October Road and Notes from the Underbelly: ABC Series Renewed

ABC has renewed two midseason series for sophomore seasons. The very popular October Road drama has been ordered for another season, as has the sitcom Notes from the Underbelly. The network has ordered 13 episodes of each but these may be expanded later to full season orders of 22.

No word yet on exactly when either will return. The full ABC schedule for Fall 2007 will be announced on Tuesday and we’ll be covering it. Stay tuned! TV Series Finale home page

Canceled and renewed TV show

38 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. kathy says

So excited October Road is renewed! I think it’s a really good show and I love the music they play in each and every episode I have watched . .. which is ALL OF THEM!! Can’t wait . . . Hope we don’t have to wait til January!!

2. Joanne says

I am waiting patiently for the return of October Road, when will it be? I love this show, everybody I know watches it and can’t wait till it’s return. BRING IT BACK SOON. I am a “senior citizen” which goes to show that this show has appeal to young and old. My Grand niece and I exchange phone calls after every show. She is 16.

3. Mary says

I love the new show October Road and I am so glad it’s returning another season I hope it remains for many more years to come. Thanks for renewing it.

4. Tara says

When is October Rd coming back? The fall lineup is out and October Road isn’t listed. I LOVE this show and I can’t wait for it to come back….WHEN??

5. t salazar says

WE ARE SO IN LOVE WITH OCTOBER ROAD! THANKS FOR BRING IT BACK. SINCE I HAD NTO SEEN ANY INFO ON ITS RETURN, WE WERE AFRAID IT WOULD NOT…. BUT THANKS TO ABC, ITS COMMING BACK AND ALL THE FAMILY WILL BE THERE WATCHING!

6. nicole says

ABC better keep notes from the underbelly going……FINALLY a show for married 30 somethings that isnt reality tv!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

7. glen bagley says

ABC
    October Road should come back in primetime. I know the
    cast are all REALLY sick peo-
    ple but it makes a great family show.
    Glen Bagley
    Langley, Wa.

8. Ashley LeAnn says

I’m sooooo glad that Notes From the Underbelly is coming back. I loved that show. Then all of a sudden *POOF* it was gone. Please give us a break. I hope it lasts a lot longer this time, and keeps up with everyone on the show as to what happens with them and the children. Thanks!

9. andrew says

THANK GOD!! its awesomr that october road is commimg back i can’t wait till the 2nd sean is back on ABC> PLEASE KEEP OCTOBER ROAD GOING!

10. Melissa (Indiana) says

OK I just realized that my favorite show October Road has been renewed and it is the best news I’ve heard all year long!! I LOVE OCTOBER ROAD and anxiously wait for the next episode to air. Thanks to ABC for renewing this great show!!

11. Cindy says

I’m so glad October Road is comin back for another season! I was afraid that it wouldn’t! Nick and Hannah are so great for eachother and should get back together…This is one of the best new shows abc has had lately…

12. says

I am so glad that october road is coming back on. Me and my dad watch it together. it is so wonderful that it is coming back on. keep it going on for a couple more seasons. PLEASE!!!!

13. kj says

i am very happy to hear that october road will be renewed. the story, the actting and the filming style were all great! we look forward to having it continue!