Phineas and Ferb: Is the Disney Animated Series Over?

phineas and ferb ending?Cartoon Brew has an interesting article regarding the hiatus and possible end of Disney’s Phineas and Ferb series.

According to the Animation Guild’s blog, the series’ artists have moved on to other projects or are looking for other work. The artists say that the show is wrapping up.

Phineas and Ferb creator Jeff “Swampy” Marsh denies that the show is over however and says that “we are taking our first hiatus since 2006 and making plans for what is to follow.”

Whether the show is finished for good or not is unknown. What isn’t being disputed is the fact that production has shut down and there’s no set date for it to resume.

Though the show is on “indefinite hiatus,” series writer and storyboard artist Aliki Theofilopoulos tweeted that “There are enough episodes and specials to fill the air for some time”.

What do you think? Are you a fan of Phineas and Ferb? Would you like to see the show continue for many more seasons or is it time to end it?

Christian Rau February 21, 2015 at 3:34 pm

No it’s the best cartoon ever made

Christian Rau February 21, 2015 at 3:28 pm

No it’s the best cartoon ever

Dan Kohagura February 18, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Also continue the Clone Wars that george Lucas foolishly gave up on!! Sorry wrong post but still!!!

Dan Kohagura February 18, 2015 at 8:16 pm

Phineas and Ferb was my favorite show. I still enjoy it. When I “Act your Age” episode I just had to go and record it. I loved the episode. I just wish they had made a season leading up to it. Like maybe them in the summer or school before that episode. Like instead of the episodes that happened this season. I hope they continue to make the episodes. I also hope they will take in my suggestions. I would love to watch some High School series.

Kat February 14, 2015 at 5:50 pm

LOVE this show. My kids, husband and I hope they continue to make episodes! Such an original show. And so much better than so much of the junk on television now. And the music is always awesome!

Matt February 12, 2015 at 8:41 pm

I hope there will be new episods that take part when phineas and isabela are in collage at least one hole sesone. phineas and ferb bigest fan matt andrason .im 19 been waching it sens 2001 i was 6 or 7.

Ps i hope thay make more new episods

Michele February 10, 2015 at 10:22 pm

We love this show! Our kids know even not to watch a new one without my husband and me (we tape them all). It is so original and truly stands out from all the junk on TV. I hope they find a way to keep it on the air.

Jonathan February 10, 2015 at 12:04 am

I really hope it doesn’t quit if it does I will have to boycot the Disney studios to make more I have been watching this show since I was little I can’t live without it
I these mother fuckers don’t make more I going to slice some heads off and bury them in the ocean so they can get eaten by sharks so make more I am dangerous and have a special set of skills so make more episodes

Olamide February 9, 2015 at 2:36 pm

I really love phineas and ferb. I hope they do new episodes. Maybe about when they are in colledge and what they do and stuff like that

Jo Stevens January 26, 2015 at 11:03 pm

Phineas and ferb was my kids favorite show