Paw Patrol: Season Two for Nickelodeon Series

paw patrol tv showRyder and his rescue puppies have a lot more adventures in their future. Deadline reports that Paw Patrol has received a second season renewal from Nickelodeon.

The cable channel has ordered 26 new episodes of the daytime animated series which will introduce new characters, vehicles and gadgets. The program teaches citizenship, social skills and problem-solving.

It’s unclear how many episodes are in the first season of Paw Patrol but 15 installments have aired so far.

What do you think? Have you seen this show? Do you like it?

Kimi October 2, 2014 at 9:07 am

This show is one of the best I’ve seen lately. It teaches kids to keep safe, clean up, be aware of their surroundings as well as teaching them that the emergency services are there to help and be your friends. My kids love it and so do I.

Matthew June 13, 2014 at 8:23 am

I was the anonymous guy and I like this tv show I have the DVD. And I didn’t like the fact that someone canceled paw patrol of Saturday. Now I can’t watch it on Saturday and I am stuck watching the DVD, But it is still good but I eventually got bored of it but I continue to watch it for weeks

Anonymous June 11, 2014 at 8:11 am

This tv show is great I even have the DVD. I love Paw patrol so much I rate it a 100/10

Amy June 9, 2014 at 8:47 am

This show is absolutely terrible. My kids love it, I see absolutely no value in it. The show is full of adults who are dumber than rocks who offer no reason for respect, and the youngest protagonist child, Alex, is nothing but a bratty troublemaker. But no matter how much I hate this cartoon, there is no good reason for me to ban it from my TV and my kids love it, so I use it as a good reward tool.

Carrie April 1, 2014 at 4:04 pm

My 2.5 yr old son just got into paw patrol and I recorded 24 episodes of the show. It’s a cute show and can’t wait till new ones come out. Does anyone know when?

Anonymous June 11, 2014 at 8:12 am

I agree this is a great tv show