryann November 4, 2014 at 10:50 am

The Tomorrow People had better ratings than 2-3 currently airing shows, including Reign and The 100. This just shows you what happens if a show is the pet project of tv executives in charge of making cancel/renew decisions.

jackie trusty October 17, 2014 at 5:52 am

but supernatual is my favorite show of all time and i love arrow and flash

jackie trusty October 17, 2014 at 5:48 am

star-crossed and the tommorow people were two of my favorite shows i xant believed u canceled them u shold at least do one more season to do an ending for them pissed of in tennessee

DH August 11, 2014 at 10:30 am

Great show! Got more interesting as the episodes progressed. It would be a shame if Fox cancelled the show! One surprise that I thought was odd, was killing off Jessica. She seemed to be a key player which led me to believe the series was coming to an end. I hope not.

Samantha July 28, 2014 at 11:07 pm

I still can’t f**king believe they canceled The Carrie Diaries !! how upsetting! One of my favorite shows that i looked forward to watching every week, at least they finished the second season off so fans weren’t left wondering. But i would have loved to see how Carrie meets Miranda !