Phineas and Ferb: Is the Disney Animated Series Over?

phineas and ferb ending?Cartoon Brew has an interesting article regarding the hiatus and possible end of Disney’s Phineas and Ferb series.

According to the Animation Guild’s blog, the series’ artists have moved on to other projects or are looking for other work. The artists say that the show is wrapping up.

Phineas and Ferb creator Jeff “Swampy” Marsh denies that the show is over however and says that “we are taking our first hiatus since 2006 and making plans for what is to follow.”

Whether the show is finished for good or not is unknown. What isn’t being disputed is the fact that production has shut down and there’s no set date for it to resume.

Though the show is on “indefinite hiatus,” series writer and storyboard artist Aliki Theofilopoulos tweeted that “There are enough episodes and specials to fill the air for some time”.

What do you think? Are you a fan of Phineas and Ferb? Would you like to see the show continue for many more seasons or is it time to end it?

Anonymous March 30, 2015 at 3:49 pm

we want more!!!

Anonymous March 27, 2015 at 3:42 pm

I will hate to see it go too so please do some more episode

Michelle March 23, 2015 at 10:52 am

Please, PLEASE make more episodes. My daughter is only one and a half and for almost a year p&f has captured her attention. She stops whatever she is doing to watch this show and to dance to what ever musical number is playing. And the story lines have always been able to capture my attention and heart as well. Please do not deprive the world of such a great show.

Robert March 23, 2015 at 12:40 am

I love phineas and ferb I would hate to see is go

Vincent March 18, 2015 at 5:18 pm

MAKE NEW EPISODES! My sister and I love p&f and she is in college and I’m in high school! We started watching when we were both kids and we still watch the show today! Plus it is even more interesting now that Isabella is with Phineas, some college episodes would be really cool! Just because they are older that doesn’t mean their summers of fun and adventure have to end.

matt March 15, 2015 at 9:57 pm

I do not want that show to end it is one of my favorites and my dads to.

travian ross March 10, 2015 at 3:47 pm

continue please it a great show that appeal to all ages

Anonymous March 9, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Please continue. . . honestly it is the only show I will watch on Disney Channel now. The shows are not as good as they used to be :(