Suits: Season Four Ratings

Suits TV show on USA season four ratingsLast season, the ratings for the Suits TV show dropped quite a bit. Will they continue to fall so that the series is in danger of being cancelled, or is it essentially guaranteed to be renewed for a fifth season (so there will be enough episodes for syndication)? Stay tuned.

Suits revolves around the exploits of superstar attorney Harvey Spector (Gabriel Macht) and his associate and protegĂ© Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams). The show’s cast also includes Rick Hoffman, Gina Torres, Sarah Rafferty, and Meghan Markle.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

8/11 update: USA has renewed Suits for a fifth season for Summer 2015.

Final season averages: 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.26 million total viewers.

Reference point: Season three of Suits averaged a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.73 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Suits TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

K S May 11, 2015 at 1:07 pm

CAN’T wait for Season 5. Totally one of the best series on television right now.

Anonymous April 27, 2015 at 3:35 pm

I have watched Suits since its first show and really enjoy it, but I do think it lost a lot of its zest and appeal this last season. I am also disappointed that they had use so much obscene language over and over–I have been a lawyer and a judge for 40 years and I have never heard as much contrived and threatening language as they had in the past. Part of the initial appeal was how Harvey and Mike would pull something out of the hat, thwarting the rotten lawyer or mega-businessman. How about going back to actually trying cases instead of all the personal shenanigans and drama?

Barbara April 26, 2015 at 11:04 pm

love this show,please don’t cancel.

Heidi April 22, 2015 at 3:15 pm

Wow, I was just online to see when the next set of episodes begin. (I like that they break the show so there isn’t such a great lapse between seasons as so many other cable programs. Hate waiting an entire year sometimes lol). I’m surprised the ratings dropped so much from seasons one and two. It’s not my favourite — I do have a little bit of a problem with the “glamour” aspect and the “snobby” behaviour of the beautiful people in the show, but hey, they are nice looking people, and it’s great they have Louis as more of a main character now as he adds a lot of realism.. Given that, I find it a great step above what is on network television, and the story lines are always worth following. I’m interested to see how the season 5 introduces more background and family for these people – but for Mike so many of the characters seem to have just hatched out of golden eggs!

Pam April 9, 2015 at 1:19 am

Suits one of my favorite shows do not cancel and put one of those stupid sitcoms in its place.

lou April 6, 2015 at 1:59 am

Love this show…hope it continues….

no-name March 30, 2015 at 10:52 pm

I watched all the episodes as far as I was able, and now am feeling lost as I now having
to find something eles to watch. The show is very addictive. Really could not get enough of
the interplay of all the characters. Am hoping that the writers are able to find more material to write about so the series can go on.
Harvey and Mike summed up in one word – YUMM!!

lisa March 29, 2015 at 7:45 pm

it should be renewed, without a doubt
my favotite show!!

Diane Cox March 26, 2015 at 2:04 pm

Best show I have seen in years. We are out of the country when will the 4th and 5th hit Netflix?

Ann March 20, 2015 at 1:55 pm

We love Suits – can’t wait to see new episodes each week.

nemo f March 19, 2015 at 1:12 am

Looks like no one cared that suits was on in Feb

ABBA PANITZ March 9, 2015 at 8:48 am

I convinced my wife to watch and now she cant get enough (of the show, of course). Suits is one of my 2 favorite shows. ur favorite characters are Donna and Harvey. Keep up the great work!!!!