Ready for Love: Season One Ratings

Ready for Love ratingsDating TV shows have certainly been successful in the past. But, will Ready for Love on NBC be a ratings hit as well or will it be cancelled so that there’s no second date season? We’ll have to wait and see.

The reality show airs on Tuesday nights and NBC has ordered eight episodes. Below are the TV show’s latest ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Ready for Love is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

UPDATE: The remaining episodes are being released online.

Episode 01-03: Tuesday, 04/23/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 2.86 million (-11% change).
Season averages: 1.27 in the demo with 3.24 million.

UPDATE: NBC has cancelled this series. It’s being pulled after the third episode. Hopefully they’ll air/release the remaining five episodes soon.

Episode 01-02: Tuesday, 04/16/13
1.2 in the demo (-20% change) with 3.20 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 1.35 in the demo with 3.44 million.

Episode 01-01: Tuesday, 04/09/13
1.5 in the 18-49 demographic with 3.67 million total viewers.
Season averages: 1.50 in the demo with 3.67 million.

What do you think? Do you like the Ready for Love TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Cindy June 17, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Renew this show…..the problem was it wasn’t advertised enough!!!!Try it for at least one more season with better advertising!!!!

Emily June 8, 2013 at 10:55 pm

Best I show of the reality dating shows! I’ve loved every episode and want it back! Even if its online only.

Misty Fierge June 4, 2013 at 9:59 am

Took a few episodes to get into this , but after a few , I really GOT into it and love it now. !! I really hope it is renewed. If given
Another chance I think
People could like it !!

Ninoska May 22, 2013 at 9:13 am

I’m really upset because I love the show . NBC made a mistake !!

kathy May 10, 2013 at 9:52 am

I am not a big fan of some NBC’s show choices but I had invested time in this one. I was not crazy about it but once I start a show or even a book I am one to finish it regardless. Would like to have seen it played out. I think reality shows are so much more entertaining (some not all) not impressed with shows such as GRIMM.

Viewer April 18, 2013 at 1:45 pm

The show has the makings of a potentially good dating program, the producers/editors have essentially ruined it by making it too busy. As it is now the show is almost unwatchable.

The show jumps back and forth, skips what would seem to be important introductions to the participants, and is loud and flashy in all the wrong ways. None of this conveys the image of a romantic dating show (the current format is more akin to a music video or crime thriller).

I can only hope that they would take more time to introduce the participants, have less background noise (the loud cheering and music drowns out the individual conversations), and a more consistent sequencing of the phases of the show (introductions, dates, interviews, etc.) The way the show is sequenced now (with quick cut clips and flashes) it seems as though the entire show is a preview of what is coming up later (but, sadly, it is the actual show itself).

I’ve watched a lot of dating shows (including every season of the Bachelor and many former NBC and FOX shows) and I think that they have a good formula here (three guys, matchmakers selecting and advising, women who are aware of and interested in the three guys, etc.) but the execution leaves me feeling as though I am still watching the pre-season advertisements for the show itself.

Words of advice for NBC to make this a great show: slow it down a bit, quiet it down a bit, let the participants bring the magic, leave the flash for the ads and previews (not the body of the show itself).

Jeri Lynn April 17, 2013 at 5:54 pm

I don’t like the show at all. The Bachelor/Bachelorette is WAAAAYYYY better! I only watched last wks episode, I didn’t even give this weeks episode a chance.