Perception: Season Three Ratings

Perception TV show on TNT ratingsLast year, viewership for Perception dropped 28% when compared to the first season’s ratings. Will the numbers continue to fall, hold steady, or grow? Will this TNT TV show be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season? Stay tuned!

Perception follows Doctor Daniel Pierce (Eric McCormack), a talented and schizophrenic neuropsychiatrist, as he assists his former student, FBI Special Agent Kate Moretti (Rachael Leigh Cook), solve complex cases. Other castmembers include Kelly Rowan, Arjay Smith, LeVar Burton, and Scott Wolf.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

For comparisons: Season two of Perception averaged a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.06 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Perception TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season?

Jo September 15, 2014 at 9:14 pm

Hope this one does not get cancelled! One of a few TV that actually has a good storyline!

vicillis September 14, 2014 at 6:57 am

Renew renew renew RENEW.seriously.

Sheila September 13, 2014 at 1:37 pm

LOVE the show. One of the few show that are for the more mature viewers. Fun watching Lawickie interact with Dr. Peirce. How many net works would even touch a show with the main character as a schizophrenic? Great cast ! Eric McCormack is brilliant! PLEASE PLEASE don’t cancel one of the few intelligent shows on TV. All we seem to get lately is mindless so called comedy, “reality shows” and “adult” cartoons. Let us keep one of the few well written, well acted and interesting shows.

vicki September 12, 2014 at 4:50 am

Please don’t cancel this show. I’m so tired of investing my time in intelligent shows only to have them replaced with something louder and shinier. How does watching a show On demand effect it’s ratings? I would think that rating fluctuations would be expected regarding summer series. Just because we miss a week or two doesn’t mean we have given up on the show, you shouldn’t give up on us. I truly believe that this was one of the primary reasons that the cable network series were able to take viewership from the networks in the first place. The networks became to impatient and got nervous any time the ratings dropped at all. Please don’t make the same mistake. You have something really unique with some amazing people, don’t blow it! Thank you.

pop September 11, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Loved this show from the first episode, why cancel because of your 18-49 demographics. Are we considered to be less valuable because we are over the age of 49, it is ridiculous to e so narrow minded.

I don’t want to lose a show I love because I am not in your favorite age range!!

sherri September 10, 2014 at 5:20 pm

Please keep perception or at least give it a believable ending in more season. It’s a great show. I have to download it and watch the full season when I have the time. Don’t leave us hanging. Finish what you started! You owe your loyal viewers at least that much.

Sabrina September 4, 2014 at 3:23 am

Canceling Perception would be a huge mistake. I would definitely love to see more of it. So please, give it another chance. I’m positive that it can do better.

Natalya September 4, 2014 at 3:15 am

RENEW IT!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, it’s an amazing show and I have yet to see a dull and boring moment in it.

Dena August 29, 2014 at 9:25 pm