Tyrant: Season One Ratings

Tyrant FX TV show ratingsFX has found some great success with their scripted dramas, especially ones like Sons of Anarchy and American Horror Story. Will Tyrant also be a ratings hit? Will it be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

Tyrant revolves around the youngest son of a dictator who returns to his war-torn country in the Middle-East with his American family. The drama’s cast includes Adam Rayner, Ashraf Barhom, Moran Atias, Jennifer Finnigan, Anne Winters, Noah Silver, Mehdi Dehbi, Fares Fares, Alice Krige, Salim Daw, and Justin Kirk.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.55 million total viewers.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to locate so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Tyrant TV series? Do you think that it should be renewed for a second season?

UPDATE: FX has renewed Tyrant for a second season.

Canceled and renewed TV show

405 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Trisha Vizcaino says

I really love this show ,Tyrant is a very good show i love all the cast membersin it. I rate this show a 10 10 that’s how much i love it. And please bring season 3 back because i cannot get enough of this show. It’s sad cause season 2 is almost over So please bring season 3 back

2. inez says

I absolutely love ❤ this show, can’t wait for the next season. Love the cast, great show. More, more,more please.

3. marilyn lenett says

Love the Tyrant series. Hope it is renewed for a second season.Great show. I have a few friends that also watch and love the series.

• Arthur Kent says

It actually was renewed for Season 2 back in September, and this time, there will be 13 episodes: http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/fx-tyrant-season-2-1201308353/

I have yet to see when it actually will premiere. As it is, the two excellent FX series Justified and The Americans end in April, whereas the excellent Fox series (EX sister station) ends near Memorial Day. And, FX did not renew The Bridge for a third season. I have seen some references to July 2015 as when Season 2 will start.

4. Dennis Kornelson says

I loved Tyrant, Hope you bring it back. You just left us hanging. Not knowing if you are to bring it back..love love it can’t wait for season 2.

• Arthur Kent says

Season 2 was already “approved” by FX back n September, and it will have 13 episodes. I have yet to see when exactly it will start, but most likely in July.

5. Stewart Walter says

Absolutely loved Tyrant! Was introduced to it by a friend and was hooked from the first episode! The male leads are perfectly acted and bring the tensions and drama required in their portrayls. I can’t wait for Tyrant to be released on DVD and as I live in the UK will have to wait a long time for series 2 to hit these shores but I’m sure it will be worth it!