Crisis: Season One Ratings

Crisis NBC TV show ratingsCBS didn’t find ratings success with Hostages. Will NBC fare any better with Crisis? Will it be cancelled after one season? We shall see.

An action/thriller series, Crisis finds out what might happen if the children of powerful people from Washington, DC were to be taken prisoner. The cast includes Dermot Mulroney, Rachael Taylor, Lance Gross, James Lafferty, Max Martini, Michael Beach, Stevie Lynn Jones, Halston Sage, Max Schneider, Joshua Erenberg, and Gillian Anderson.

5/9 update: Crisis has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

Final season averages: 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.98 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Crisis TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Sylvia July 13, 2014 at 7:40 pm

My husband and I really enjoy watching Crisis, something new and fresh.. awesome cast. I would love to see more Crisis.

Joy July 13, 2014 at 7:24 pm

Crisis is the best show I have seen in years. Our family waited for it every week. I can not believe it is canceled. Please bring it back.

Anonymous July 13, 2014 at 12:51 am

Wow, this got me pretty pissed off. The show I watched before was also cancelled by NBC. They cancel some really great quality shows. Crisis kept me on the edge of my seat, and every episode was so emotion-filled. Each episode never ceased to shock me and I’m quite furious.

eric July 10, 2014 at 12:58 pm

wow seriously it is canceled?? that was an EPIC season. just needed more advertising! I eat them all one after another… I want it back plz

Autumn July 9, 2014 at 9:10 pm

I love crisis I want it to stay on. It’s very interesting and dramatic. I think if it got more advertisement it would have done better.

Sandie July 7, 2014 at 10:56 pm

I loved Crisis. So sorry to see it cancelled. I don’t watch much tv except on demand. I think this is pretty common but I guess it also affects rhe ratings.

Anastasia July 3, 2014 at 5:25 am

I can’t believe this show is going to be cancelled the last episode was really enjoyable . I hope I comes back I would love to see how it’s going To go now that the children are not in hostage

Ashley Canizales July 2, 2014 at 6:18 pm

this was an epic series. I was excited to see the second season but I just found out it was cancelled by NBC? nooooo! bring it back!

laquita June 30, 2014 at 10:06 pm

Man this show was great

Amar June 28, 2014 at 9:31 pm

I am saddened to see yet another great hit taken out be the network before its time. The show was great, maybe it is something the executives are doing wrong… like maybe placing it in a bad time timeslot…
They make you watch and then cancel it.

Janice June 28, 2014 at 9:07 pm

I enjoyed Crisis very much would like to see another season

Darlene June 27, 2014 at 12:20 pm

I enjoyed watching Crisis – looked forward to it every Sunday night. Was very disappointed when NBC decided to cancel. I also loved watching Believe which was also cancelled by NBC. I won’t bother to watch any new shows, because too many I have enjoyed have been cancelled.