Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows

cw-tv-shows-29Which CW TV shows have been cancelled? Which ones have been renewed? How many episodes have been ordered?

Below, you’ll find a list of The CW’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings and how many episodes have aired (if any), click the links in the middle column. You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central| DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which CW shows are your favorites? Have any of them been cancelled? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

107 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

Plz don’t cancel the messengers!! I love it! It’s an amazing show!! I’m so sad :(

PS: I also love: The 100; The Originals; The Vampire Diaries. Plz do something about The Messengers :( don’t let it be cancelled x(

2. bigC says

I watched star crossed and the tomorrow people on Netflix an loved both shows. Me and my wife were looking forward to watching more and then we look them up and they are cancelled overturn that decision lol.

3. Anonymous says

Please do not move the originals to Thursdays and cancel crazy ex girlfriend. Please continue the series of the messenger’s, it would be too sad to see the best shows canceled

• Erin says

Anonymous
      the messenger is still begin canceled crazy ex girlfriend is the new show there not canceling it’s a brand new show people will watch it

4. mk says

As a mid 40 something, I may not be the CW’s typical demo, but I watch more shows on their network than any of the others. Hooray for the continuation of SPN, Reign, Originals, Arrow, The 100, and others….

5. Erin says

I like all the cw network shows I am upset that the messenger is being canceled too all of cancellation shows got canceled because of bad raitings or mark pedowitz forced a tv show off the air

6. mamaolympias says

Star-Crossed was the best thing that happened to me on television. Lol.
    I still can’t believe it was cancelled. Wishing someone would pick it up and create some amazing novels.

7. Magda says

Due all respect, on what criteria do you decide which ones you are keeping and which ones you are canceling? Because clearly it is not working… you are canceling one of the best series and you are keeping all the rubbish… I really cannot undertand that… such a dissapointment…

8. Amber says

I LOVE Star Crossed!! Watched all of season 1 in 2 days. Then found out it was cancelled! Really?!?! Why does the CW always cancel the good series and keep the bad ones. There is nothing good the CW now.

9. Kayleigh says

You should bring it back. Its so interesting. But here’s a question for you do you wonder why your ratings may be so poor is cause as soon as you bring something on the air you take it off. And now people are deciding not to even get interested in something that will probably not come back for a season 2 or 3. When 20 30 years ago shows would last 20 seasons and some of those shows were soooo boring. I wouldn’t have watched any of them but all the ones I would watch you cancel.

10. Anonymous says

I just watched all of season 1 of star crossed. It was amazing! Dug through and fond out it was cancelled. Seriously!!!!!!! I would definitely watch season two if they ever renew. I don’t watch a lot of tv shows but this was unique, different, kept you enaged as well as keepung you at the edge of your seat for the next episode. Very disappointed that it isn’t continuing. Hopig netflex picks t up to start filming. That would just mak my day!!!!!

11. xRoyal187x says

I just watched Star-Crossed on Netflix, and I am in love and deeply sad that it was cancelled. CW away continued to give up on tv show that have potential to be great, but yet invest in shows that are not as good. This is just one example of why I don’t support your network.