Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows

cw-tv-shows-29Which CW TV shows have been cancelled? Which ones have been renewed? How many episodes have been ordered?

Below, you’ll find a list of The CW’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings and how many episodes have aired (if any), click the links in the middle column. You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central| DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which CW shows are your favorites? Have any of them been cancelled? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

Magda April 29, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Due all respect, on what criteria do you decide which ones you are keeping and which ones you are canceling? Because clearly it is not working… you are canceling one of the best series and you are keeping all the rubbish… I really cannot undertand that… such a dissapointment…

Amber April 28, 2015 at 10:55 pm

I LOVE Star Crossed!! Watched all of season 1 in 2 days. Then found out it was cancelled! Really?!?! Why does the CW always cancel the good series and keep the bad ones. There is nothing good the CW now.

Magda April 29, 2015 at 6:34 pm

same here… so sad

Kayleigh April 27, 2015 at 11:33 am

You should bring it back. Its so interesting. But here’s a question for you do you wonder why your ratings may be so poor is cause as soon as you bring something on the air you take it off. And now people are deciding not to even get interested in something that will probably not come back for a season 2 or 3. When 20 30 years ago shows would last 20 seasons and some of those shows were soooo boring. I wouldn’t have watched any of them but all the ones I would watch you cancel.

Anonymous April 23, 2015 at 12:28 am

I just watched all of season 1 of star crossed. It was amazing! Dug through and fond out it was cancelled. Seriously!!!!!!! I would definitely watch season two if they ever renew. I don’t watch a lot of tv shows but this was unique, different, kept you enaged as well as keepung you at the edge of your seat for the next episode. Very disappointed that it isn’t continuing. Hopig netflex picks t up to start filming. That would just mak my day!!!!!

xRoyal187x April 21, 2015 at 3:27 am

I just watched Star-Crossed on Netflix, and I am in love and deeply sad that it was cancelled. CW away continued to give up on tv show that have potential to be great, but yet invest in shows that are not as good. This is just one example of why I don’t support your network.