40 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Saving "Saving hope" says

PLEASEE SAVE SAVING HOPE!!! Its a really good show and i honestly haven’t been zoo addicted to a show before. Im so sick of the stupid reality shows that are farrrr away from reality..Saving Hope is a wonderful show with really good actors!!!

2. Pam Troth says

Please don’t cancel Saving Hope. It’s a smart and refreshing show. It’s getting so I hate to start watching a new show, because I’m afraid it will get cancelled and many times it does.
    I’m so sick of all the “reality shows”. Just because reality shows are so cheap to produce doesn’t mean it’s the right thing to do.

3. says

Saving Hope is the best thing NBC has come to good television in a while. That and Smash! I really miss the days of West Wing. Now that was a hit. Give Saving Hope time and promote it better!! Please renew– I watch every week:)

4. Christi says

WE LOVE SAVING HOPE!!!!!! We, too record it. My son accidentally deleted the recording of the episode where we found out if he lives or dies, and WE almost died! We had to find it online the next day to watch it! Please do not cancel it!!!!!!

5. a says

Hahaha, NBC is struggling!! Go Figure!!! Thats what you get for cancelling your good shows like: HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Heroes was a hit that you hadnt had in 5 years, and than you cancel it!!!!! It gained you ratings, and you backstabbed it!!!!!!

6. says

Hello, Looking for NBC’s website address for their Host’s Report Card. I’d like to go directly to them and found many sites, but not nbc specific ratings site. I ‘d like to comment on the dismissial of Host, Ann Curry. I was shocked! To me, Ann Curry should have been in that position long before the millionaire host. Her honesty, integrity and heart-felt caring far surpassed Matt Lauer’s pampas attributes!
    After watching for many decades, great is my dissappointment in NBC. Savannah
    Guthrie is NOT the ticket! I pray Ann Curry is blessed tremendously and than NBC’s
    ratings continue to go down the toilet!

7. Jenny says

Saving Hope is one of my favorite shows. I tape it to watch at ten pm because my son like to watch it with me and he doesn’t get home from work until after 9 pm. We don’t want to miss a minute. Please tell NBC to keep this show!

8. Brittney says

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Don’t cancel SAVING HOPE!!! D:

I’ve been telling all of my friends about this show and they are all really intrigued and are planning to now catch up. I work in a hospital and because of that, I normally can’t stand most hospital shows (with the exception of Scrubs!), but I surprisingly LOVED SAVING HOPE! I watched all eight episodes within a day! I am so hooked! I’m HOPING FOR CHARLIE!! AND I’M HOPING YOU DON’T CANCEL SAVING HOPE!! I found Saving Hope on Hulu.com while looking for a new show to get into. DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS ON THE SECOND POPULAR PAGE ON HULU?? It’s above The Cleveland Show, Bones, & even House!! I’m just saying that maybe it’s taken a bit longer for others to catch on. Word of mouth is the best advertising! I’ll be sharing! NBC’s job is to keep it on air for us new SAVING HOPE fans!! Season 2 of Saving Hope will have HIGH ratings!! :)

9. Martika says

I am addicted to Saving Hope! Maybe if it was promoted better, it would be higher in the standings. I never miss it and would be so upset to see it go!!!!!!!

10. Marcia says

Saving Hope is truly a saving grace. The last episode on 7/26 was a cliff hanger, Was it the final one. I also vote for Harry’s Law. Such beautiful dialogue and acting