The Lying Game: Cancelled by ABC Family; No Season Three

lying game canceled, no season threeABC Family has cancelled The Lying Game after two seasons and 30 episodes. The last episode aired on March 12th.

Actress Alexandra Chando broke the news via her Instagram account and wrote, “To our awesome #lyinggame fans, thank you for these two amazing seasons. Unfortunately, Abc Family has decided not to bring us back for a third season. We so wanted to do 10 more for you guys! Thanks for your support and keep up with the cast to see what’s next for us! Xx.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that The Lying Game has been cancelled and won’t be returning for a third season?

Erica Robinson November 22, 2014 at 11:45 pm

I loved the lying game! I miss the show! Wish it would come back….

alyssa November 19, 2014 at 1:56 pm

I think they should have more episodes of the Lying Game because even though they already showed that Ethan doesn’t get with Emma they should have more so they could get together

Suzzy November 6, 2014 at 9:45 pm

What a great series – bad business decision to cancel!

Farrah Adams November 5, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Very upsetting! I’m extremely disappointed that we don’t get to see how it all turns out when and after they finally tell Kristen the truth. So annoying! Bad move abcf!

Reginald Cutts October 28, 2014 at 1:10 pm

My wife and I enjoyed this show and was wondering if any network is looking at picking it up? This is a lot better than some of that other crap they are showing.

Anonymous October 11, 2014 at 10:26 am

I’m mad because i love that show so much. I hope another network will cast season 3

Nancy Kluter October 5, 2014 at 4:39 pm

I am very sorry to see there is no Season 3 of the “The Lying Game”. In my opinion, it was one of the best series I have ever watched. Is it possible to have it on another channel? ABC must be nuts to cancel it!

Anonymous October 5, 2014 at 1:51 am

ABC FAM, stop the bs about cancelling shows! It’s freaking Annoying…. ESPECIALLY when it’s actually worth a crap vs half the other junk. Heck, I try not to keep up wi too many shows as it is, besides not like any of my top favs are on abcf… CW and abc’s where it’s at anyway.