Saturday TV Show Ratings: Mob Doctor, Cops, 48 Hours, NFL Football, and Once Upon a Time reruns

mob doctor ratingsSaturday, January 5, 2013 ratingsNew episodes: The Mob Doctor, Cops, and 48 Hours. Sports: NFL football on NBC. Episode reruns: Once Upon A Time, The Mentalist, 48 Hours, and Cops.

ABC
8pmOnce Upon a Time: (rerun) 0.4 in the demo with 1.99 million.
9pmOnce Upon a Time: (rerun) 0.4 in the demo with 1.89 million.
10pmOnce Upon a Time: (rerun) 0.4 in the demo with 1.92 million.

CBS
8pmThe Mentalist: (rerun) 0.4 in the demo with 3.81 million.
9pm48 Hours: (rerun) 0.7 in the demo with 4.59 million.
10pm48 Hours: 1.1 in the demo (+10% change) with 5.89 million.

FOX
8pmCops: 0.8 in the demo (-11% change) with 2.64 million.
8:30pmCops: (rerun) 0.9 in the demo with 2.87 million.
9pmThe Mob Doctor: 0.6 in the demo (+50% change) with 2.11 million.

NBC
8pm – NFL football (Vikings vs Packers): 9.2 in the demo with 26.05 million.

These are the fast affiliate ratings. The “demo” refers to the viewers in the 18-49 demographic. The percentages represent the change since the previous original episode. (Percentages aren’t given for reruns or specials.) “Million” refers to the total number of viewers.

To see past ratings for a particular show, click the show’s link. The show pages are updated with the daily final ratings when they become available. Those pages include percentage changes in both the demo and total viewership, in addition to season averages to date.

What were you watching last night? Cancelled Mob Doctor, Cops, football, reruns, or something better?

Cliff January 9, 2013 at 3:01 am

I hope another network can pick up the Mob Doctor. Its really picked up it pace on the last half of the season. Turned out to be a great series. Actually I’m getting somewhat tired of a few of those ‘so called’ reality shows, which could be eliminated!!

Clay January 8, 2013 at 1:09 am

My wife and I got hooked on mob doctor and then fox canceled it. FOX!!!! You suck!!

Don January 7, 2013 at 11:17 pm

So long Fox!!! Cancel a show like Mob Doctor and loose a viewer!!!

Duane January 7, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Hey Karen, stop watching TV-you’re screwing up the good shows for us-ha ha. I like MD too. Maybe it’s the Mob thing.

steve January 7, 2013 at 10:33 pm

this show was the best yet, wake up fox

Karen January 7, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Well, I guess me and Fox just don’t see eye to eye. Last year I became obsessed with Terra Nova and Alcatraz. This year I became addicted to Mob Doctor. I am also a Fringe fan, so I guess I should be grateful that I have one more episode to watch. Fringe has become increasingly difficult to follow. I also enjoy Bones. It must be a fluke that they haven’t cancelled that show yet. RIP Mob Doctor.

Mary on TV January 7, 2013 at 7:33 pm

I didn’t watch Mob Doctor originally, but stuck around after Bones one week and really enjoyed the show and it was nothing like the previews! For some reason Fox doesn’t like to properly promote shows then they just abandon them when we become interested – Good Guys, The Finder, Lie to Me…

Instead of giving the quality shows a chance, they just put on more Gordon Ramsey crap and promote Touch like it’s the second coming. I really like Keifer Sutherland, but Touch is really NOT touching me at all.

Maybe I just have bad taste in TV, but there have got to be a lot of other watchers with non-reality, non-Touch TV taste!

domenic January 7, 2013 at 4:01 pm

I LOVE THE MOB DOCTOR!!!BEST NEW SHOW BY FAR!

diane January 7, 2013 at 12:57 pm

The Mob Doctor!!! We love this show!! It did start off slow, and just kept getting better. I wish there was a way to bring it back. What’s wrong with FOX, there is other crappy stuff on there that can be cancelled and not missed.

HooWnts2No January 7, 2013 at 12:01 pm

I can’t believe Fox has canceled this show. But they’ll keep the Simpsons, Cops, American Dad, and every other piece of garbage. I stopped watching FOX years ago, but someone convince me to watch Mob Doctor and I was hooked. This is the only show that was my guilty pleasure. You can keep every other sitcom, or supposed reality show. Please, just bring back MOB DOCTOR!!!

Tim January 7, 2013 at 8:12 am

Was watching the Mob Doctor. This show should def. get a second chance. I’ll agree it was slow and would agree that it should have been cancelled early on however I’m glad it didn’t. It just got better and better.

Nick January 6, 2013 at 8:14 pm