Nashville: Season Two Ratings

Nashville season two ratingsLast season, it looked like Nashville might be cancelled but ABC decided to renew the show instead. Will the ratings rise in season two so its future is assured or will the numbers drop so it cancelled this time? We’ll have to wait and see.

The Nashville TV show revolves around a rising country star (Hayden Panettiere) and a legendary superstar (Connie Britton) whose fame is fading. Others in the cast are Charles Esten, Eric Close, Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio, Jonathan Jackson, Chris Carmack, Lennon Stella, and Maisy Stella.

5/10 update: Nashville has been renewed for a third season of 22 episodes by ABC.

Final season averages: 1.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.34 million total viewers.

For comparisons: The first season of Nashville averaged a 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.94 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the Nashville TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a third season?

Ginny March 31, 2015 at 7:37 pm

My Husband and I just finished watching all 3 seasons and we Love the show, so happy that it will not be cancelled. We have been hearing about it since it started and finally decided to watch it and it is a great show the actors are great and all the music, singing, ups and downs of all the cast really keeps you interested. Thanks for keeping it on the air!

Patti Bridwell March 18, 2015 at 9:29 pm

This is my favorite show. It is interesting and I immensely enjoy the talented cast. The story line has me sitting on the edge o me seat. Please do not cancel the show, it is one of the few left not based on crime and murder. In my opinion it is a breath of fresh air from the usual TV shows.

melva March 17, 2015 at 8:51 pm

I love this show. I look forward to watching it every week. It is a good family show. I don’t watch much TV due to the content of most shows now a days. To many murders, Satanism type of shows. It would be sad if they cancel this show.

Gloria March 10, 2015 at 12:55 pm

My favorite show! I like all the characters, and each one of them is flawed, but believable. And the music is GREAT!

Ty March 10, 2015 at 4:56 am

This is honestly such a great show for showing the struggles country artists have. I absolutely love the raw talent this show provides and the excellent a cast of people that are so passionate about delivering a strong and inspiring message. This show deserves to continue and if it’s cancelled I will be so mad and so will the rest of my family who are avid viewers of the show and listeners of the music. Black Roses by Clare Bowen was one of the best songs I’ve ever heard!!!! DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW!

Bonnie January 20, 2015 at 7:45 pm

I LOVE this show each week I couldn’t wait till the next one came on
DO NOT cancel this show thanks

TONI AUSTIN January 19, 2015 at 8:43 pm

I watch Nashville every week. best since the tv series dallas.

Carol December 17, 2014 at 11:29 pm

I love this show. Keep it on.

Carol December 17, 2014 at 11:28 pm

Keep it on, I love this show.

Donna November 6, 2014 at 8:07 pm

I LOVE the show. There are so many interesting characters to follow. And, the story is always evolving. GREAT TV!!

Sherry W October 20, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Nashville could be so good. But, instead it’s pretty corny and more like a night time soap opera instead of a good solid story line. Come now—Rayna is a little old to have engagement rings from two men, don’t y0u think? And, whoever dresses her for the show needs to seriously rethink her style. She needs updating in every way. Rayna is a little old anyway for the part. It seems like it’s more about a washed up singer than someone at the top of the charts as portrayed on the show. It’s just all wrong.

Sally S October 21, 2014 at 4:41 pm

I think NASHVILLE is great. Wish it was on for the next few years once a week. Love it.

LYNDA LAUTEN October 23, 2014 at 12:57 pm

you gotta be kidding me… NASHVILLE IS GREAT…….washed up – whatta you 3…..all the characters blend and work great together…..last weeks final scene w/Avery & Juliette was the best….GIVE IT ANOTHER CHANCE & OPEN YOUR EYES

Virginia October 23, 2014 at 8:12 pm

It is a great show. My husband and I watch the show all the time.

jim October 2, 2014 at 9:52 pm

I like it keep it on!

Kaye Forester September 24, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Keep it. I love it. I’ve watched the old seasons so many times.
And TONIGHT is my night. I can’t wait.

I love this show.