Finding Carter: Season One Ratings

Finding Carter TV show on MTVMTV has had some success with their original dramatic series, Teen Wolf. Will Finding Carter be a success as well? Will it be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned!

On Finding Carter, a teenager (Kathryn Prescott) discovers that her beloved single mom actually abducted her as an infant and she’s reunited with her birth family. The cast also includes Cynthia Watros, Anna Jacoby-Heron, Alexis Denisof, and Zac Pullam.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

8/19 update: Finding Carter has been renewed for a second season by MTV.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.14 million total viewers.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to come by so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Finding Carter TV show? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Milania September 18, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Finding carter could have gotten a lot more ratings if it was played some time not in the summer

shannel September 16, 2014 at 11:54 pm

I love this show, it is my new fav. I never miss an episode!

Veruca78 September 10, 2014 at 11:14 pm

I normally don’t get choked up watching shows, but the last episode was very emotional…and I’m just in love with the cast. Didn’t think Id love any show as much as Teen Wolf and Pretty Little Liars. Thank you for talk of a second season….a show I can watch with my teenager…AMAZING!!

Kaela Eckardt September 7, 2014 at 4:55 pm

I am in love with this show finding carter on a scale of 1 to 10 I will give a 100,000,000 I would die if it goes off this show is my life please don’t put it off tv if it goes off I would cry my eyes out for 7 weeks and if it doesn’t go off of tv then I would be the happiest girl on the world

Rick September 4, 2014 at 12:50 am

This show has a very unique concept. We hear about children being taken all the time and we hear about certain successes in recovery but typically when the children are already adults or still young kids hardly when they are teenagers on the border of legally becoming an adult. We also hardly hear as headline news about the recovery process and it makes sense as we do want to a respect their privacy. So this is an interesting interpretation of how it may play out. In those news headlines we do hear about the “surrogate(s)” being caught and in Finding Carter oddly enough her “mother” isn’t caught. The family dynamics, the history, and the changes that the family goes through are also a very interesting aspect … from Dad, to Elizabeth, to Fraternal Twin, to almost Forgotten Son, and to both new and old friends merging together.

With all of that said, I hope that Finding Carter finds a second season. If not on MTV, on another network or even online.

Allison Nicole September 2, 2014 at 7:50 pm

In love with this show. I am not typically into shows on mtv as they seem all about teen moms and being sixteen and pregnant but this show makes me look forward to tuesday nights immediately after the weeks episode is over. Would love to see it return for many more seasons.

Brook August 26, 2014 at 11:45 pm

I am 34 years old and am absolutely addicted and looooooove Finding Carter. I do not watch much television but the previews for this caught my attention and now im hooked! Pleeeeease continue!!!