Ready for Love: Cancelled, Replaced by Grimm

Ready for Love canceled?NBC has given Ready for Love the boot. The network has dumped the dating series and announced that they’re moving Grimm to Tuesdays at 10pm, beginning April 30th. A two hour version of The Voice will fill the 8-10pm timeslots on that night (as previously planned).

Grimm will remain on Tuesday nights through May 21st. Dateline will take over Grimm’s spot on Friday nights for the forseeable future.

It’s unknown if or when NBC will get around to airing the remaining episodes of Ready for Love. If the network still airs this Tuesday night’s installment, they’ll have five episodes leftover. The finale had been set for May 28th.

What do you think? Are you hoping to see the rest Ready for Love? Are you sorry to hear that NBC is pulling it?

Canceled and renewed TV show

58 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

you cancel good clean entertainment, and put on stupid , silly, demonic or just plain horrible shows instead.
    Bring Ready for Love Back! great show

2. Ridget says

I really enjoyed this show and hope nbc reconsiders and bring it back next season. To cancel after only three episodes was wrong and didn’t give viewers a chance to connect. I couldn’t wait to watch every Tuesday on demand. It was refreshing to have the matchmakers there to give advice and I was so looking forward to seeing a new and improved dating show. I feel NBC keeps canceling shows and not giving it a chance to succeed. Lots of my friends were watching this show then we all had to find other ways to finish it. SO DISAPPOINTED IF IT DOESNT RETURN, BRING IT BACK

3. Shirley says

Bring it back! Bring it back! It reminds me of today’s version of the Dating game it’s so
    Fun to watch! Been looking for it ever since u took it off the air, shame on u for
    Getting us hooked on the show and abruptly canceling it!

4. carol says

What are you thinking???? This was a great show!!! I loved it and was so disappointed to see it is cancelled. It had more class than the Bachorette or Bachelor! I hope you at least air it at a later date. I am very disappointed with NBC.

5. Susan Laroche says

Where is my favourite Tuesday night Ready for Love!!!!! I have been faithfully looking for this show each and every week! Bring it back! How can NBC leave us fans hanging this way! Please, please, please NBC bring back the remaining episodes of this fun and classy dating show…the best on TV so far!

6. Robin says

BRING IT BACK!!! This is so very unfair to the viewers who LOVED, Ready for Love!! NBC should at least put it online or something for those of us who fell in love with the show!! I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette on ABC, and was very excited to see something similar and maybe even better. I don’t believe NBC gave the show enough time to get new viewers long enough time to even notice the show was on air. If they had then viewers who loved the show could get caught up by watching previous episodes online. Someone at NBC made a HUGE mistake and this show could have been a HUGE hit!! I know I was hooked!! It’s one of those I got to watch it to see what happens, and in real life which makes it all the more interesting!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK somehow at least just , (for those of US who fell in love with the show) to see how it ends!! Thanks, Devoted Ready For Love Fan!!

7. says

Would you please let , if nothing else, et the last five episodes of READY FOR LOVE back on NBC-TV I realy enjoyed watching it please Iam sorry it went off at 10,clock Ilook for it I DON,T LIKE GRIMM OR VOICE .

8. Phyllis Milstead says

I have been looking for the show constantly…..please bring it back so we can see how the 3 men ended up!!! I loved the show!

9. bev skellyberg says

give the show back, it was fun and i looked forward to it. now, I leave tv again for netflix. sorry. tv sucks after the voice is over.

10. Marie Bishop says

Bring it back! I loved it and I loved the bachelors!!! It was like the Bachelor times 3…… I want to see the remaining episodes!!!!