Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows

cw-tv-shows-29Which CW TV shows have been cancelled? Which ones have been renewed? How many episodes have been ordered?

Below, you’ll find a list of The CW’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings and how many episodes have aired (if any), click the links in the middle column. You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central | Crackle | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Spike TV | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which CW shows are your favorites? Have any of them been cancelled? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

122 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Pascal says

You should stop making shows coz u sure kno how to break peoples heart..the messengers is one of your best shows and yet you cancel it….to. Hell with you…for now I will make sure I only watch syfy movies..you guys suck

2. Celsey says

So mad that star crossed and tomorrow people was cancelled!!! But they keep stupid shows like America’s next top Model…makes no sense!!

3. says

I think we the people would like you to put star cross back cw cause that is a very good show I mean the best of the best show.. Help us look at some show that get renewed and some people my like that show but dont look at it..I love star cross help us get it back on….

4. Anonymous says

I just watched the whole season of the tomorrow people. Feel in love with the show and the characters. I hope they somehow bring it back. The CW creates shows and then really drops them. It’s stupid to continue changing them.

5. Aubrey says

I just started watching my recorded episodes of star crossed an I am very disappointed that you have decided to cancel this show it has such a good message an story to it. Such ashame that CW is always canceling my shows

6. Breanna says

I started watching star crossed an followed the whole season I want it back on I love that show