Rizzoli & Isles: Season Five Ratings

Rizzoli and Isles TNT TV show ratingsDebuting in 2010, Rizzoli & Isles has been TNT‘s most-watched scripted series and, last season, viewership grew. Will the ratings continue to climb or start to fall? Is a sixth season essentially guaranteed? Could this show possibly be cancelled anytime soon? Stay tuned!

Rizzoli & Isles revolves around the unlikely but very effective partnership of police detective Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon) and medical examiner Doctor Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander). Co-starring on the series are Jordan Bridges, Bruce McGill, Lorraine Bracco, and Brian Goodman.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

For comparisons: Season four of Rizzoli & Isles averaged a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.06 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Rizzoli & Isles TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a sixth season?

Jane September 29, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Please do not cancel, this is a great show!!!!!!!

Tammy moore September 28, 2014 at 5:42 pm

Please renew!! Love this show and the friendship between the characters!

the show is great can't wait for serise 6 September 25, 2014 at 3:24 pm

the show is great please do another series really really enjoy all the series please don’t cancel

sherrylamb September 23, 2014 at 10:55 pm

I really liked this show at first but have been disappointed this season. Why in the world would they have Jane pregnant then showing her putting the baby at risk instead of caring for the baby? I found that upsetting and disappointing. She took no care of the baby she was carrying and lost it early on. Then she did not really show any, or very much, pain of that loss and was solely focused on wanting to g back to work.

Megan September 20, 2014 at 2:53 pm

I love this show!!!! Please return for season 6!!!!

Carol September 19, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Viewership for the show probably went down because of the loss of a cast member and the story line changed drastically. Some of the showings seemed to grasp at structure. Jane was getting married, now she’s not, she was pregnant, now she’s not, Maura and Jane’s brother gained interest in one another……. Not! The story line was flowing smoothly with the new detective that was brought in that Jane had dated in the past; when her Mom was dating the Captain, when Tommy was cleaning up his act to gain or share custody of his baby. That stuff was working well. The cast is great and seemingly work well together. The writers need to get back on track. Definitely renew!!!!

Barbara September 19, 2014 at 10:30 pm

I wish I could say “Carol, I disagree with you” But I can’t. I still Love the show and the cast but even with the pain of losing a fellow co-worker you just can’t make big changes. Come on writers get back to what you do best, writing a really GREAT POLICE DRAMA.

Carol Mortensen September 18, 2014 at 10:35 pm

I really like this show, however, I think it will be cancelled because TNT doesn’t like the demographic (mostly women over 40 from what I understand.) This wouldn’t be the first time that a show was cancelled while it was still on top.

Jackie Dutton September 18, 2014 at 12:40 pm

I love the show. I hope it does stay on for another season.

Livus48 September 17, 2014 at 8:10 pm

This show is great,bothe the cast and the crew are doing a stellar job
Please let us enjoy them for several more seasons,they ate so so great.

Michele McHenry September 14, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Please…do not cancel.
My daughter and I love watching this show. We’ve patiently been waiting for the next episode!!!!

Rich September 13, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Rizzoli & Isles should definitely return for season six. Renewal is a must in my eyes

melissa September 10, 2014 at 8:09 pm

Love this show, please renew. Dont be like every other great show and end at season 5..

Barbara September 11, 2014 at 10:08 am

Finally watched season finale. PLEASE DON’T leave it this way…LOVE THE SHOW,LOVE TTHE ACTORS…..Keep it coming!!!!!!!