Tyrant: Season One Ratings

Tyrant FX TV show ratingsFX has found some great success with their scripted dramas, especially ones like Sons of Anarchy and American Horror Story. Will Tyrant also be a ratings hit? Will it be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? We’ll have to wait and see.

Tyrant revolves around the youngest son of a dictator who returns to his war-torn country in the Middle-East with his American family. The drama’s cast includes Adam Rayner, Ashraf Barhom, Moran Atias, Jennifer Finnigan, Anne Winters, Noah Silver, Mehdi Dehbi, Fares Fares, Alice Krige, Salim Daw, and Justin Kirk.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Cable ratings are typically released within a day or so of the show’s airing, except for in the case of weekends and holidays. They are sometimes harder to locate so there may be occasional delays or gaps.

What do you think? Do you like the Tyrant TV series? Do you think that it should be renewed for a second season?

Chris jones July 24, 2014 at 11:17 pm

This show is great it caught my eye and now I can’t stop watching one of the best series I’ve scene so fair

Arthur July 25, 2014 at 2:34 pm

I am so pleased that FX has given me 3 good nights to watch excellent series: The Strain on Sundays, Tyrant on Tuesdays, and the Bridge on Wednesdays. For The Bridge, being that I am a Comcast customer, I can watch upcoming episodes 6 days before they air! For example, yesterday morning I was able to watch Episode 4 already. As those who follow that excellent series, the next episode is again revealing. I’ll watch it again on Wednesday, and next Thursday, I’ll be able to watch Episode 5.

David July 23, 2014 at 2:08 pm

I have seen five episodes now and want to see more. It took several seasons for Breaking Bad to capture its audience and I hope that TYRANT will get a second season at least. I think it has great potential.

Arthur July 24, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Yeah, Tyrant is getting better and better. It seems like FX has a number of excellent series: The Americans, The Bridge, Fargo (unfortunately only for 1 season, so far), Justified, Tyrant, and The Strain. And, its’ “sister”station, Fox, has another good one in The Following.

Great, great entertainment!

admin July 24, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Fargo was renewed for a second season though with a new cast and new characters.

Arthur July 24, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Cool, about Fargo! Wonder how the story is going to go? Here’s one link that somewhat explains this:

It looks like, though, it will air a little over a year from now, in the Fall of 2015.

Arthur July 23, 2014 at 1:39 pm

I am liking this series more and more. To me, it is done rather well, and last night’s ending was positive. I will continues to watch it, and if it keeps improving, I hope there will be a second season.

From Haiti July 22, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Show is absolutely incredible. Must see can’t missed.