Reckless: Season One Ratings

Reckless TV show on CBSSummer can be a tough time to launch a new drama but CBS had success last year with Under the Dome. Will Reckless be a ratings success or a flop? Will it be renewed for a second season or cancelled instead? Stay tuned!

Reckless revolves around a beautiful litigator from the north and a charming southern attorney who must hide their intense mutual attraction as a police sex scandal erupts in Charleston, South Carolina. The TV show cast includes Cam Gigandet, Anna Wood, Shawn Hatosy, Georgina Haig, Adam Rodríguez, Michael Gladis, Kim Wayans, and Gregory Harrison.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

10/9 update: CBS has cancelled Reckless after one season. Details here.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.91 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Reckless TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for season two?

Ashley October 28, 2014 at 9:19 pm

So bummed about Reckless being cancelled. It’s been such a long time since I’ve watched a show that constantly kept you guessing right ’till the end – little jawdropping cliffhangers in every episode. Big mistake by CBS. Summer shows never get much of a shot, ESPECIALLY summer shows on a Sunday night. I don’t think I saw a promo for the show on television more than a couple times the entire summer. Really wish CBS would bring it back, or another network would pick it up. There’s still so much story to tell.

Vicki October 28, 2014 at 12:10 am

You have to bring this show back. I loved it. Please, please bring it back….

Dora Wilcher October 27, 2014 at 1:16 pm

I really loved Reckless. Please bring it back. Didn’t know was not going to be renewed when watched the last episode. Need to bring it back and take off some of the reality shows. Seems like when I get interested in a show it seems to not get renewed. Not everybody’s taste is the same when it comes to shows. What some people don’t like, others do. Please please please bring it back. Loved loved loved it.

Pat Brant October 27, 2014 at 2:17 am

Great characters, great sexual tension, plots. A quality show for grown ups. Please bring on season 2.

John Apicella October 19, 2014 at 9:28 am

Reckless was the best thing on regular commercial TV. I guess that is why it was cancelled. And I live in Charleston. The show was beautifully shot, well written and well acted.
Al I can say is too bad.
CBS is a 4th rate network behind NBC, ABC , and every other local network that broadcasts

Anonymous October 26, 2014 at 10:38 am

I agree luv that show always the ones that I REALLY LIKE

Mavis Johns October 19, 2014 at 9:25 am

The BEST new series…and was excited about a season 2. Makes me want to stop watching new, first season series as I get too involved with them just to have them cancelled. Reckless was a real keeper in my book.

Denise Langlois October 18, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Love love love this show please bring it back

karen Baker October 18, 2014 at 2:46 am

Yes this was a really good show and had lots of variety to keep your interest….hopefully it will be back on….my husband and I both enjoyed the series…….