The Lying Game: Cancelled by ABC Family; No Season Three

lying game canceled, no season threeABC Family has cancelled The Lying Game after two seasons and 30 episodes. The last episode aired on March 12th.

Actress Alexandra Chando broke the news via her Instagram account and wrote, “To our awesome #lyinggame fans, thank you for these two amazing seasons. Unfortunately, Abc Family has decided not to bring us back for a third season. We so wanted to do 10 more for you guys! Thanks for your support and keep up with the cast to see what’s next for us! Xx.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that The Lying Game has been cancelled and won’t be returning for a third season?

Shalerra July 28, 2014 at 6:14 pm

ABC Family always cancels the good tv shows but leave the horrible ones why?

sarah July 27, 2014 at 12:10 am

this is the biggest let down ever, i stayed up for 3 days watching it…why would u cancel something so awesome!!!!!! im so mad!!! ABC family sucks for taking it off :[

DIANA June 13, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Not fair to put in all that time and have no ending .

Hannah-Elle June 13, 2014 at 12:01 am

I’m very upset at the way the show ended! You really need to make one more season to explain why everything ended the way it did? What was going to happen!? How there lives would end up like?! Explaining what happened to each character! Make another season! It’s not to late! I know at least 4 people that would watch it! & it seemed to do pretty well considering you made a season 2! How much of a failure could it be? See, since now you’ve waited so long, your fans, (plus new fans) (new publicity, more recent commercials) will be really so excited! So, go ahead surprise us!!

stefanie June 4, 2014 at 2:38 pm

I am so mad the is show was canceled. So show you should atleast finish the rest of it.. Who really did it??? This was the best show ever. You had drawn out the American teenage show???

Brenda May 26, 2014 at 10:45 am

Just stop watching ABC since they have no clue to what we want to watch,

Jennifer May 14, 2014 at 12:56 pm

I’ve been waiting for the show to come back. It was my favorite! So mad at ABC Family!

honeycomb April 29, 2014 at 10:59 pm

I just finished watching season 2 on Netflix and want to see more. How many other shows is ABC going to cancel in the middle? Makes me consider not watching all the shows that I watch on that station in fear of being left like this. This is not the first time it has happened to a show that I enjoy. They need to BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

DIANA June 13, 2014 at 4:15 pm