Chasing Life: Season One Ratings

Chasing Life TV show ratingsABC Family had high hopes for Ravenswood but it was cancelled after one season due to low ratings. Twisted is very likely to be cancelled as well. How will Chasing Life fare? Will it be dropped as well — or renewed for a second season? Stay tuned.

Chasing Life revolves around a young newspaper reporter (Italia Ricci) whose big plans get thrown in disarray when she’s diagnosed with cancer. The show’s cast also includes Mary Page Keller, Richard Brancatisano, Haley Ramm, Aisha Dee, Abhi Sinha, Vondie Curtis-Hall, Scott Michael Foster, and Steven Weber.

Below are the show’s TV ratings, typically the best way to tell if the series will be cancelled or renewed. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress:

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Chasing Life TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

erin March 5, 2015 at 9:38 am

I love this show too but tom ascheim needs to clean up his act because their is over 4000 5000 6000 people watch chasing life all over on On Demand DVR Netflixs and online it’s all about tom geting access to on demand dvr Netflixs and online

Anonymous March 4, 2015 at 7:32 pm

I wonder why ratings are falling. It’s a great show

Nicole February 24, 2015 at 6:05 pm

I love Chasing Life.. and the quality is fine. Its the night it airs, The, Fosters isn’t strong enough to launch a show and that is why the ratings are falling. They were fine till they switched nights. Its already been renewed for a 13 episode 2nd season so we will at least get those.

erin February 24, 2015 at 6:45 pm

NICOLE
I AGREE BUT IT’S referring to how bad the raitings are on chasing life not the fosters abc family would be interested in putting chasing life on at 7pm then 9pm the time frame for these shows aren’t helping at all chasing life might get a full season 2 but it’s just 13 for now

cg February 23, 2015 at 10:36 pm

Please renew Chasing Life for a 3rd season. The show is inspiring and full of life. Please give it a chance to catch on.

erin February 24, 2015 at 7:16 am

Cg
i love this show too but it’s all about the raitings will people watch chasing life at 7pm and the fosters at 6pm so it can get better raitings and more people watching it

Robyn February 21, 2015 at 8:22 pm

One of the best series on t.v. at this time ! Deals with current issues and family dynamics, I’m not Leary to sit down along side of my teen and watch. I certainty hope this will be on for a long time.

erin February 22, 2015 at 2:50 pm

How many people are watching chasing life on tv, well the cw network is taking a break until their shows return back on March 9th the problem is people in the United States are recording shows on dvr watching them on On Demand because people are extremely busy with work and school and it’s all my fault because I am the reason why the raitings are bad why does cw network have their programing shows on at the same time while abc family airs their shows at 8pm to 10pm

Val February 17, 2015 at 1:11 pm

This show has a big fanbase on tumblr/twitter, and from what I’ve seen; they basically only watch the show for the lesbian couple. I think the ratings of this show would go up if they gave the Greer and Brenna more screen time.

erin February 18, 2015 at 9:34 pm

DEE
chasing life raitings are dropping and its worse it’s ready to be canceled there is zero people watching abc family shows on tv people are busy with work and school and there is no way for it to be renewed for another season

SAM February 22, 2015 at 7:34 pm

agreed!

dee February 15, 2015 at 8:29 pm

It should definitely get renewed. I got my bff, my mom, and my aunt who’s a 3 yr breast cancer survivor hooked on it already. Such a well written show.

erin February 15, 2015 at 10:18 pm

dee
I love this show too I finally watch episode 1 through episode 14 on demand and I am waiting for episode 15 we all want the show renewed but we need to realized that the raitings are dropping and I don’t know if abc family wants to keep it but I think this show would work on the weekend schedule

deanna February 24, 2015 at 12:00 pm

Love the show chasing life but don’t get the channel anymore

erin February 15, 2015 at 10:38 pm

Dee in va the millon of viewers raitings are really bad and the demos raitings are week, chasing life is in tom ascheim hands and its up to him with the decision of renew the show or canceling the show let’s hope that tom wants to keep this show on the abc family network

erin February 18, 2015 at 9:42 pm

The raitings are not supposed to be like this it’s all tom ascheim fault because he’s not counting the raitings to the abc family shows on On Demand dvr Netflix he’s not doing a great job

Anonymous February 12, 2015 at 2:11 pm

Dear ABC,
Maybe if you stop showing me all these spoilery previews exactly when the commercials come on, I would watch it.

erin February 12, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Anonymous
I am confused, when abc family shows us new upcoming episodes on chasing Life they always like to show us what’s gonna happen on the next episode and helps with abc family commercials it supports That

Vicki February 7, 2015 at 12:38 am

Please do not cancel the Show Chasing Life.

meg January 29, 2015 at 3:50 pm

Hooray! It has been renewed.