Rizzoli & Isles: Season Five Ratings

Rizzoli and Isles TNT TV show ratingsDebuting in 2010, Rizzoli & Isles has been TNT‘s most-watched scripted series and, last season, viewership grew. Will the ratings continue to climb or start to fall? Is a sixth season essentially guaranteed? Could this show possibly be cancelled anytime soon? Stay tuned!

Rizzoli & Isles revolves around the unlikely but very effective partnership of police detective Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon) and medical examiner Doctor Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander). Co-starring on the series are Jordan Bridges, Bruce McGill, Lorraine Bracco, and Brian Goodman.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

12/9 update: The series has been renewed for a sixth season for Summer 2015.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 4.61 million total viewers.

For comparisons: Season four of Rizzoli & Isles averaged a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.06 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Rizzoli & Isles TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a sixth season?

bandit March 24, 2015 at 7:41 pm

I hope it keeps going and Jane gets married to kasy its good program hope it survives the animation domition bs thanx PS how long have been watching a csi show

Jan March 21, 2015 at 7:05 pm

Get rid of Lorraine Braco. I fast forward through every scene she is in. The entire family is annoying. The only interesting family member that I enjoyed was Isles’ dad, the Irish mob guy. Of course they bumped him off.

rosemary March 19, 2015 at 5:20 pm

I think the reason a lot of people miss the beginning of the next season is that they don’t always know when it is back on the air. TNT needs to do a lot more advertising to let us know when it is coming back. Did it not start out as an off season show like in June or something when all the networks were running reruns? I love the show and have watched since the beginning and I believe that it started in May or June.

Lois March 18, 2015 at 11:15 pm

I love it. Unfortunately, I cannot always see it, so I bought the DVD’s. I am looking forward to purchasing season five. Thanks.

JaKiya Gordon March 18, 2015 at 6:25 pm

I love this show it should be renewed for a season 6,7, and 8 … this is the best show ever it helps me decide what i want to be and im only 13 please keep this show please for 3 more seasons At least.

angel March 12, 2015 at 1:01 pm

I love this show. Please keep it going. I have never gone on a site to promote a series. I really enjoy the comraderie.

chriss March 12, 2015 at 12:56 am

No way!!! Love the show. Characters are great. Angie and Sasha work great together. I have bought all the series so far. Just waiting for 5 to come out and see how they put the bridge scenes together.

henry baker March 11, 2015 at 8:20 pm

it has been renewed for series 6 so dont worry kimmieb2u

Kimmieb2u March 11, 2015 at 2:56 am

I have my dvr set so I don’t miss an episode! I’m so bummed that the season is about over! There’s no question that Rizzoli & Isles should be renewed.