The Glades: Season Three for A&E Show

The Glades season threeIf you’ve been waiting to learn the fate of Matt Passmore’s TV show, The Glades, you can rest easy. A&E has just renewed the drama for a third season. The new episodes will air next summer.

The cable series’ audience reportedly grew by 12% in the 18-49 demographic between seasons one and two.

The sophomore season of The Glades finished airing in early September and averaged nearly four million viewers each week.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear The Glades will be back for a third season? How do you think this series compares to other dramas on basic cable?

Debbie May 19, 2014 at 11:07 am

Thanks for renewing.

Dory September 28, 2012 at 6:55 am

I was surprised to see that some of the boards have lowered their standards. Without too many details I’ll say, everyone has a right to their opinion. I find this board to be the best. As when a tv show isn’t what you want turn it off, same applies to the boards. This board has good honest opinions. Admin is great. Forgiving of mistakes. So excuse me guys this is where I’ll post and read.

Dory September 5, 2012 at 7:43 am

Twitter This am Sept 5, Carlos suggesting a Glades marathon. Good idea. Some newbies seem to need to catch up I wouldn’t watch. If I didn’t like season season 2 & 3 the 1st time I wouldn’t want to see them again. Its kind of a mixed bag. I love the original cast but its taxing to watch only parts. i know if they have a season 4, I’m too nosy not to give it a try. I’ll be more sensible this time and turn it off if it looks like a repeat of 2 &3. A vote for season 4.

Dory August 24, 2012 at 11:10 am

Stormy, Love your idea and your name. I really like Carlos and would love to see him more involved. Hope to see you in season 4 and hope writers take heed.

Stormie August 23, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Someone from Carlos’ past should show up and try to frame Carlos for something big, maybe a fellow forensics person that is jealous of Carlos. That would give Daniel an opportunity to step up his investigation and a new love interest while Carlos and Jim try to unravel the taunts being left buy this psychopath that’s out for revenge. Thanks. Just as long as the Seasons keeping coming is ok by me.

Dory August 22, 2012 at 4:42 pm

A suggestion for the writers for season4: the character of Miranda started out as Callie’s nemisis and then became her friend and supporter. She is really alittle cutie. How about an ep with her and Daniel meeting. They would have to get rid of the finance. She appears young enough (babydoll type). Daniel needs some excitement and he’s been a Jim wannabe. There’s only one Jim. Oh well just a thought. Here’s hoping for season 4 SOON.

Dory September 5, 2012 at 8:34 am

SORRY MEANT FIANCE.SPELL CHECK MISSED CAUSE ITS A WORD.