Ready for Love: Cancelled, Replaced by Grimm

Ready for Love canceled?NBC has given Ready for Love the boot. The network has dumped the dating series and announced that they’re moving Grimm to Tuesdays at 10pm, beginning April 30th. A two hour version of The Voice will fill the 8-10pm timeslots on that night (as previously planned).

Grimm will remain on Tuesday nights through May 21st. Dateline will take over Grimm’s spot on Friday nights for the forseeable future.

It’s unknown if or when NBC will get around to airing the remaining episodes of Ready for Love. If the network still airs this Tuesday night’s installment, they’ll have five episodes leftover. The finale had been set for May 28th.

What do you think? Are you hoping to see the rest Ready for Love? Are you sorry to hear that NBC is pulling it?

Tatiana June 17, 2013 at 2:18 am

Brig ready for love back! It was an awesome show. Better than bachelor !

sue spear June 13, 2013 at 11:34 am

you cancel good clean entertainment, and put on stupid , silly, demonic or just plain horrible shows instead.
Bring Ready for Love Back! great show

Ridget June 5, 2013 at 12:18 am

I really enjoyed this show and hope nbc reconsiders and bring it back next season. To cancel after only three episodes was wrong and didn’t give viewers a chance to connect. I couldn’t wait to watch every Tuesday on demand. It was refreshing to have the matchmakers there to give advice and I was so looking forward to seeing a new and improved dating show. I feel NBC keeps canceling shows and not giving it a chance to succeed. Lots of my friends were watching this show then we all had to find other ways to finish it. SO DISAPPOINTED IF IT DOESNT RETURN, BRING IT BACK

marie May 23, 2013 at 8:28 pm

i miss it! please bring it back or at leas show us the final, the concept is better than the bachelor. thanks.

Shirley May 21, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Bring it back! Bring it back! It reminds me of today’s version of the Dating game it’s so
Fun to watch! Been looking for it ever since u took it off the air, shame on u for
Getting us hooked on the show and abruptly canceling it!

carol May 19, 2013 at 10:19 pm

What are you thinking???? This was a great show!!! I loved it and was so disappointed to see it is cancelled. It had more class than the Bachorette or Bachelor! I hope you at least air it at a later date. I am very disappointed with NBC.

Susan Laroche May 19, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Where is my favourite Tuesday night Ready for Love!!!!! I have been faithfully looking for this show each and every week! Bring it back! How can NBC leave us fans hanging this way! Please, please, please NBC bring back the remaining episodes of this fun and classy dating show…the best on TV so far!

Robin May 15, 2013 at 3:18 pm

BRING IT BACK!!! This is so very unfair to the viewers who LOVED, Ready for Love!! NBC should at least put it online or something for those of us who fell in love with the show!! I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette on ABC, and was very excited to see something similar and maybe even better. I don’t believe NBC gave the show enough time to get new viewers long enough time to even notice the show was on air. If they had then viewers who loved the show could get caught up by watching previous episodes online. Someone at NBC made a HUGE mistake and this show could have been a HUGE hit!! I know I was hooked!! It’s one of those I got to watch it to see what happens, and in real life which makes it all the more interesting!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK somehow at least just , (for those of US who fell in love with the show) to see how it ends!! Thanks, Devoted Ready For Love Fan!!

Eleanor May 15, 2013 at 8:40 am

Would you please let , if nothing else, et the last five episodes of READY FOR LOVE back on NBC-TV I realy enjoyed watching it please Iam sorry it went off at 10,clock Ilook for it I DON,T LIKE GRIMM OR VOICE .

Phyllis Milstead May 15, 2013 at 1:08 am

I have been looking for the show constantly…..please bring it back so we can see how the 3 men ended up!!! I loved the show!

bev skellyberg May 14, 2013 at 8:32 pm

give the show back, it was fun and i looked forward to it. now, I leave tv again for netflix. sorry. tv sucks after the voice is over.

Marie Bishop May 13, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Bring it back! I loved it and I loved the bachelors!!! It was like the Bachelor times 3…… I want to see the remaining episodes!!!!