Suits: Season Four Ratings

Suits TV show on USA season four ratingsLast season, the ratings for the Suits TV show dropped quite a bit. Will they continue to fall so that the series is in danger of being cancelled, or is it essentially guaranteed to be renewed for a fifth season (so there will be enough episodes for syndication)? Stay tuned.

Suits revolves around the exploits of superstar attorney Harvey Spector (Gabriel Macht) and his associate and protegĂ© Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams). The show’s cast also includes Rick Hoffman, Gina Torres, Sarah Rafferty, and Meghan Markle.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

8/11 update: USA has renewed Suits for a fifth season for next summer.

Reference point: Season three of Suits averaged a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.73 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Suits TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fifth season?

nemo f February 26, 2015 at 11:23 pm

according to the 2/26 Nielsen ratings, more people watched House Hunters on HGTV than Suits. that can’t be good.

Diane February 26, 2015 at 11:05 pm

Last season, there was absolutely too much bickering and how Louis Litt became partner was not ideal; however, overall — this is a good, really good program. This season has proven to be much better and it deserves to keep going. I actually like getting to know the characters. We met Jessica’s sister — that was a nice touch. Get the cast back in the court room — and let us get to know more about the characters.

Jennifer Lacasse February 25, 2015 at 11:35 pm

Do not cancel this show!!!

Jennifer Lacasse February 25, 2015 at 11:27 pm

My husband and I have been thrilled with Suits! Complex and intelligent characters, with enough ego and insecurity to draw you in! Great writing, intrigue and class. Just when I am concerned that the story line or emotion is going to tip, the writers and characters bring back balance and keep me hungry and pleasantly surprised. It is such a joy to know there is still smart programming available for those of us who are bored and disgusted with the typical 6th grade writing and predictable story lines that dumb our senses! Oh and of course the incredible deadly charm and looks of Harvey Spector;)!

Donna February 21, 2015 at 1:48 pm

I think they sort of lost momentum with that really short season that had only 4 or 6 episodes or something ridiculous. I was excited when it came back last season, and with more episodes, but it fell off my radar some. Now, with this season, I keep forgetting to watch it, but I do record it so I can catch up eventually. I just think the flow got thrown off a bit.

sandy February 20, 2015 at 7:41 am

Would like to see more in the courtroom

sandy February 20, 2015 at 7:40 am

Please don’t cancel this show. However please do take out the part of them using God’s name in vain. Everything is good except the parts where they say Gd(God’s name in vain)

margaret dunek February 19, 2015 at 7:20 pm

Too much fighting. No one appears in court. Can’t watch it anymore.

Gerry February 6, 2015 at 9:14 am

Love this show, reason dropped last season was Mike against Harvey, much better when they work together.

nemo f February 13, 2015 at 4:50 pm

current ratings say them working together isn’t much better

nemo f February 5, 2015 at 10:35 pm

Looks like suits is being taken out to the cleaners

nemo f February 5, 2015 at 5:59 pm

when will you post the new ratings for USA, FX and other cable networks. some of their shows have been back for several weeks now

admin February 6, 2015 at 12:07 pm

We have been posting the new cable ratings. I think the only one we haven’t done yet is Sirens.

Carol February 4, 2015 at 6:02 pm

How can they justify using the Lord’s name in vain? Now a smooth move,
if they expect to keep their show going. O.k. all you Christians – make your
voice be heard. Thank you.

Linda February 2, 2015 at 4:54 pm

CANCEL!!!!!! I will NEVER watch this show again!!!!! To use God’s name in vain just is so WRONG…it is “cut throat” and “mean”……

Kajon February 27, 2015 at 12:21 pm

I love the show but for these 2 elements. 1) I am done with Jessica and Jeff as the relationship adds nothing to the show. 2) I wish Mike would stop promising, canceling and then repromising wins…..for whatever reason this annoys me.