Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23: 2011-12 Ratings

tv ratings for Dont Trust the B in Apartment 23Here are the ratings for Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23, the ABC sitcom. The TV series follows June (Dreama Walker) as she moves in with a self-centered party-girl named Chloe (Krysten Ritter) in NYC. The first season of Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23 typically airs Wednesday nights on the ABC network.

These are the TV show’s ratings for the 2011-12 season, the best way to tell if Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23 is going to be cancelled or renewed for season two. Check out our ABC ratings report card to see how this show’s numbers compare with the others on the network.

Final season one averages: 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.71 million total viewers.

Episode 01-06: Wednesday, 05/23/12 (season finale)
2.4 in the demo (+26% episode-to-episode change) with 5.60 million; second in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.34 in the demo with 5.71 million.

Episode 01-05: Wednesday, 05/16/12
1.9 in the demo (-17% episode-to-episode change) with 4.73 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.33 in the demo with 5.73 million.

Episode 01-04: Wednesday, 05/09/12
2.3 in the demo (0% episode-to-episode change) with 5.69 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.42 in the demo with 5.93 million.

Episode 01-04: Wednesday, 05/02/12
2.3 in the demo (+15% episode-to-episode change) with 5.73 million; third in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.45 in the demo with 6.00 million.

Episode 01-03: Wednesday, 04/25/12
2.0 in the demo (-23% episode-to-episode change) with 4.91 million; second in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.50 in the demo with 6.08 million.

Episode 01-02: Wednesday, 04/18/12
2.6 in the demo (-10% episode-to-episode change) with 6.43 million; second in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.75 in the demo with 6.67 million.

Episode 01-01: Wednesday, 04/11/12
2.9 in the 18-49 demographic with 6.91 million total viewers; second in the timeslot.
Season average: 2.90 in the demo with 6.91 million.

It was a positive start for Don’t Trust the B. Compared to the March 14th episode of Happy Endings (the last installment to have an original Modern Family episode as a lead-in), ABC was up by 21% in the demo. It’s currently the fourth highest rated scripted series on the network.

What do you think? Do you like the Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23 TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

aus January 22, 2013 at 6:53 pm

WHYYYYY this show was the best thing goin on tuesdays nights!!! thanks alot abc you guys suck- shouldda canceled any other of the crappy shows you air..like the neighbors..total crap!!
I HOPE THIS show gets picked up by another network maybe hbo or showtime and that way they can get away with more stuff! ..

F.U. A.B.C

brian June 5, 2012 at 1:54 pm

i know krysten ritter (the Bitch) from going to school with her in northeast pennsylvania and she is a real bitch in real life, and she got her start as a model because she went to a modeling scout agency at our local mall and was picked. she was a smelly kid and a loner in highschool, and she is still a loser in my eyes, and still a bitch because i tried to talk to her on twitter and she is to good to remember where the hell she came from, so thats why i will not be watching the B in apt 23

Scott July 2, 2012 at 7:19 am

So let’s get this straight, you’re calling her a loner, a smelly kid, and a loser in High School and she didn’t respond to you on twitter. Wow, I wonder why? And now that she’s more successful then you’ll ever be you won’t watch the show, but you’ll go on a blog and complain about her. Sounds like you’re the bitch.

Steve May 24, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Don’t trust the bitch is an awesome show. It’s the most original series ABC has had since Drew Carey revived the network. However the name alone is anti-Disney and doesn’t keep with the standards the network has displayed in the past. It’s a show that belongs on HBO or even FX. My suggestion to ABC is not to cancel the show but move it to another of their networks or sell it outright to a chanel that isn’t afraid to say Bitch. Don’t stop production of the series for a moment. Six episodes is not enough to judge the talented actresses that keep it true to life. I believe it is too real and raw for Mickey and Donald and Tom the vouyeristic reality show host. It’s sad that fictional shows like Bitch have taken a backseat to repetitive gossipy drivel they call Reality TV. Doesn’t all the texting and tweeting and facebooking satisfy the publics need to be involved in other people’s lives? DOWN WITH REALITY TV!!!! We all already know shifty backstabbers. Do we really need more?

Don X. May 24, 2012 at 1:47 pm

I’ve liked this show everytime I watched it. It’s different, not generic like most network shows. So, it’s just a matter of time before it’s cancelled. I rarely watch “the big 3″, so I forget it’s on. I usually remember it Tuesday nite, which doesn’t help. Or Wed, after 10pm. Do they ever publicize this? I hope it’s renewed, and given a better timeslot.

Michele DicolaVoorhees May 6, 2012 at 12:31 pm

I was looking for the listing & couldn’t find it ! Are you sure it isn’t cancelled already?

admin May 6, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Michele DicolaVoorhees » No, it’s not cancelled yet. The next episode airs this Wednesday.

Tha Critic April 22, 2012 at 10:21 pm

@ Wayne: Oh ok I gotcha. But I still wasn’t all that impressed with it.

Tha Critic April 13, 2012 at 5:55 pm

I’m probably gonna be the “Odd one out” on here, because it seems that most people like it, but I saw the first two episodes last week and I honestly DID NOT LAUGH… ONCE. I’m serious. And I don’t know if anyone else saw the second ep (SPOlLER ALERT), but what was up with her being attracted to a baby? That was creepy. I won’t be watching this.

Wayne April 20, 2012 at 1:19 pm

She wasn’t attracted to the baby…she had just asked herself what the rush to date was and seeing the baby made her realize she needs to date to marry the right guy to have a baby.

Jeremy Rynek April 13, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Come on, someone say the word, I’ve seen promos where they just say ‘b’ and everywhere else they just put a ‘b’, why can’t anyone say the word?

admin April 13, 2012 at 6:40 pm

Jeremy Rynek » As I recall, they say bitch in the episode but, as in the case of GCB, I guess the network decided they didn’t want it in the title. Perhaps they felt like having the word in the title might limit where and when they could advertise it.