Suits: Season Three Ratings

Suits: to be canceled or renewed?As Harvey and Mike work to win cases for their clients, USA hopes that Suits will continue to win over viewers and bring in solid ratings. Will the TV series be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season? Time will tell.

Suits typically airs on Tuesday nights and there are 16 new episodes once again this season. The cast includes Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Rick Hoffman, Gina Torres, Sarah Rafferty, and Meghan Markle.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for season three, the best way to tell if it will be cancelled or renewed for season four. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so you can check back to see how things are going.

10/24 update: The show has been renewed for a fourth season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.73 million total viewers.

Reference point: Season two of Suits averaged a 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.60 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Suits TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season?

Carla August 13, 2014 at 11:02 am

I’ve tried for a second time to watch this show and it was even crappier than the first time I sat down to watch it. This is awful and the ppl. behind it must have some serious pull in Hellywood to have been able to “force feed” this to the public the past 2-3 years. The actors (esp the big ugly goofy so-called actor) and the couples you match up are unrealistic (stop forcing it). This show’s overall premise stinks, the acting and the ppl. cast & the acting in it are being forced on “we” the public. This show is crap. Stop pretending its doing well, stop forcing it & who ever has the pull to cast the actors should be fired.

Virtual Writer August 9, 2014 at 10:40 pm

The show is bleeding viewers. I agree it will probably be canceled shortly. The 4th season has been a disaster in terms of plot lines. It has certainly ‘jumped the shark’ at times.

George M.Kushakji August 10, 2014 at 6:35 am

Suits should be in the fall season it will beat any show ABC has my concern it is in the summer months and most people on vacation otherwise it will have a great audience hope to see many more of Suits the next few years

George M.Kushakji August 7, 2014 at 12:53 pm

I love the show keep it on

George M.Kushakji August 7, 2014 at 12:50 pm

I have been following Suits since the beginning I enjoy the show and cast tremendously
I wish they have more episodes during the year and hope it won’t be cancelled I am sure it can compete with any other network during the fall season and beat them

Jody LaMorte July 31, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Dear Writers..
I think you have a really great show however I am just sick on how many times you use GD though out the show. It is every other word out each and every actor. My friends and family can no longer watch you show because it is so offensive. Please stop. You can make your point without it and your show will still shine. I am 47 years old . My friends and I are your age group your looking for. I really hope to hear of change soon.
Best
Jody

Bj June 13, 2014 at 12:04 pm

I love “Suits”. Keep the show on!!!!

Maurice Studivant May 31, 2014 at 12:07 am

I think Suits is a great show. We need more intelligent shows with interesting characters. The dumb down factor has become so prevalent it’s pathetic. Please leave something on for smart viewers besides the History and Science channels.

Gabrielle Mardikian May 26, 2014 at 2:16 am

On what I think about the TV show, Suits. I used too not care for television. At all really. College, work, single, made good money, blah, blah, blah. Then I had a brain bleed & a lovely sprinkle of two strokes. Now that I am deemed ‘by the government’ to be ‘Disabled’, I am no longer ‘allowed’ too work. No, I am NOT LOOKING for any sympathy. Just merely telling all of you How I Became A TV (GOOD TV) aficionado. Anyhow, with a young son to support at the time, 7 to be exact, I decided to try my hand at my ‘hobby’ and ‘pastime’ during college. I started writing. So. Now that I am an author, yes. A published one, I watch quite a bit of good TV. Not that there is much out there. I am EXTREMELY picky. I love watching Justified. Too bad next season is it; finite. But when I found Suits…OMG!!!! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!! The casting is ******* fantastic!!!! THEY:her/him need’s an award! All of the characters are ******* fantastic! Pardon my French. But my ultimate favorite? Yeah, you probably guessed it. My soon to be ex-husband, Gabriel Macht. He does SUCH a fantastic job in this roll, it absolutely HAD too be made for HIM & HIM only. Not only is he a fantastic actor and GREAT in this role of Harvey Specter, he is DAMN HANDSOME! And, YES! I’m picky about my men as well. Yes, Pat J Adams is cute & great, too but COME ON! I am a gorgeous 47 yr old. I would feel like I was robbing the cradle! But Gabriel Macht? I would teach HIM, not ONLY HOW too satisfy a woman but how it feels TOO BE SATISFIED by a woman. I know I am a tad bit older than him but DAMN, we would look so FINE together. He is now on my ‘To Do Bucket List’ before I die. And I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT. Don’t worry Mr. Macht. I am NOT A STALKER. I am independently wealthy and a tiny waist a nice bid C/small D cup, petite and long, down to my ass hair. Blonde with dark brown lowlights. Ask the make-up ladies or Jacinda what those are.
I will say…congratulations on your daughter. You NEVER know true, unconditional love until you have a child. When you have one, the part of you that was selfish in anyway, disappears when you have a child. I am truly glad for the both of you. But we WILL meet one day, Mr. Macht. I promise you that. And you will have the ride of your life. An E ticket attraction. You shall NEVER forget about me. I promise you that.
Julianne Devereaux

Billy Ray June 17, 2014 at 9:55 pm

a professional writer and you drop an F bomb three sentences in? really?

onideus madhatter August 29, 2014 at 12:03 pm

@Gabrielle Mardikian – Whoa, you’re a different kind of crazy! Your incoherent rant is confusing as hell. I “really” doubt you’re a writer.

That actor btw is married to a hot chick.

Olivia May 12, 2014 at 6:52 am

I love the series “Suits” I think it should be renewed…….I’ve been waiting for season 4 to start. I think it’s a great show so therefore should STAY ON….:)

Laeticia April 17, 2014 at 7:05 pm

USA made a mistake with the 6 months break. They wanted to avoid the Olympics but a two weeks break and coming back in January was better than airing in March. Hope the ratings increase for season 4.

nemo f April 14, 2014 at 12:07 am

This show is bleeding total viewers and in the 18-49 demo. It started at over four mil and a 1.5, it’s now a little over 2 mill and a .6. I’d bet next season is the last one.

Jeff Sor April 6, 2014 at 4:50 pm

This show is excellent, it appeals to a more sophisticated viewer that doesn’t require explosions or car crashes to maintain their interest. Hope it continues for those intelligent viewers.

Gabrielle Mardikian May 26, 2014 at 2:24 am

I absolute, 100% agree with you on this. For the few intelligent viewers that have the time to watch television, THIS is their show. I hope that Suits stays on for at least 2-3 more seasons. But…..well, I won’t jinx good thing. It is FABULOUS with Fbulous Actors. Bravo for this show.
JSD

Michael April 6, 2014 at 9:46 am

I don’t understand the concern in most of these recent comments. The show isn’t being cancelled, it was renewed for a fourth season. We’re currently on season three, so there’s at least one more coming.