Phineas and Ferb: Is the Disney Animated Series Over?

phineas and ferb ending?Cartoon Brew has an interesting article regarding the hiatus and possible end of Disney’s Phineas and Ferb series.

According to the Animation Guild’s blog, the series’ artists have moved on to other projects or are looking for other work. The artists say that the show is wrapping up.

Phineas and Ferb creator Jeff “Swampy” Marsh denies that the show is over however and says that “we are taking our first hiatus since 2006 and making plans for what is to follow.”

Whether the show is finished for good or not is unknown. What isn’t being disputed is the fact that production has shut down and there’s no set date for it to resume.

Though the show is on “indefinite hiatus,” series writer and storyboard artist Aliki Theofilopoulos tweeted that “There are enough episodes and specials to fill the air for some time”.

What do you think? Are you a fan of Phineas and Ferb? Would you like to see the show continue for many more seasons or is it time to end it?

Wendy Schlosser January 26, 2015 at 5:06 pm

I am a bit older then 40 and my 10 year old daughter and I love the show! Please don’t cancel the show. It’s one of only a few shows out there that are good as well as for the family. We look forward to watching it again

Kaylee January 26, 2015 at 2:53 pm

I love phineas and ferb please dont cancel

John robert abion January 26, 2015 at 2:33 am

I’m a fan of phineas and ferb and i don’t want to cancel it

Anonymous January 24, 2015 at 12:30 am

I’m sorry if I said it twice.

Anonymous January 22, 2015 at 11:58 pm

This show was my idol, my favorite and I love it. Hear my pleading for the fans, DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous January 21, 2015 at 12:00 am

Phineas and ferb was my idol, my favorite and I love it. Here my pleading for the fans, WE DO NOT WANT IT CANCELED!!!!!!!

Ari Schwartz January 20, 2015 at 5:54 pm

I don’t know what I’d do without Phineas and Ferb! I can’t live without it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit January 2, 2015 at 5:45 pm

I agree with Zachary WHOLE HEARTEDLY! There’s so much more they could do with the show. CANCELING IS NOT AN OPTION! As the song says, Carpe Diem! I like the idea of learning more about other dimensions. A dimension in where Perry was never a secret agent and “just a let a platypus who doesn’t do much” and where Ferb or Candace were evil instead of Doofenshmirtz. That would be worth exploration in itself; making another character evil. I loved evil Carl for example. How about a dimension where Linda married Doofenshmirtz instead of Laurence. Then Laurence would be evil. Food for thought.

shadowstalker December 26, 2014 at 11:09 pm

They`d be idiots to end the show.Great characters,great stories,great subplots…i could go on for a while!It`s one of the only shows me and my brother love to watch together.DO SEASON 5,BEFORE I INATORIZE DISNEY!!!

Peter Nelson December 17, 2014 at 12:27 am

I loved this series ever since I was eight years old. Please, please. PLEASE don’t cancel the series.

Kunz December 8, 2014 at 6:59 pm

PLEASE HEAR OUR CRY DO NOT CANCEL PHINEAS AND FERB
ITS THE BEST CARTOON I HAVE SEEN
I JUST LOVE IT SOO MUCH
DO NOT CANCEL THE SHOW

Zachary Hamilton November 29, 2014 at 1:06 am

I do not want Phineas and Ferb to be cancel. It is the greatest show ever, after seeing amazing things, crossovers, funny ness, kisses, Ferb showing off, Perry in action, the movie, Across the Second Dimension (even though we’re still waiting for the other movie), how Phineas and Ferb get along, transformations (of mutants and inventions), how things are similar, great ideas, Phineas and Ferb are always lucky, memories of the past, and Phineas and Ferb always being prepare for anything. Phineas and Ferb deserve more new episodes, new seasons, new crossovers (even if it’s an all stars), new adventures, new creations, new changes (not the graphics, just Phineas and Ferb wearing new clothes, Phineas and Ferb’s mom knows about their inventions (but not bust them) and Candace no longer has to bust Phineas and Ferb, Perry’s secret is revealed and Still lives with Phineas and Ferb, Phineas learns all of Ferb’s talents, moves and skills, Phineas falls in love with Isabella, Dr. Doofenshmirtz gives up evil, Ferb speaks up for now on, Phineas and Ferb and their friends grow up a little, and Phineas and Ferb travel to other dimensions (including the second dimension)), new holiday specials (like Valentines day’s, Easter, Presidents day, Flags days, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Han-in-ka), new specials (like crossovers, last day of school, and The end of Perry (as in Perry is no more and brought back to life as a cyborg (similar to 2nd dimension Perry) thanks to Phineas and Ferb), and new excitements. We still want to watch Phineas and Ferb (including new episodes), it is the coolest, best, amazing, awesomest and amazing show ever. Even if the show is cancel, they could create a new series of Phineas and Ferb called Phineas and Ferb Grow Up or Phineas and Ferb Grown Up, when it about Phineas, Ferb, and their friends are teenagers.

Stefanie Tyler November 11, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Please do NOT cancel the show! There is still so much you can do with it! I mean at first I only watched the show because of Perry the Platypus, he’s my favorite! However, after watching the show so much I realized how much I loved all the characters. I absolutely loved seeing the relationship between certain characters build up too, like Phineas and Isabella, for one thing! I don’t think the most amazing disney series ever should come to an end just yet. In fact I think it’s time to take it to the next level even! Whether that’s tacking on a couple more seasons or a second movie. And if this has anything to do with creative block for the show, then please ask the fans for suggestions, at least send out a memo. Just don’t end the show like this. If you’re going to finish it, then finish it strong with one more ultimate season! Or one more Ultimate movie! Please hear us all out! We LOVE Phineas and Ferb!

Anonymous November 7, 2014 at 6:46 pm

I love phineas and ferb. I don’t want the show cancelled but I think it probably will be ….. :(

PandF October 21, 2014 at 11:53 pm

Please don’t even think about ending the amazing television series. This show I didn’t really like at first because I didn’t really know it. I realized that I was wrong about the show. This was a show my whole family likes. This was the series that made my family bond. We laughed and loved this television series. This was the only show that my whole family could just sit and enjoy. I would be very, very, very upset to see Phineas and Ferb end.