Twisted

Twisted TV show on ABC FamilyNetwork: ABC Family
Episodes: 19 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: June 11, 2013 — April 1, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Avan Jogia, Madelaine Hasson, Ashton Moio, Kimberly Quinn, Sam Robards, Kylie Bunbury, and Denise Richards.

current TV show

TV show description:
This mystery series revolves around charismatic 16-year-old Danny Desai (Avan Jogia). He killed his aunt at the age of 11 and was held in custody for five years. He returns to his hometown and tries to reconnect with his two female best friends from childhood — while facing the challenges of a community of judgmental peers.

A murder occurs the day after he returns so Danny becomes an immediate suspect. Realizing the town does not care about the truth and only wants to see him convicted, Danny becomes determined to clear his name. At the same time, he must keep another secret — the true reason he killed his aunt.

Jo Masterson (Madelaine Hasson) is an offbeat and tough yet vulnerable girl who was Danny’s childhood best friend. She became a social outcast after discovering the body of his slain aunt and becomes Danny’s biggest supporter. Her best friend is Rico (Ashton Moio), the resident class clown.

Tess Masterson (Kimberly Quinn) is Jo’s mother and she tries to give Danny the benefit of the doubt. Jo’s father, Kyle (Sam Robards), is the town sheriff. He believes Danny is a cold killer and wants his daughter to stay away from him.

Lacey Porter (Kylie Bunbury) was once Jo and Danny’s best friend. She’s beautiful and intelligent and has found the popularity that eluded Jo. Lacey appears to have a perfect life but is very guarded and secretly misses the closeness of her former friendships.

Karen Desai (Denise Richards) is Danny’s mother. She once ruled the town’s social scene, but now struggles to put on a brave face when her son returns.
space

Series Finale

Episode #19 — A Tale of Two Confessions
Kyle’s investigation culminates with a series of shocking and contradictory confessions and potentially deadly consequences. The complicated triangle between Jo, Danny and Charlie comes to a shocking head. Karen and Tess uncover more of Vikram’s secrets, including a piece of evidence that has major implications for Tess and the Masterson family. Meanwhile, Whitney’s mother Gretchen (Elaine Hendrix) shows up to bring her daughter back to the city, and her candor about Whitney’s past causes Lacey to question her friend. And Rico makes a major faux pas in his first meeting with Andie’s parents.
First aired: April 1, 2014.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Twisted TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

mary July 7, 2014 at 8:56 pm

if anyone that has been leaving comments on here that has a twitter account we will be tweeting tomorrow night at 9:00 -10:00 to try to get abcfamily to renewtwisted please join us we need all the help we can get

Mady July 7, 2014 at 6:04 pm

DONT CANCEL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THAT CANNOT HAPPEN I NEED TO NO WHO GOT SHOT YOU CANT JUST CANCEL IT NOW ATLEAST MAKE A FINAL EPISODE TO REVEAL THE MYSTERY!!!!!!!!!!

curlygrl July 6, 2014 at 10:09 am

I don’t think it should be canceled…

Lori July 5, 2014 at 8:34 am

PLEASE don’t cancel Twisted!!!! Love this show!

Pru July 5, 2014 at 3:54 pm

I think ABC cant cancel the show because it really has nothing to replace it with . Yet after watching it again . I find the acting to be lacking talent in most of the charters especially the part of Danny (Avan Jogia) . That is what killed the show . I compared the two shows Hemlock Grove and twisted and hands down Hemlock won . All the actors are the same age in both shows but more talent in Hemlock Grove . First I was thinking hey Netflix can pick up the show but if it means bumping one of the shows Netflix has NO WAY . ABC has a lot of bad shows that they have canceled already and I doubt they can come up with a show to replace Twisted at such short notice . Hey the rating might boost a bit from being on Netflix but not by much . If you look Twisted did film season two but has yet to announce if ABC will be the one airing it .

Molly July 3, 2014 at 1:13 am

You can’t cancel TWISTED! TWISTED was left a cliffhanger! CANCELING TWISTED when season one was left in the cliffhanger that’s a BAD idea a lot of MAD FANS YOULL HAVE! Leaveing it on a cliffhanger then CANCELING IT! Its just not RIGHT!… THAT’S JUST NOT DONE!!!!!

Ru June 29, 2014 at 11:28 am

I love this show please don’t cancel it !I want to know what’s going to happen with Tess and Jo’s half brother .

gayle June 29, 2014 at 3:19 am

You’ve got to keep twisted. And air the second season soon already.

Michele June 28, 2014 at 12:21 am

I want to know so bad how it all plays out! Don’t cancel this show, at least until you leave the answers all answered. Will Danny and Jo be together, I’m dying to know! Does Charlie end up living with them, and why did Danny’s dad go out of the way to cover up that Tess had a boy? Who got shot? Will Karen be okay, and does Whitney and Jack got caught or what? Please bring it back and soon!!!

Pru June 28, 2014 at 4:53 pm

I want to know who got shot ….I really don’t know how this is going to play out since all the secrets are revealed .

Rebecca June 27, 2014 at 10:45 pm

I love it and I want it to continue. Wish we could get a date when the new season starts. Just waiting driving me nuts!!!!!

pamela June 27, 2014 at 5:16 pm

please don’t cancel. I really enjoyed the show.

Ashley Weaver Mcbride June 26, 2014 at 8:38 pm

This is taking ABC family too long to figure out if their renewing the season or not. They keep this up I won’t be watching anything on ABC family anymore. It’s not fair to the people who have been watching it from the start and their just gonna cancel it. They better not. They did that with The Lying Game and I’m still mad.

T-girl June 25, 2014 at 11:31 pm

I hope it comes back it is awesome… Great story line!

Pam June 24, 2014 at 1:12 am

Do something for the fans of Twisted and at least bring it back with an ending. It isn’t fair to the people who have watched it from the beginning.

Mad June 24, 2014 at 3:25 pm

THANK U!! Perfectly stated. I’ve about had it with ABCFamily so quick to cancel new series. It has me reconsidering making an investment in any of their up and coming new series.

CherylH June 23, 2014 at 11:12 pm

My 2 teenage daughters and I LOVE Twisted!! PLEASE don’t cancel it!!

Pru June 23, 2014 at 11:04 pm

Did they cancel the show or not ????

Anonymous June 24, 2014 at 12:42 am

No they have not cancel as of yet. But they are taking too long to bring the show back. And also they don’t even answer us to let us fans know will the show comes back now. Please hurry up and bring our favorite show back. Please

Pru June 28, 2014 at 4:42 pm

I just looked and it seems all the actors have on their IMG in postproduction :http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2240326/

Looks like they most likely will get another season ..post production means they are working on the script .

Pru June 28, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Well looks like the actors are still tied to the show . So I am assuming it is going to have a 2nd season . I cant be sure if it will be still on ABC . They could have sold the show to another network .

Pru June 28, 2014 at 4:57 pm

It says they are in post production so it looks like season 2 is being worked on . You can look on the actors IMG sights and now it says post production . This was just recently updated . I guess the actors are waiting for the scripts :)…..It isn’t even under rumor so it is a sure thing .