Crisis: Season One Ratings

Crisis NBC TV show ratingsCBS didn’t find ratings success with Hostages. Will NBC fare any better with Crisis? Will it be cancelled after one season? We shall see.

An action/thriller series, Crisis finds out what might happen if the children of powerful people from Washington, DC were to be taken prisoner. The cast includes Dermot Mulroney, Rachael Taylor, Lance Gross, James Lafferty, Max Martini, Michael Beach, Stevie Lynn Jones, Halston Sage, Max Schneider, Joshua Erenberg, and Gillian Anderson.

5/9 update: Crisis has been cancelled by NBC after one season.

Final season averages: 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.98 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Crisis TV series? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for second season?

Elisha May 5, 2014 at 3:11 am

LOVE THIS SHOW!!! Would love to continue to see it on TV, however not sure how they would continue it!!! BUT I love the actor/actresses, they are amazing and the show is great!

blum May 4, 2014 at 5:00 pm

It’s a keeper

Rene May 3, 2014 at 12:31 pm

Renew it. I love this show!!!!!

lisa April 29, 2014 at 2:17 am

Crisis is one the smartest shows in a long time. Great cast and plot. The two leads make a great team and could work on future storylines. This is a keeper.

Jim April 28, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Great show. Keep it going . Don’t leave us hanging if you are going to cancel at least finish the season

ophelia (@ruinme) April 28, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Love it!!! So full of action and intense relationships. I can definitely see this having a future. The characters are too interesting and they’re doing such crazy things… And despite the odds, it’s way more believable than Hostages, and plays out better. I’m in the 18-40 bracket too, love the show.

Chelsea April 28, 2014 at 10:51 am

LOVE Crisis!!! Don’t Cancel it!!!

Rick April 27, 2014 at 10:57 pm

It’s just ok. One season is more than enough. Just tell me how it ends and pull it now.

nemo f April 24, 2014 at 2:34 am

I’ll be surprised if every episode airs. NBC may pull a Killer Women and skip a couple of episodes to get this rating loser off the air quicker.

Ronda April 23, 2014 at 11:12 pm

I think the show is good, but I am at a loss of how they will keep a show with this theme going for season upon season. It is about the capture of kids(I assume this season) so how will the keep the storyline going? I cant see it in the future if it remains this way. I love the characters! The actor line up is amazing!

Frederic April 22, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Great tv show.. I am in that 18-49 brackett and I love this show its fresh and keeps you guessing and most of all keeps you wanting more. Basically its a thinking tv show and most people do not want to think and want to sit on the couch and vegitate.. This show is great and hope it will stay on…

Toni April 22, 2014 at 12:38 am

Loving it! Will be so sad if it is cancelled…super suspenseful

nemo f April 21, 2014 at 11:17 pm

This show is way to sloooowwwww moving if you ask me. Too many characters standing around talking for way too long. couldn’t make it through two episodes without skipping forward. They take too long to set up the next plot twist which isn’t that surprising. This puppy is bleeding viewers s a result.

Mike April 27, 2014 at 7:31 am

I hear ya! The only “Crisis” here is the show itself. It’s terrible

Trish K April 21, 2014 at 9:27 am

Keep Crisis it is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Something different and a great cast!!!!

Carol April 20, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Very good show, keeps you guessing and that’s what I like, good mystery and flow. But wish all the good shows weren’t opposite one another, then another night-zip, nothing good. This is opposite Salem just starting tonight, come on give us good selections every night, not “same time different stations”.