Bachelor in Paradise: Season One Ratings

Bachelor in Paradise TV show on ABC ratingsThe Bachelor and The Bachelorette have each run for many years and have been big moneymakers for ABC. Unfortunately, the Bachelor Pad spin-off only ran for two seasons before being discontinued. Now, they’re trying a similar spin-off — Bachelor in Paradise. Will this one get better ratings than the last? Will it be cancelled or renewed for a second season? Stay tuned to find out.

On Bachelor in Paradise, handsome and beautiful former contestants of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette return to try to find love on television once again. This time, they’ll all be living together in a private resort in Mexico. Their old friend Chris Harrison returns as host.

9/8 update: ABC has renewed Bachelor in Paradise for a second season.

Final season averages: 1.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.14 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Bachelor in Paradise TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Peny Galpin September 15, 2014 at 10:52 pm

I don’t like bachelor in paradise because just trashy sex, I don’t like bachelor pad because it promotes the people doing evil to one another and trashy sex. I’m disappointed that Chris Harrison is host to this garbage. I do like the bachelor/ette show and feel there are sincere people searching for genuine love. I won’t watch the other two shows however.
Penny

Peny Galpin September 15, 2014 at 10:45 pm

I don’t like the bachelor in paradise or the bachelor pad. I’m very disappointed if Chris Harrison has anything to do with these two shows, they promote not love but trash. The bachelor pad promotes, encourages doing evil to one another and trashy sex, the bachelor in paradise is just trashy sex. I do like the bachelor/bachelorette show. I feel there are some sincere people wanting to find genuine love that works on that show. I won’t watch these other two shows anymore.
sorry Chris,
Penny

joyce saladino September 10, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Do not like the show.
People seem phony, new comers have trouble meeting people when couples have been
established not giving everyone a fair chance to actually meet and socialize. Seems like a rush to grab on to someone.

Ndmdmfm August 27, 2014 at 3:20 pm

One of my favorite shows. I love it more than the bachelor and the bachelorette

Donnaw August 27, 2014 at 2:20 pm

the drama they show is sooooo fake…acting is bad…..too transparent and the girls….too dumb!

Mary August 27, 2014 at 1:14 pm

You went and did it again. This show turned into TRASH TV!

I mean….enough having immoral ding-bat girls…you have to SHOW THEM IN BED???

I’ll not watch another BACHELOR show.

All they do is lay around all day. Why don’t you have GAMES and CONTEST, etc?
DUMB SHOW!

robycop3 August 6, 2014 at 5:43 am

Garbage in, garbage out. Wish this whole genre would hurry up & tank.

Why Watch August 5, 2014 at 1:15 pm

Didn’t they try this trash years ago as Paradise Hotel. Trash then , trash now.